1. Calculate MD5 checksum of a file
2. Compare a checksum of a file with known checksum in order to check the file integrity
3. Compare files with their checksums
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : calculator, MD5 , hash
'Verify against clipboard' menu item. This is available in the checksum screen and searches the SHA1 and MD5 results against your clipboard contents.
'Copy to clipboard' by double tapping the MD5 or SHA1 results.
Or use it to generate hashes for passwords on simple words.
To generate hash codes from files, you may need a separate file manager installed.
Completely ad free
Clean modern User Interface (Material Design)
Multilingual (German, English, Farsi, French, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Russian)
* MD5 / SHA1 checksum calculation (also: SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512 algorithms)
* Validation of signed jar-type files (.jar, .apk, .zip); you can use this to verify a signed .zip file even if you don't know the MD5 checksum
* Nandroid backup directory MD5 verification
Excellent tool for root users (but does not require root).
How To Use:
* From the home screen, press the "Select File" button to enter the file-selector
* Top row (folder icon with the green up arrow) always displays the currently selected directory (touch this row to navigate UP one directory level)
* Back key can also be used to navigate UP one directory level (will return to main screen when back key is pressed at the root directory)
* Navigate to other subdirectories by touching a directory row (folder icon)
* Touch screen and drag up and down to scroll through all files and directories in currently selected directory
* Long-press on a file to view the available functions:
- Calc MD5 Checksum
- Calc SHA1 Checksum
- Verify Jar-type file
- Verify Nandroid Backup (long-press nandroid.md5 file to use this function)
- md5sum -c Type Check (operates on any .md5 file)
- Calc SHA224 Checksum
- Calc SHA256 Checksum
- Calc SHA384 Checksum
- Calc SHA512 Checksum
1. Does not require root, but is useful for root users to validate ROMs, signed update.zip-type files, etc.
2. Visit https://sites.google.com/site/scaryalienware/afv
3. Please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any issues, problems, comments, questions, or suggestions regarding this app.
4. Permissions: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used for the file browser (Select App) to allow you to navigate to and select a file to execute a function (calc checksum, etc.) against.
Thanks and enjoy!
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
OASVN is a free and Open Source software licensed under the Lesser GPL. This Professional version receives bug fixes and general stability updates that the free version does not get and helps support development of OASVN. I will be adding additional nice features to the pro version only, but I want to keep the free version fully functional as an subversion client.
Major changes in this version include
• svn+ssh:// + private key support
• a local and repository browser with many features
• Conflict detection and resolution!
• Working copies can now be saved anywhere in the filesystem.
Major Contributors to the project include: (Thank You!)
Tim Jagenberg : svn+ssh with private key
Sascha Zieger: local browser and export ability
This version of OASVN supports the following SVN operations:
• Checkout (Head or Choose Revision)
• Add (files added to the working copy directory are automatically added on commit
• Export (allows complete export from the remote repo or just exporting just one file from either the working copy or the remote repository).
• Conflict Resolution!!!! (Notification of conflicts happens during update and conflicted files are marked in the local browser, clicking on the file in the local browser presents resolution options
• Remote Repository browse allows the ability to export any single file to your local file system
• Remote Revision list with complete details of files added/deleted/modified, author, commit comments, date, etc.
• Log keeps track of all successes and failures on a connection basis and retains information until you clear it out.
• Local Repository browsing allows you to export from your local copy, open files via intent by mime type (should present your with the correct application choices for the job, it is up to the application to respect opening the file by URI) and also shows svn status of files in conflict, or locally updated.
• New svn+ssh code with private key support! (again this is not well tested, I would appreciate feedback using the jira: https://openandroidsvn.atlassian.net/
• Now allows you to save working copies and exports anywhere on the local file-system. (the predetermined /mnt/sdcard/OASVN has been removed)
Also there is English and German language support. Translations in any language welcome!
We have taken every precaution to ensure this works correctly, but please make sure to back up your repositories regularly!
Source for the project is located here: https://code.google.com/p/open-andriod-svn/
Note: svn+ssl is still experimental. I have received some positive feedback but I do not have access to do in-depth testing yet on this protocol, please send me any feedback using the Jira, my email or website.
Don't you think there should be a simpler way?
Sharing apps with your friends is possible easily now with Apk Share.
Apk Share app show your applications with a list, you can get a installation package (Apk file) directly from your memory and share Installed Apps file directly as attachment via Bluetooth, Email, Drop-box, Google Drive etc.
Installed applications can be backup in the storage card. The storage location is / sdcard / kibzorgLabs / apk_share. And also you can overwrite backup of old application to updated version.
No rooting required.
When you discover a best apps, You will want to share it with your friends at once,Then, Apk Share will solve this problems. Just find the apps and share it by Click.
Now share your apps, the simpler and cooler way!
Now powered by Fetch, your smart personal assistant for apps and games. Fetch uses our team of Android experts and the technology of App Genome Project to find the best apps that match your likes.
We test and review dozen of new apps and games every day so you can quickly get to the best ones. Optimized for speed: Fast to open, fast to browse & fast to search, no clutter!
- FREE: New Top Apps & New Top Games, everyday
- REVIEWED: Android experts test and review the best apps for you
- PERSONALIZED: our algorithm learns what you like and brings more
Install the best alternative to the Android Market. It's the best discovery tool in the Market, including personalized recommendations based on app you have installed.
We organized the applications in ways to get to the best apps & games quickly & we have tools for expert Android user:
- Top Apps & Top Games: 100+ editorialized lists with daily updates
- Apps of the Day: hand-picked top apps every day in your feed
- Better Search: Quick suggestions as you type & human optimized
- My Apps: The fastest App Manager! Move2SD, Easy Uninstaller & Share, App updates coming soon
- Widgets: Last Installed Apps, App of the Day, Apps you Liked
"BAM", now powered by Fetch, is the Best Market App for Android to search Google Play! Update Today! Start with Top Apps & Top Games: it’s like the editorial lists in iPhone for the Android Market. BAM is the best way to find a new app & new game without wasting time searching through junk!! Our editors review many apps & actually play games, then create useful lists of only the BEST ones for you. We have the best for each type: you'll only see one "poker" app or the best antivirus for Android or the best camera app, not many similar ones. Each has quotes on why we like it & we make our lists useful & practical: "Optimize My Phone", "Pranks & Jokes", "Best Themes",etc
1) TOP APPS LISTS
• Top Picks from Google Play
• Optimize Your Phone
• Organize Your Life Apps
• Shop Near You
2) TOP GAME LISTS
• Our selection of the most fun games on Google Play
• Action & Adventure
• Classic Arcades
• Strategy and Simulation
• Powered by Fetch
• Brings Games and Apps selected for you
3) UNIQUE WAYS TO FIND FOR APPS AND GAMES
• Filter by 100+ categories, paid/free, ratings & installs. Combine filters to explore the best apps in the market.
• Sort by Recent, Best, Popular and Trending
4) HOT AND TRENDING UPDATES
• See trending up app & games installed by the community
• No sign-up required, but pick a nickname to be recognized
5) APPS FOR YOU: Personal app recommendations based on your installed apps
6) MY PROFILE
• Easily access apps you favorite here
• App wishlist. To add apps to your wish list, tap on the heart
7) MY APPS: All your installed apps
• Apps Manager: See apps that are movable to sd card. Move apps2SD / Move apps to the phone
• Quick Uninstaller: Uninstall apps with 1 click
• Share/Send with friends or post on Facebook, Twitter, Email
• Sort by installation date, sd-card availability, size & name
8) APPS OF THE DAY - Daily suggestions in your feed
9) COOL WIDGETS
• Last Installed Apps Widget: recently installed apps, easily accessible
• Apps of the Day Widget: new apps every day tested by us
• NOTE: BAM must be on phone for the widgets to work, not on SD. Move & restart phone
Learn more about Fetch at FetchMobile.co
Powered by Fetch and the App & Game Genome Project (beta for Android only)
Best Apps Market is also known as "BAM"
Batch install .APK files from internal storage or SD Card.
●APK Installer for PC Version
APK Installer for PC is Now Available that allow install .APK files from Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8. learn more http://apkinstaller.com/
Batch uninstall unwanted apps easily.
Batch export .APK files to SD Card.
Share the app with your friends easily.
Keep your system away from the latest threats.
Create any application shortcuts you want and put them on your home screens.
One Tap to clean up app cache easily.
●App Info Viewer
APK Installer allows you to view apps Package Name , APK files location and installation date.
Move apps to SD Card.
ADB Debugging USB switch.
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
★ No ROOT access required.
★ By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
★ Provided Search option to search applications.
★ Compatible with latest version of Android 5.0
★ Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk.
★ Action bar ,support from Android 2.2+ devices.
★ Can extract multiple/all APK's by holding long click on any item.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Strings are available in GitHub https://github.com/meher421/ExtractorStrings/tree/master/values .Please email me translated strings
* Apk Extractor allows you to export installed applications to apk and store to : /SDcard/ApkExtracted
* Very easy to use: ONLY BY 1 CLICK
* NO ROOT access required.
* Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
* Apk files will saved in: SDCARD/APKExtracted
WHAT'S NEW :
* Add search feature to easily search application to extract
* Optimized data,making list applications scrolling very smooth
TAGS : android apk, apk, extractor, get apk...
Plug your device on a loud speaker, turn off the lights and amaze your friends with a realistic thunder clap effect.
Features 15 high quality images and thunder clap sounds.
Tags : lightning bolt , storm , thunderstorm , joke , prank , fun , weather