Or use it to generate hashes for passwords on simple words.
To generate hash codes from files, you may need a separate file manager installed.
Completely ad free
Clean modern User Interface (Material Design)
Multilingual (German, English, Farsi, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese)
'Verify against clipboard' menu item. This is available in the checksum screen and searches the SHA1 and MD5 results against your clipboard contents.
'Copy to clipboard' by double tapping the MD5 or SHA1 results.
* MD5 / SHA1 checksum calculation (also: SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512 algorithms)
* Validation of signed jar-type files (.jar, .apk, .zip); you can use this to verify a signed .zip file even if you don't know the MD5 checksum
* Nandroid backup directory MD5 verification
Excellent tool for root users (but does not require root).
How To Use:
* From the home screen, press the "Select File" button to enter the file-selector
* Top row (folder icon with the green up arrow) always displays the currently selected directory (touch this row to navigate UP one directory level)
* Back key can also be used to navigate UP one directory level (will return to main screen when back key is pressed at the root directory)
* Navigate to other subdirectories by touching a directory row (folder icon)
* Touch screen and drag up and down to scroll through all files and directories in currently selected directory
* Long-press on a file to view the available functions:
- Calc MD5 Checksum
- Calc SHA1 Checksum
- Verify Jar-type file
- Verify Nandroid Backup (long-press nandroid.md5 file to use this function)
- md5sum -c Type Check (operates on any .md5 file)
- Calc SHA224 Checksum
- Calc SHA256 Checksum
- Calc SHA384 Checksum
- Calc SHA512 Checksum
1. Does not require root, but is useful for root users to validate ROMs, signed update.zip-type files, etc.
2. Visit https://sites.google.com/site/scaryalienware/afv
3. Please contact me (email@example.com) if you have any issues, problems, comments, questions, or suggestions regarding this app.
4. Permissions: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used for the file browser (Select App) to allow you to navigate to and select a file to execute a function (calc checksum, etc.) against.
Thanks and enjoy!
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
This free MD5 hash generator is useful for encoding passwords, credit cards numbers and other sensitive data into databases(MySQL, MSSQL, Postgress or others).
Online MD5 Hash Calculator: http://md5calculator.chromefans.org/
Please help us to translate MD5 Hash Calculator to your language:
1. Calculate MD5 checksum of a file
2. Compare a checksum of a file with known checksum in order to check the file integrity
3. Compare files with their checksums
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : calculator, MD5 , hash
Remote database contains dictionary built from few english and polish dictionaries. It contains words, keyboard patterns and lots of generic names such as actors, singers etc.
Dictionary has been tested on huge test set. It resulted with 45.15% decoded MD5s.
Since such checksums are not available, the database is constantly being builded up and improved thanks to users' contributions: each user, by simply using this app, automagically submits his apps checksums, which, in turn, are checked with other values submitted by other users: a final "report" drawn up according to the "statistic diffusion" of hashes lets this application show, for each featured app, a value of "goodness" that is to say how many users have the same hash of yours!
It's important to specify that Checksum doesn't carry out malware or other antivirus-like checks, only a simple check about the app checksum,
that is to say a check about the app integrity.
Okay, but what's the point of all this? Why?
Because a lot of malwares (or malicious behaviours) are spread by modifying some apps "in the wild",decompiling and repacking them with some "unofficial" features.
Checking the checksum could help understand if an app, installed from an alternative market or from other sources, is by any means "different" from the same app on other devices.
Have you read of Masterkey bug on Android? This could help!
More information and contacts at www.rehacktive.net
Plug your device on a loud speaker, turn off the lights and amaze your friends with a realistic thunder clap effect.
Features 15 high quality images and thunder clap sounds.
Tags : lightning bolt , storm , thunderstorm , joke , prank , fun , weather