The app is a complete free handbook of Environmental Engineering basics which covers important topics, notes, materials & news on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Civil & environmental engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 41 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by Google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Introduction to waste water
2. Water borne diseases
3. Objectives of waste water treatment and important terms
4. Waste water characteristics
5. Unit operations and Processes
6. Flow sheets
8. Settling tank
9. Properties of Colloids
10. Electric Double layer
12. Jar Test
14. Grit Chambers
15. Design of flocculators and clarifocculators
16. Coagulants and Flocculants
18. Types of Filters
19. Hydraulics of Filtration
21. Construction of a Filter
23. Methods of Disinfection
25. Water Softening
27. Theory of organic matter removal
28. Activated Sludge Process
29. Trickling filter
30. Aeration system
31. Waste Stabilization ponds
32. Oxidation Ditches
33. Rotating Biological Contractors
34. Anaerobic Digestion of sludge
35. High rate digester and low rate digester tanks
36. Design criteria for septic tanks
37. Anaerobic contact process
38. Upflow anaerobic sludge blanket
39. Anaerobic filters
40. fluidized bed reactors
41. Disposal of waste water on land and water bodies
42. Duckweed Pond
43. Vermiculture technology
44. Root Zone Technology
45. Other technology for waste water treatment
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Civil and Environmental Engineering is part of engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.