'Verify against clipboard' menu item. This is available in the checksum screen and searches the SHA1 and MD5 results against your clipboard contents.
'Copy to clipboard' by double tapping the MD5 or SHA1 results.
This free MD5 hash generator is useful for encoding passwords, credit cards numbers and other sensitive data into databases(MySQL, MSSQL, Postgress or others).
Online MD5 Hash Calculator: http://md5calculator.chromefans.org/
Please help us to translate MD5 Hash Calculator to your language:
- Md5 Encrypter -- strings in Md5
- SHA1 Encrypter -- string in SHA1
- Md5 Decrypter/Md5 Bruteforcer -- of md5 strings through bruteforce with combinations generated automatically by the application
- SHA1 Decrypter/SHA1 Bruteforcer -- of sha1 strings through bruteforce with combinations generated automatically by the application
- Md5 Decrypter/Md5 Brutelist -- of md5 strings through bruteforce with words in a wordlist loaded by the user
- SHA1 Decrypter/SHA1 Brutelist -- of sha1 strings through bruteforce with words in a wordlist loaded by the user
You can set the types of letters that the application uses through bruteforce (symbols, numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters). Settings > Bruteforce.
You can use the function Memory Saver (Beta) in the case where your device is not able to keep in memory the entire wordlist loaded. Settings > Brutelist > Memory Saver (Beta).
The application is completely Free.
No responsibility in case of damages due to prolunged use.
1. Calculate MD5 checksum of a file
2. Compare a checksum of a file with known checksum in order to check the file integrity
3. Compare files with their checksums
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : calculator, MD5 , hash
To generate hash codes from files, you may need a separate file manager installed.
Completely ad free
Clean modern User Interface
This application, Root Checker (Basic), will allow the user to confirm they have proper root (superuser) access configured and operational.
*Feel free to email me with any questions. I always reply!*
This application provides even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator or superuser) access. The application provides a very simple user interface that easily notifies the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick, and reliable method. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. In addition, Root Checker will verify that the su binary is properly functioning in granting root access.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring, and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands through the su binary with root access.
If the Superuser management applications (SuperSU, etc.) are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access.
Please don't leave negative feedback about a concern, bug or issue! Instead, please email me, tweet me, contact me on my web site - https://joeykrim.com/contact, IRC, or on the forums (XDA, RootzWiki, SDX, etc.) with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
I do my best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
Plug your device on a loud speaker, turn off the lights and amaze your friends with a realistic thunder clap effect.
Features 15 high quality images and thunder clap sounds.
Tags : lightning bolt , storm , thunderstorm , joke , prank , fun , weather