This application requires Astrid 3.7.7 or newer to be installed and cannot be used without it.
* No Astrid.com synchronization
* No sharing or assigning tasks
* No iOS or web interface
* Third party apps need to update their code to support Tasks
I am currently working on restoring web access to Tasks as well as adding more functionality to the widget
Tasks can be installed alongside Astrid if you would like to test it out. You may experience unexpected behavior if you keep both of them installed.
There are two ways to migrate your data from Astrid. Please back up your existing data before attempting any migration! Task comments cannot be transferred from Astrid. Feel free to e-mail any questions you have about the migration process.
- Export your current tasks to XML through the Sync & Backup menu
- Uninstall Astrid (Optional)
- Install Tasks
- Import your backup XML through the Sync & Backup menu
Alternate method (can only transfer basic task information):
- Synchronize your current tasks with Google Tasks
- Uninstall Astrid (Optional)
- Install Tasks
- Enable Google Task synchronization
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to contact me
** GTasks can now import tasks from Astrid, give it a try! **
** GTasks can now sync with http://TickTick.com, give it a try! **
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card, please move it back and reboot your device. ANDROID OS DOESN'T SUPPORT THAT!!! **
0. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
1. Rich gtask (google task) client, simple todo list, checklist, note/notes pad tool.
2. Synchronize with multiple google accounts automatically, also support local mode. customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
3. Batch add tasks
4. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/tasklist.
5. Order your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
6. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging them
7. View your tasks on google calendar
8. Indent, unindent, share, move easily
9. Repeat reminder enable, set reminder one-time/daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
10. Quick add task by pressing the search key
11. Quick add task via ‘note to self’ with Google Now
11. Quick search task with autocomplete
12. Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad,google tasks gmail calendar, Dato
New features: Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
☞ Get the most out of Any.DO:
■ Speech to text
■ Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / Google apps
■ Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
■ Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
■ Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
■ Swipe to mark a task as complete
■ Customized categories
■ Repeatable / recurring tasks
■ Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Google plus+, Twitter followers, whatsapp friends & linkedin contacts.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
Task list plans to sync with: Any.DO To do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember The Milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more.
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
Task list, todo list, to-do list, task manager, grocery list, gmail tasks, get things done, GTD, geting things done, to do list, day planner, daily planner, checklist, notes, reminders, notepad.
Using synchronization you can easily move your tasks to SplenDO from other applications: Google Calendar, Shopping List, GTasks, Astrid, Wunderlist, Any.DO, ColorNote, Remember The Milk, Out of milk, Todoist, Taskos, Yata Todo List, ToodleDo, Evernote, Producteev and many others that support syncing with Google Tasks.
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android, iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features: http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
Chrome Extension is also available: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ticktick-extension/diankknpkndanachmlckaikddgcehkod
Its key features include:
1. Sync all your tasks across all devices
2. Create widget to manage tasks easily
3. Set recurring tasks
4. Instant time & location reminder
5. Sort tasks by order/date/name/priority
6. Drag tasks to rearrange order
7. Create subtasks in checklist
8. Add notes to tasks
9. Batch edit tasks
10. Classify tasks into folders & Archive completed tasks
11. Share task list to collaborate
12. Send task via multiple channels
13. Quick search tasks
14. View Google calendar events in TickTick
15.Voice input tasks via ‘note to self’ with Google Now
16. Create to-do's in TickTick via email
17. Subscribe TickTick in Calendar application
18. Multiple priority levels
19. Upload attachment to tasks
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tick-Tick/114408518756703
keywords: TickTick, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, to-do, task, tasks, notes, checklist, GTasks, time schedule, memo
Ett roligt och pedagogiskt spel för barn som börjat intressera sig för bokstäverna och alfabetet! I appen presenteras bilder på vanliga och ovanliga djur som stavas med 2 till 4 bokstäver. När barnet trycker på bilden talar en röst om vad djuret kallas. Alla bokstäver fungerar på samma sätt, när barnet trycker på en bokstav läser rösten tydligt upp namnet på bokstaven.
Samtliga ord i stavningsprogrammet är textade med gemener (små bokstäver) då detta visat sig vara en fördel att kunna när man ska lära sig att läsa. Astrid fungerar perfekt på förskolan, skolan, i hemmet eller som sysselsättning på resan och kan användas på både läsplattor och telefoner.
Appen riktar sig till alla bokstavsintresserade barn från ca 3-4 år och uppåt. Utbildning via lek!
Det finns totalt 7 nivåer i appen. Efter varje avklarat ord belönas och uppmuntras barnet med applåder. Efter varje avklarad nivå berömmer rösten barnet, som också belönas med en färglagd bokstav!
Då Astrid finns till för barnens skull är appen fri från reklam och länkar inte till några andra appar eller websidor. Appen har testats av barn i åldrarna 3 till 6 år. Utbildade pedagoger har gett synpunkter och förslag under utvecklingsprocessen.
Sökord: Abc, Bokstäver, Läsa, Stava, Lära, Alfabet, Pedagogik, Pedagogisk, Pedagogiskt, Barn, Lära läsa, Lära stava, Utbildning, Svensk, Svenska, Svenskt, Förskola, Skola, Dagis, Djur
PlanMyDay allows real time scheduling, because it's more then just an activity manager. Your tasks get scheduled by their importance. Each task gets associated a duration, a priority and other attributes. Then all tasks can be ordered by their importance, simply by changing the order,
This allows at any time an overview, which tasks can be resolved in which time frame.
You can check in the current task, i.e. the elapsed time is counted in realtime. At the same time, the time scheduling for the following Tasks gets continuously updated.
Activities can be imported from Google tasks and/or from your Toodledo account, or can be entered manually.
Also events from your calendars can be imported, to keep this time slots free for planning.
So you have a continuous overview, how much time is left for the day.
The current beta version expires at 1st April 2014. It contains all the functionality, that the full version later will have.
Some notes about the required permissions
Simplify login to your Google-Accounts to import tasks
Tag-List: workplan, timeplan, dayplan, daily planning, work planning, time planning, day planning, workplan, dayplan, agenda, time management, efficiency, productivity, task management, plan today, time scheduling, schedule, time estimation, priority, plan my day, plan time
Similar apps: Astrid, Any.DO, GTasks, Maniana, Taskos, Tasks, 2Do, Wunderlist
This is the free version of the application which is fully functional, however at the moment it does not receive feature updates (more information: http://www.androidagendawidget.com/free-version-going-into-stasis) unless you are using Android version 4 or greater which started out with Agenda Widget 2.0
The free version still gets bug fixes and will have some minor changes to the settings.
Agenda Widget Plus gets you:
A grid view
Support for UTD
New default theme
Calendar color override
Easier to make separate widgets
For a full list of differences between free and plus is check the website http://www.androidagendawidget.com/upgrade
More about the free version:
Calendar application support:
- Google including Activesync
- Motorola Droid corporate calendar application(now obsolete)
- Touchdown exchange
Tasks application support:
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher, Xperia Arv launcher and others.
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support, not my fault :P
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
If you like this buy the Plus version!
If you are having a problem with the widget or have a suggestion about a missing feature, the ONLY way it will get done is if you email me or add a comment on the forum! :)
★ Introducing elegant and simple To-do-list app, SomTodo!
SomTodo is advanced To-do management app which can synchronize to SomCloud.
Now, you can make and manage your To-do list effectively at home, at school, and wherever you are.
★ Use Case of SomTodo
ㆍMake and manage daily round and To-do list.
ㆍRemember forgettable shopping list.
ㆍManage deadline approaching projects and meeting schedule.
ㆍRemind must read book list.
★ Key features
ㆍEasy and Effective To-do management
ㆍDue date and Alert facility
ㆍPassword for your private To-do lists
ㆍSearch Filter by Category
ㆍQuick Keyword Searcher
ㆍLandscape mode for long To-do task
ㆍSafe Cloud Synchronization with Web and Mobile
ㆍBeautiful and convenient Rainbow folder management
ㆍSimple account registration with only E-mail address and Password
ㆍStarred task for efficient To-do management
★ Widgets, Make SomTodo more convenient
ㆍCheck the folders directly on wallpaper – Widget for list type.
(Todo/To-do/To-do-list/Todo lists/todo cloud/task manager)
Tasks N ToDo's is the ultimate to-do list app that is designed to be the best personal task manager app for Android smartphones and tablets. Tasks N ToDo's helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and to-do's with minimal effort. Just key in your Google Tasks and to-do list and the app will handle the rest.
Upcoming Google Task lists and to-do's are clearly presented in a logical deadline based layout that helps you better prioritize the things that you need to do.
Setting due dates, notes, reminders for your to-do list are all easily accomplished with the minimal number of taps via the quick action menu and the quick task add interface.
Syncing your task and to-do list with Google Tasks is also extremely easy and ultra reliable. By activating Google Task sync, not only can you automatically backup your task & todo list to the cloud, your Google Tasks & todo list can also be synchronized between your Android tablet and your Android smartphone!
Tasks N ToDo's is also one of the few top android to-do list app that is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Complete List of Features
- Full synchronization support with Google Task lists using official Google Tasks API
- Setup task reminder notifications for one-time as well as repeating tasks and to-do's
- Tasks / todo entries with due dates can be set to repeat automatically with flexible recurrence schedule
- Send urgent tasks to the top of the list with one quick action
- Filter and sort your Google Tasks / to-do list anyway you want
- Drag and drop your Google Tasks / to-do list to reorder the lists any way you like
- Calendar-style date picker with quick date pickers for Today, Tomorrow and Next Week lets you quickly set due dates for your tasks and to-do's with deadlines.
- Navigate between Google Tasks & todo lists easily using swiping gestures.
- Easy task & todo list management with quick action menus
- Enter tasks into your todo list just by talking to your phone
- Even faster access with home screen widgets with quick shortcuts to add or view tasks
- Backup/restore data to SD card
- Fully optimized for both tablets and phones
- Sync your task list and todo list on your tablet with the following todo list apps via Google Tasks: Astrid, Any Do, Taskos todo list, Checkmark, Google Tasks Organizer and gTasks.
This app is brought to you by Handy Apps!
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Tags: todo, to-do list, google tasks, google task, google task list, gtasks, gtask sync, g tasks, gmail tasks, to-do's, shopping list, grocery list
We want to manage our tasks with a simple, powerful tool!
We love free software!
We want to keep our data under control!
How about you?
• Manage your tasks in lists
• Simple, but powerful User Interface
• Nice little widget
• Sort your tasks in different ways
• Fully configurable
• Notifications & Reminders
• Easy Backup and Import
• Import your tasks from Astrid
• Sync with Taskwarrior
• Sync with CalDAV
We love to implement new features!
You've got an idea? Get in touch with us!
If you find a Bug, please create an issue on our Github-page or write us an e-mail.
Mirakel is free Software (licensed under the GPLv3). You can find the sourcecode at: http://mirakel.azapps.de
- Team Tasks
- Ultimate ToDo
- Task Sync for Exchange
- DTG GTD
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher and others
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
Unfortunately with this release I have had to drop support for phones with an SDK lower than 2.1 due to upgrades to the settings interface. If you are using an older version of Android please try contact me to help and help me create a 1.5/1.6 compatible version!
IF your events do not show after update (from <1.5.7 to 1.5.8) please untick/retick the calendars on the choose calendars page!
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, TickTick, AnyDo, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2 and 3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 4.4 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
+++ scrollable widget, calendar widget, agenda widget, task widget, widgets +++
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
This is a classic list based To-do app ( Similar to TeuxDeux for iPhone).
Remember how before all this tech came to being, we used a simple pen and paper. We used to list down the to do tasks and then strike down the tasks we completed. Simple. This app captures the simplicity of that approach. It's for users who want a simple list making app.
We offer the following options in the app:
1. List down a task on any day of your choice.
2. If you don't have a specific day to finish the task then place it under "someday" section. This could be for listing a piano class you want to take someday. May be a wish list. A reading list. Or what ever.
3. A single tap will place a strike through on the task indicating completed task.
4. Tasks not completed on a given day are automatically moved to the next day.
5. Single tap can get you to "Today's" task list from any screen.
6. Options to move existing task to any day of your choice.
The brilliance of this app is it's simplicity.
It's for those who like to keep it simple.
For those who like a sophisticated app, we recommend "Astrid Task/Todo List" by "ASTRID INC." Great App.
Keywords: ToDo List, To Do List, 2DoList, TeuxDeux, Teux Deux, 2 Do List, Planner, Tracker, Diary, Scheduler,