This is freaking awesome !
Make it available on Windows PC
Tried very hard to open a shared prototype via email but the app is not listed on the "share to.." nor "send to.." sheet options. Not sure if there is a "open with" option on Android Nougat (suppose there is) but that interaction could be way easier, like having it listed automatically in the app itself, or explore to open from the app UI. Anyways, you get 1 star because could not even use it
A waste of time This is awful! It keeps crashing!
Mirroring option is Not working in my android phone!
- Improved text rendering consistency across Origami Studio on macOS and the Android Viewer
- Performance improvements
- Fixed a bug where duplicate names would show up in the prototype list
- Fixed a bug where .origami files wouldn't export to the viewer app properly
- Fixed the Viewer not being able to open .zip files shared from other Android apps.
- Other minor bug fixes and visual tweaks.