:( None of the comments load when browsing by r/. The sort order is also mixed up (hot = new). No clear way to reply to comments, and also FC's when I long press. Sigh... There are zero stable Imgur apps out there.
YES!! PLEASE KEEP UPDATING THIS!! MUCH MUCH better than the official app, or any other imgur app. I LOVE it. Excellent work! The only problem that i have is that the settings won't change, but that's no big deal.
Works, could be better... This app is one of the very few that allow you to log in to your account on imgur and upload to your albums. Imgur Mushroom was my favorite app until I put kitkat on my tablet which rendered it no longer usable. This app would be benefit if it handled thumbnails better in landscape mode on tablets and added itself to the IME share list in gallery and other relevant apps. Maybe that can happen? ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Best imgur app Could use some polishing and dusting in some corners but by far my favorite imgur app.
Suggestion please read Dev First off Your app is much better than imgur official! My suggestion include the following: make it so there is nothing but the images (try imgur gallery pro app) and make it so when a picture is long and narrow it automatically resizes and we just have to scroll down. Some how show that there are multiple images in folder
Faster than the official app, but upvotes, replies, comments, and add to favourites all time out with ambiguous read errors. Basically it's just a gallery viewer. But it does not render GIFs correctly, so it's not even a good viewer.
- fixed issue with swiping on videos.
- keep album position when rotating screen.
- fixed bug where unable to vote/comment after 30 idle minutes until restart.
- fixed messages (was broken due to imgur api change).
- sharing of gifs will use gifv when available.
- fixed issue with gif on albums not going away when album contains gif and images.
- added support for imgur gifv. gifs will now play as mp4 video (lot less data, higher quality).