The app is a complete free handbook of Design and Manufacturing which covers important topics, notes, materials & news on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Mechanical engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 145 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by Google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. STEPS IN PREPARING THE SHELL MOULD
2. PARAMETERS AFFECTING THE QUALITY OF CASTINGS PRODUCED BY CSIC PROCESS
3. Defects in Casting
4. Explosive Forming
5. Explosive Forming or HERF (High Energy Rate Forming)
6. Electro Magnetic Forming or Magnetic Pulse Forming
7. Electro hydraulic forming (EHF) or Electro Spark Forming
8. Types of patterns in Casting
9. Pattern Making Allowances
10. Properties of moulding sand
11. Types of Moulding Sand
12. Cupola furnace
13. Types of Core
14. Gating System
15. Investment Casting Process
16. Centrifugal Casting
17. Sand Casting
18. Die Casting and hot chamber die casting
19. Cold Chamber Die Casting
20. Elements of Moulding
21. Methods and Types of Moulding Processes
22. Design of Riser
23. Design of Runner
24. Solidification of Casting
25. Sodium Silicate Molding Process (CO2)
26. Inspections of Casting
27. Defects in Casting Processes
28. Design Recommendations for Casting
29. Basic Principle of Casting(Foundry)
30. Shell Molding
31. Vacuum Casting
32. Plaster mold casting
33. Ceramic mold casting
34. Permanent Mold Casting
35. Continuous casting
36. Powder Metallurgy
37. Applications of Powder Metallurgy
38. Design Considerations for PM Parts and Limitations
39. Advantages and Disadvantages of powder metallurgy
40. Powder metallurgy manufacturing process
41. Characteristic of Metal Powders
42. Defects and causes in plastic welding
43. Recognize the different plastics
44. Types and application of plastic
45. Characteristics of Plastics
46. Materials for Processing Plastics
47. Compression Molding (Plastic molding process)
48. Transfer molding(Plastic molding process)
49. Injectrion molding(Plastic molding process)
50. Extrusion Molding(Plastic molding process)
51. Thermoforming Process(Plastic Molding Process )
52. Blow Molding(Plastic Molding Process)
53. Ultrasonic Welding of Plastics
54. Design Recommendations for Ultrasonic Welding of Plastics
55. Vibration Welding of Plastics
56. Spin Welding of Plastics
57. Design Recommendations for Vibration and Spin Welding of Plastics
58. Induction Welding of Plastics
59. Design Recommendations for Induction Welding
60. MANUFACTURING AND MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS
61. MANUFACTURING SYSTEM
62. SOME FACTS ABOUT MANUFACTURING
63. MANUFACTURING TRENDS
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Design and Manufacturing is part of Mechanical engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.