The goal is to move all cards to the foundation in the correct order from ace to king.
You can place a card on another card if the card is smaller than the other card by one and the suit is alternating.
Also, you can move several cards at once.
You can place a King on an empty space.
You can double-tap or drag the cards.
Update January 15th 2015:
- Added 5 new melodies you can choose as background music.
- You can choose between 11 screen backgrounds.
- Hi-score is saved and displayed automatically at the end of a game.
- Score is displayed during the game.
- Tilts to any orientation, on any size cell phone or tablet
- Customizable game rules
- Cards that move and flip in 3D space
- Multiple card decks and card backs
- Auto-saved game state
- Unlimited undo and redo, with a touch-and-drag slider control
- Move cards with one-touch, two-touch, or touch and drag
- Auto-play and auto-flip options
- One-touch hint to reveal available moves
- Built-in rules
- Awesome HD graphics
- Vertical and horizontal screen orientation support
- Big selection of table backgrounds and card backs
- Powerful settings
- Both phone and tablet support
- Solve solitaires and collect Special Golden Maya and Rare cards
- Google Play / Game Center leaderboards
- Completely free, with no ads, and no in-app purchases.
- 13 variations of Klondike solitaire.
- A variety of high-resolution card decks, card backs, and backgrounds.
- Full statistics for each game.
- Unlimited undo/redo with slider bar.
- Quickly toggle hints on or off.
- Options such as auto-flip and an intelligent auto-play.
- Auto-saved game state.
- A simple, fluid user interface.
- Play on any size display, in portrait or landscape orientation.
Klondike Solitaire Game Rules:
Taking a shuffled standard 52-card deck of playing cards (without Jokers), one upturned card is dealt on the left of the playing area, then six downturned cards (from left to right). On top of the downturned cards, an upturned card is dealt on the left-most downturned pile, and downturned cards on the rest until all piles have an upturned card. The piles should look like the figure to the right.
The four foundations (light rectangles in the upper right of the figure) are built up by suit from Ace (low in this game) to King, and the tableau piles can be built down by alternate colors, and partial or complete piles can be moved if they are built down by alternate colors also. Any empty piles can be filled with a King or a pile of cards with a King. The aim of the game is to build up a stack of cards starting with 2 and ending with King, all of the same suit. Once this is accomplished, the goal is to move this to a foundation, where the player has previously placed the Ace of that suit. Once the player has done this, they will have "finished" that suit, the goal being, of course, to finish all suits, at which time the player will have won. There are different ways of dealing the remainder of the deck:
Turning three cards at once to the waste, either allowing three passes through the deck or placing no limit on passes through the deck.
Turning only one card at a time, but only passing through the deck once.
Turning only one card at a time, but placing no limit on passes through the deck.
Turning three cards at once to the waste with no limit on passes through the deck, but allowing the player to switch once to a single pass through the deck one card at a time; after that single pass, however, the player cannot go back to turning three cards at a time and can turn over no more cards from the waste.
hope you will have fun playing our Free Klondike Solitaire HD !
Thanks to the amazing graphics, colours and sounds included in "Solitaire Klondike" you'll spend hours playing in total relax, and you'll have just to concentrate on the best winning strategy!
Here are the characteristics of "Solitaire" in the Klondike version:
* Option to draw 1 CARD or 3 CARD at a time
* Choose background colour
* Music and sound effects
* Automatic hints for Solitaire
* Leaderboard (you'll choose your nickname and avatar, or you can just login with your Facebook account and never lose your scores!)
If you find yourself in trouble, you can always look for help from the CPU, or you can just press the "undo" button (infinite times!)... but if you find there's no way out, you can always start a new match!
Solitaire Klondike, the most famous puzzle and card game, awaits you in its best version!
Facebook - Facebook.com/WhatWapp
Twitter - @WhatWapp
Plus - +WhatWapp
YouTube - youtube.com/WhatWapp
-Some upturned cards are dealt on the left of the playing area, and six downturned cards are dealt on the below.On top of the downturned cards, an upturned card is dealt on the left-most downturned pile, and downturned cards on the rest until all piles have an upturned card.
-The tableau piles can be built down by alternate colors, and partial or complete piles can be moved if they are built down by alternate colors also.
-Any empty piles can be filled with a King or a pile of cards with a King.
-The four foundations (rectangles in the upper left of the figure) are built up by suit from Ace to King.
This game has world ranking.
Players compete with number of chips!
Also, several records are kept on storage, and player can see the records anytime.
Solitaire is a 100% free game. All the functionalities are in one page and it is easy to play.
There are 3 levels in solitaire game - Easy(Draw 1), Medium (Draw 2) and Hard (Draw 3).
GAME OBJECTIVE: The aim of solitaire is to arrange the set of cards in order from ascending to descending, and sorted by suite. This is a game of luck. The probability of winning is low, which is good as the purpose of the game is to increase patience, a virtue that adds to one's personality.
Welcome to the best Klondike solitaire for smartphones and tablets.
This new solo MijoriSoft is the classic card game that brought him fame the Windows operating system, but now adapted for smartphones and a design created especially for the cards look good and can be handled with precision on small devices.
Choose the type of game and enjoy a versatile solo:
- Klondike Solitaire 1 card and 3 rounds
- Klondike Solitaire 1 card and endless rounds
- Klondike Solitaire 3 cards and 3 rounds
- Klondike Solitaire 3 cards and endless rounds
Play unhurried, and if you have time to finish the game, you can continue at any moment, because when you reopen the game, the game continues wherever you left off.
You can play using different ways to score and compete with other players ... will you be able to overcome them?
- No Credit: Ideal for practice or just to play relaxed and without pressure
- Score as: standard
- Score "Las Vegas"
To facilitate the resolution of the games, this version of the game provides various aids, which can be enabled or disabled depending on player preference.
- "Undo" button: Undo the last move.
- Visual Aids: Trás 15 seconds of inactivity, highlight a letter that can move.
- Movement with a click: Automatically move a card to his new position with just one click.
NOTE: The activation of any of the aid or use can be penalized through the points earned during the game.
It is possible to orient the display preferences of the player:
- Vertical View: The classic view.
- Horizontal view (landscape), in which the cards are displayed larger, greatly facilitating handling in small devices.
A FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT:
The game environment can be configured to facilitate solitaire gameplay and adapt to our preferences or tastes.
- Having non-handed: Allows positioning the deck on the right or left to facilitate play both right- and left-handed.
- Change the look of the cards and the board
- Enable and disable background music and sound effects
The Klondike solitaire game is available in six languages.
ABOUT LONE Mijori KLONDIKE OF SOFT
Klondike solitaire version has been designed and created by Mijori Soft collaboration with Notyx Games
Barcelona, December 2014
★★★ GAME FEATURES ★★★
♠ NO ADS!
♠ Smooth card animations
♠ Move columns of cards with ease with our unique card movement system.
♠ Sounds for moving cards, undo, send card home, and win
♠ Customisable background and card backs (choose from a set)
♠ Solitaire (Klondike) draw 1 card game mode
♠ Solitaire (Klondike) draw 3 card game mode
♠ Drag and drop to move a card
♠ Double tap a card to send it home
♠ Useful hints (won't hint at useless moves that give you no progress)
♠ Infinite undo / redo
♠ Game statistics / percentage wins
♠ Auto complete
♠ Win animation
♠ Tablet support
♠ Install to SD card - App2SD
★★★ GET IN TOUCH! ★★★
You can help to make Solitaire (Klondike) even better by reporting any issues to our 5★ support team at email@example.com who will be happy to help.
Please also rate Solitaire in the app store! We really appreciate your feedback!
You can also follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/dinobytestudios where we will be posting details of what we're currently working on.
Thanks for all the great feedback so far!
♥ Solitaire ♥
★ Excellent opportunity to increase your Klondike solitaire skills and practice patience.
★ Includes your own personal leaderboard so you can play against your own rank.
★ Be sure to check out all of our other solitaire games by us.
★ Built using Adobe AIR.
★ If you have a suggestion or comment let us know!
Published by Pulado Games, Inc. in partnership with Fupa.com.
Test your patience in a 52-card deck Klondike game! Shuffle order each card by number, isolate aces and slowly arrange the deck!! Are you up to challenge the other Kings of Klondike? Turn the desk in a tableau and build the solitaire!
-Cute card designs!
*Powered by Dolby® on supported devices*
No ads • No special permissions • No in-app purchases
Alaska • Baker's Game • Double Alaska • Double Klondike: Draw 1 • Double Klondike: Draw 3 • Double Russian • Double Yukon • Forty Thieves • FreeCell • Golf • Klondike: Draw 1 • Klondike: Draw 3 • Klondike: Vegas Draw 1 • Klondike: Vegas Draw 3 • Putt Putt • Relaxed Forty Thieves • Relaxed FreeCell • Relaxed Streets • Russian • Scorpion • Scorpion II • Spider • Spider: Spades • Spider: Spades & Hearts • Streets • Tri-Peaks • Wasp • Yukon
If you have a question or run into a problem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you, and we'll help or fix the problem as soon as possible.
*Draw 1 and draw 3 solitaire modes with different reshuffle options
*One Click Mode: Enable one click mode and clicking on any card will execute any possible move without the need to drag the card to a certain pile! Perfect for playing a game of solitaire while on the go!
*Auto-move: If enabled, any move to the foundation is automatically performed!
*Drag any (face up) card from a pile or double tap a pile to bring up a card selector if its difficult to grab a card in the middle of the stack!
*Undo and now Redo!
*Normal-sized or new big cards!
*Stats including win %, win/loss streaks, and top 20 scores are kept for each solitaire game mode!
*Layout changes with phone orientation to allow you to play solitaire in portrait or landscape mode
*Single tap moves card to top
Questions? Your school not listed? E-mail me!
Welcome to your very own doll house filled with stuff you're sure to love!
Choose from a wide array of colorful and highly detailed furniture to decorate your home. With full 3D, you're free to rotate and arrange furniture in the house to create that perfectly unique look you've always wanted. Elin's House is more than a simple toy – it's an experience that will give you hours of furnishing fun and is bound to be your new destination for play and adventure!
## FEATURES ##
- A big, happy house with many rooms just waiting for you to paint and decorate them
- 100+ pieces of furniture already, with plans for much more to come in future updates
- Six rooms and a garden on two floors connected by a set of winding stairs
- Decorate your very own kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, common room, hallway and garden – or simply mix freely and create any room you want
- Meet Elin, the first of many characters that can be added to the house to make it come alive
- Turn lights on and off to create exactly the atmosphere you want for each room
- Interact with the items in your house - just tap stuff to see what happens!
- Get that cute little dog you've always wanted and spoil it with accessories
- Plant flowers and watch them grow as time goes by, but watch out for the meat eating plant!
- Move swiftly between rooms and floors simply by swiping or tapping the stairs and doors
- Zoom in on each room to decorate, and zoom out to view your entire creation at once
- Choose from four different themes when you pick your house
- Up to three separate houses can be saved so that everyone can play!
So don't hesitate - your Dream House awaits, and it's FREE!
P.S. If you get the full unlock, you'll receive new Tokens every day to get more furniture and decorations for your house!
Find more cool games by Fabrication Games!
Follow us on Twitter.com
Like us on Facebook.com
More information on www.fabricationgames.com
Simple and addicting Jump ‘em up in the most sought after game in the world*. Help our Zombie Hero, Bernie, to avenge the insult on his kind by stomping as many angry war ninjas as possible. Stay alive by avoiding ground and flying ninjas. Can you make it all the way to the Sushi Sumo Ninja without losing your limbs?
* The game was created based on the most popular search strings that players were looking for.
* Mario style enemy stomping
* OpenFeint Leaderboards & Achievements
* Kick A** music and sound effects
* Different sorts of Power ups
* Smooth 3D animations combined with hand drawn background
* Quick start time
* All this for the price you prefer the most