This is a tool to configure the settings of a Tricopter, Quadcopter, Hexacopter or Octocopter based on the MultiWii Project software.
To use this tool it is required to have a Bluetooth dongle to connect into the MultiWii board and of course the MultiWii software running.
You can get a BT dongle already configure from the URL bellow:
Currently working with MultiWii versions:
More details about the MultiWii board can be found here:
For more details about this application and help go here:
Access all the parameters via bluetooth.
You can change them on the field! Saving your config in diferent files.
- PID and Radio settings read/write
- 4 Aux configuration
- RC channels realtime view
- Motors realtime view
- GPS data and googlemaps positionnig.
- Cli setup (Cli only works for naze32 and freeflight boards)
Please visit http://code.google.com/p/naze32configurator/ for more information.
An alternative remote control application for MultiWii based multi-copters.
Requires a multicopter based on MultiWii with a Bluetooth module connected in the serial port.
You must activate the #BTSERIAL flag on MultiWii code.
Audio and vibrate alerts you at various times, these can be toggled in options. Vibrate is useful if you're wearing a headset (like fat sharks) or the Android device is in your pocket; the vibrate will shake the same amount of times as the current minute remaning, from the 5 minute mark (5 minutes = 5 shakes, 2 minutes = 2 shakes etc). This feature allows you to know how many minutes remain without being able to see the screen or hear the voice.
Different batteries may require different times. Different payloads (gimbals, landing gear etc) will also affect flight times as will the weather so please be aware of this. A dose of common sense should be applied and your fair weather time adjusted to suit. Three save slots have been included for three batteries, or use them for one battery but different conditions or configurations.
Quick Start Guide:
Set the timer up by flying in normal conditions and timing with a stopwatch to see how long each battery lasts. Now slide the bar to that time and press 'Battery 1 - Save' to store your first battery. In future you will need to start UAS Timer and load the saved battery. Repeat for another two batteries or configurations if required.
The UAV Battery Flight Timer will alert you at half time (if flying out for distance you now know when to turn back), 15mins, 10mins, 5mins, 4mins, 3mins, 2mins, 1min and 30 seconds. It will then sound an alarm on completion.
Ideal for the DJI Phantom quadcopter owners out there where you have limited ways of monitoring battery levels, yet might be flying FPV with an expensive GoPro and gimbal.
Great for all UAVs, including:
Parrot AR Drone
Also great for:
This app is for entertainment only, please do not rely on it exclusively as it has not been tested on every android device and we cannot be held responsible for any damage to your own equipment or that of others from the use of this app. By downloading/using UAS Timer you are agreeing to these terms.
**ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED AND ON MANY DEVICES AN UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER
**ONLY SUPPORTS SPRINT GALAXY S4, GSM HTC ONE, SPRINT HTC ONE, SPRINT HTC EVO 4G LTE, EVO 3D (CDMA & GSM), One S, One XL, Droid DNA, EVO, DESIRE CDMA, HTC EVO SHIFT, VIVID/HOLIDAY, AMAZE 4G, NEXUS 4, NEXUS 5, NEXUS 10, NEXUS 7 (2012), SPRINT SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII, SAMSUNG GOOGLE GALAXY NEXUS (GSM AND CDMA), NEXUS S (4G), LG OPTIMUS (SLIDER, S, T, One, V and M), SAMSUNG MOMENT, SAMSUNG INTERCEPT, SAMSUNG TRANSFORM AND SAMSUNG ACCLAIM
**For Samsung Epic only supports flashing of custom kernels
No more recovery mode or adb required to flash kernels, boot logos and recoveries! Flash custom kernels, logos and recoveries all from one convenient android application.
Application displays the current kernel and version loaded on the device. Gives two convenient options when flashing the kernel to also wipe the dalvik cache and the cache partition.
XDA-developers.com and SDX-developers.com are common places to find custom kernels, logos and recoveries.
For users of specific devices such as the HTC EVO 4G LTE, One S, One XL, Droid DNA, etc and have had to use the HTC Unlock method, this application makes flashing ROMs and kernels simpler!
Before loading a ROM, first flash the kernel portion of the ROM using this application, then reboot directly to recovery mode and flash the rest of the ROM.
No more having to use fastboot via USB and a host computer to load the kernel portion of a ROM on an HTC unlocked device.
Hope to continue adding support for additional phones!
PLEASE do not use the comments in the market to leave feedback regarding issues, concerns or questions. Please email me using the contact information in the market, or contact me me via joeykrim.com, twitter, XDA, SDX or on IRC!!
Pro version features:
- Trackers control: add, delete, sort, group operations
- Sorting of torrents and files by any field
- Torrent properties control
- Full Transmission options control
- Torrents queue control
- Move torrent(s) data to other location
- Transmission statistics report
Generic features list:
- Fastest data retrival speed
- SSL connection support
- Multiple hosts support
- Download information Widget: displays torrents processing progress and speeds
- Select files when adding new torrent
- File browser feature when adding local torrents
- Browse folders on server for data location
- Flexible torrent filter
- Chose fields to display
- Simple speed throttle control
- Group operations with torrent and files
- Add torrent by URL, magnet link or file
- Set torrents and files priority
- Chose files to download/skip
- Automatic refresh
- Full torrent properties report
- UTF-8 support in file names and filter
New experimental feature: bluetooth will activate automatically when you drive.
Nothing to do, if you've already paired your phone with your car, or hands free or whatever, just install EZ Bluetooth, and you're done. It will save your battery life, and you won't miss a call.
A widget is also available !
If you want to translate the application into your language, send me an email ;)
This application anonymously track and report usage statistics for further enhancement.
• Send magnet or torrent links to uTorrent, Transmission, or the Android default handler.
• Favorites to identify your favorite shows at a glance.
• Notifications when new episodes of your favorite shows are available.
• Mark as read to know which shows you've already reviewed since the last time you checked the app.
• Allows you to add ignore filter to hide items in the feed you are not interested in seeing.
• Tracks which shows you have already sent to a torrent client.
• Supports SSL and user authentication when connecting to remote uTorrent or Transmission clients.
• Long press an item for menu allowing you to search for more episodes, search wikipedia, add to favorites, ignore, or download from a list of sources.
For instructions on enabling access to the torrent client on your computer see:
Internet: Downloading of EZTV RSS feed.
Run At Startup: Starting the notifications check service after your device reboots. This is not used if notifications are disabled.
Prevent Device From Sleeping: Used briefly while downloading RSS feed to ensure the device does not sleep in the middle of the transfer. Not used if notifications are disabled.
View Network Connections: Used to check if the device is on Wi-Fi before doing a check for new favorite episodes. Not used if notifications are disabled.
- Ask AeroQuad or quadcopter related questions anywhere! Even from the flying field!
- Send and receive PM's
- Access and post to the most recent discussions
- Read and post to AeroQuad blogs and articles
- View AeroQuad profiles
- Customize your mobile account anywhere, anytime
The AeroQuad is an open-source hardware and software project dedicated to the construction of remote controlled four-rotor helicopters, also known as quadcopters or quadrocopters.
AeroQuad hardware typically consists of an Arduino microcontroller (Mega-2560 or Uno) as the flight controller board, and an AeroQuad shield with various sensors, such as an accelerometer and gyroscope. AeroQuad software, written mostly in C and uploaded to the micro-controller via the Arduino IDE, currently supports ‘Rate’ mode that uses only the gyroscope for flight assistance, and several ‘Attitude’ modes that use both the gyroscope and accelerometer for auto-leveled flight assist. There are also additional sensors that provide numerous other optional functions, such as heading or altitude hold.
All proceeds go back into the AeroQuad open source project. This is a great way to donate back into our quadcopter/multicopter project!
EZ Screen Off offers [Screen Off] and [Screen Off & Battery Save] functions for utilize it more easily. Without the hardware key, you can turn off the screen more conveniently.
You can also use widgets on home screen.
Thank you for using.
You need to deactivate from device administrators for uninstall this application. Of course, this application provides the ability to easily uninstall and rest assured that there is no problem with.
Easy interface without complicated functions allows you to create, edit and delete notes without dozens of clicks.
All what you need to feel better and less worry that you will forget about important things.
You will never loose your notes when your device will be reset to factory settings or updated. It is enough to reinstall app and all your notes will back. The notes are stored on SD card.
Choose between colour themes that will fit to your device:
- Xperia style
- Hello kitty style
- Violet flower style
- Black & White
more coming soon...
If you have any ideas about new colour theme just send e-mail, you will see your theme soon.
Tags: Notepad, Easy Note, Notes, Note pad, memo
Keywords: DJI Phantom, F-450, F-550, Naza M, Naza M (V2), Vision 2, Spirit of Flight
PERMISSIONS ARE ONLY NEEDED FOR ADS! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK OUT THE DONATE VERSION!
This is a GUI for Darktremor A2SD Scripts.
You can easily view and configure your A2SD script settings.
- A2SD Darktremor Scripts V220.127.116.11 and above.
- Show where Apps are stored and Toggle from Internal to EXT
- Show if Zipalign runs on boot and Toggle
- Show if swap is activated and toggle
- Set swappiness
- Show where dalvik-cache is and move it
- Enable/Disable Dalvik JIT
- Set Dalvik Heapsize (for now only values between 12 and 32, i do not know if any values in this margin are good!)
- Set the internal Low Memory Killer to different levels (there also is an explanation included)
- German translation
- now checks for remaining space before moving Dalvik-Cache anywhere (error prevention)
- System Info Screen which shows: free/used ram, free/used swap, free/used internal memory, free/used sd-ext, free/used space on /cache/ (more things to come ...)
- a2sd beta is supported
- (rudimentary) helpmenu
Languages: English, Italian (thanks zorginho), Spanish(thanks 23r9i0), French(thanks tazman1963), German, Serbian (thanks magla111), Turkish(thanks android202)
Basemark® GUI Free offers versatile result generation in form of off-screen, vertex streaming, blending and overall score of tests. The off-screen score is generated from tests where data is rendered into 720p-sized ‘virtual screen’ in order to enable an objective comparison of devices with different screen resolutions. The vertex streaming test streams a large amount of vertices to the GPU and indicates how the device would perform in similar situation, for example, running a navigation software with 3D acceleration. The blending test measures the capability for rendering multiple transparent objects on top of each other.
Basemark® GUI Free is a portion of the full product, Basemark® GUI, which was developed in close cooperation with the world’s leading mobile phone manufacturers and semiconductor companies. Basemark® GUI has been licensed by major phone and tablet manufacturers as well as most prominent semiconductor companies and therefore can be considered an industry standard and well endorsed by the industry. After running the benchmark, consumers can easily check how the performance of their device compares to other devices with the integrated Power Board online service.
Basemark® GUI Free product and Power Board service are targeted only for consumer and independent media use, and any commercial use is strictly forbidden.
- Flight/Run/Charge logs
- Ohms Law Calculator
- Oil mixture calculator
- scale speed calculator
- image gallery
- battery time calculator
- lipo low end voltage levels
- mac calculator
- cg calculator
- airplane trimming guide
- level indicator tool
- lap timer/stopwatch
- location info
- weather forecast
- watts performance table
- glow to electric conversion
- power calculator
- note pad
- check lists
- static thrust estimator
- gear/transmission/final drive ration calculator
- servo tester
- Unit conversion tool
- Manage Categories and Tools option
- Several Themes
- Manage web links
- feedback option
More from developer
MultiWii EZ-GUI is a free application without ads, and as such, it needs your support to ensure continued development.
Unlocking also enables several additional features.
Please make sure that MultiWii EZ-GUI works correctly on your device before buying the Unlocker.