DoodleMath builds the math confidence and ability of your 4-14 year old with a work program tailored to their strengths and weaknesses. Using Proxima™, our award-winning technology, DoodleMath analyses and intelligently designs a unique learning program for each learner.
DoodleMath meets all Common Core Standards criteria for Kindergarten to 6th Grade math.
▶ Key features
✓ A carefully personalized and highly motivating maths program
✓ Meets all Common Core Standards criteria for Kindergarten to 6th Grade math
✓ Thoroughly researched by educational professionals and proven to work by university studies
✓ Great range of innovative question styles that support all types of learner
✓ Children are rewarded for their effort rather than ability, ensuring they feel a sense of accomplishment for their hard work
✓ Accessibility options such as colored overlays and audio dictation for all 20,000+ questions
✓ Designed to be used for just ten minutes a day
✓ Work from anywhere with offline capabilities
Help your child feel confident in math by joining tens of thousands of families using DoodleMath!
▶ For kids
• A personalized, engaging work program they’ll want to do every day
• A perfect homework partner for catching-up or getting ahead in math
• Lots of educational games and fun collectables to unlock
▶ For parents
• A low-cost, high-impact alternative to math tuition
• Track and monitor progress through the free DoodleConnect app or the online tracking hub
• Receive regular and insightful email updates on your child’s progress
▶ For teachers
• Track effort and impact across the whole school and individual classes
• Easily view progress and identify gaps in pupils’ knowledge
• Reduce your workload with instant feedback and analysis of pupils’ work, readily available to export
▶ DoodleMath subscriptions
All DoodleMath app downloads also include access to the following:
• DoodleTables, our accompanying app which supports mastery of times tables
• DoodleConnect, our parent app where you can track progress, get instant updates and set motivational goals
• The Parent Dashboard, our online hub for discovering your child’s strengths and weaknesses
Enjoy access to all of DoodleMath’s features with DoodleMath Premium! There are three types of subscription available per child:
One-month subscription - $8.49
Annual subscription - $78.99
Lifetime subscription - $169.99
We offer all users a free 7-day trial of DoodleMath Premium to let you explore all of its exciting features.
▶ The boring stuff
Users will need a paid subscription (Monthly, Annual or Lifetime) to access the Premium version of DoodleMath.
The one-month subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your Google Play account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24hr period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
When a subscription is cancelled, access to Premium features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
Lifetime subscriptions apply to the named child only. Lifetimes subscriptions are not transferable between users.