You can also add a Snap to your Story with one tap to share your day with all of your friends.
The best conversations happen when both friends are present, so we’ll let you know if your friend is Here in your Chat so that you can give each other your full attention. And if you're both Here, simply press and hold to share live video - and Chat face-to-face!
Please note: even though Snaps, Chats, and Stories are deleted from our servers after they expire, we cannot prevent recipient(s) from capturing and saving the message by taking a screenshot or using an image capture device.
[+]Send fake photos
[+]Send fake videos
[+]Add fake Story
[+]Service to replace automatically (version 4.3+)
1- Chose media(if you want video select video on checkbox)
2- After, disable internet networks.(airplane mode easier and faster)
3- Then, return and click again and take the photo and send it.
4- Replace photo / video:
4.1- If you have service activate, it automatically replaces and you can enable networks and try to resend failed .
4.2- If you don't have service activate, return and click again and it replace. Now you can enable networks try to resend failed.
I do not use these permissions to do collect your information.
**You must enable Service "DashClock Snapchat Extension" in Accessibility Options for the extension to work**
**It is usually found in Settings, Accessibility on Nexus devices / Vanilla Android**
**For Samsung Devices it is Setting, My Device tab, Accessibility**
Its working fine in TEXT MESSAGING, and other social chat Application.
HOW TO ENABLE EMOJI KEYBOARD
To enable the Emoji Keyboard, please go to home -> Setting
-> Language & Keyboard, then check the Emoji Keyboard to enable it.
To use Emoji keyboard, you need to change the input method
In Gingerbread (Android 2.3.x), change the input method by holding the Text Box, and select the "Input Method", then choose Emoji Keyboard.
We all love Snapchat! And we don't love it when someone snoops into our business to see what's happening in Snapchat. We can't solve all the problems, but we can help you make it harder for prying eyes to pry.
With "Hide Snapchat Icon" you can remove the Snapchat icon from your home screen and also rest assured that snap notifications will not be seen! When you get a snap, you'll get a decoy notification (a "subscription expired" notification will appear instead!). Anyone near you or snooping on your phone will think it's just some garbage annoying app, but you'll know!
Also, when you tap the icon it will take you to a "login" screen. You then need a password and it will then take you Snapchat! There are a number of settings options (like custom notifications, in case you don't like the decoy subscription notification).
Try it out! If you like it, we'll keep working on it! We have lots of other ideas for helping you hide your Snapchat! Also, please send us suggestions and we'll see what we can do to include them in the app! Everyone uses Snapchat differently and have different reasons for maintaining privacy with apps like this one.
We hope you like it as much as us!
Please note: This app does not replace Snapchat. We like Snapchat and want more people to use it, and hope this will help.
• Unlimited uploads and free
• Instantly post videos on Vine, then share to Twitter and Facebook
• Find, follow, and interact with people close to you
• Explore trending posts, featured hashtags and editor's picks
• And so much more
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at @vineapp on Twitter.
• Get breaking news. Stay informed with the local and global news that matters to you most, as it happens.
• Go behind the scenes at exclusive events like the Oscars, the Emmys, the MTV VMA's and the World Cup.
• Express yourself with text, photos, emoji, emoticons, video, GIFs and Vines.
• Use hashtags (like #NFL) to find more Tweets about topics you love.
• Get closer to people who interest you, including celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Harry Styles and Rihanna.
• Share Tweets with apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Kik, LINE, email and SMS.
• Tweet links from sites like YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Spotify and Pandora.
Click here to see why Twitter is requesting permission to access features on your device:
Now find new friends , get username for snapchat for free . New and hot username of snapchat get here.
Create your own profile with photos
Like other user profile.
Find who like your profile.
Copy usernames to the clipboard of your Android device
Share snapchat profile to other.
Just us now for free!
Note : This application is in no way affiliated with the Snapchat, Inc. and has no links with Snapchat Inc.
This is the Keyboard to input Emoji icons in everywhere such as email, twitter, sms…… together with the normal English keyboard which make input Emoji more convenience.
- Full Emoji,Smiley,Emoticon and text face display & More than 3000 Free Emoji
- Input Emoji everywhere conveniently like message,text,email,note,contact,sms
- Messaging emoji to other phone
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- More than 30 dictionaries for different language
- Next word suggestions and current word completions
- Auto Correction
- Word prediction
- Suggest contact names
- Text face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
- Auto-capitalization (Capitalize the first word of each sentence)
- Support Left compact, Right Compact, Thumb layout
- Support Smallest,Small,Normal,Large,Largest layout
- Sliding input (Input a word by sliding through the letters/Swipe)
- QWERTY/QWERTZ/AZERTY/Dvorak/Colemak/PC input style
- Copy,cut,paste and arrow key (Long press "?123" key to switch)
- Standalone emoji keyboard mode
- Keyboard color setting and keyboard wallpaper
- Kinds of Keyboard theme
- Beautiful keyboard UI.
- Gesture slide input.
- Input Emoji in any apps
- Custom keyboard theme color:
- Key text color and background color.
- Keyboard background.
- Suggest and preview color.
- Custom your like picture as Keyboard Wallpaper.
- Support the suggestion of English input, it will support more later.
- Android 4.4
- Many other advance feature
Install & Activate
To enable the Emoji Keyboard, please go to home -> Setting-> Language & Keyboard, then check the Emoji Keyboard to enable it.
You may receive a warning when activating Emoji Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. Emoji Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
Thanks a lot for below user help:
Sergio Piatti,Beatriz,Lukas Schallmair
Some phones native app can not see the color emoji because the phone system doesn't support to display it, but in some of third party app is ok to display it.
Q.Why does it convert to MMS automatically with emoji?
A: 1.Go to Messages -- Settings -- SMS/MMS 2.On Text Message (SMS) settings 3.Select Input mode -- GSM alphabet. If you still meet this issue, pls consult Samsung vendor.
This is the perfect app to build your SnapChat friend list. All you need is an internet connection, and you will be able to start meeting more friends today. This app is free to use, and only uses your data, no SMS fees.
• Enable the Input,
First go to HOME -> Setting -> Language & Keyboard, and then check the Emoji Smart Android Keyboard to ENABLE it.
• To use Keyboard, you need to change the input method.
• Change the input method by holding the Text Box, and select the "Input Method", then choose Emoji Smart Android Keyboard.
ENJOY UNLIMITED FUN…Thanks For Downloading.
• Share photos, gifs, video, music, quotes, chats, links, and text. Find and follow the things you love, and get all your latest news from your dashboard.
• Bonus: Add a 'create a post' widget to your home screen.
• Advanced controls: Save drafts, queue posts, customize tweets, and more!
• Messages: View and reply to messages.
• Multiple blogs: Seamlessly manage all of your blogs.
We Heart It is the place to find the most beautiful images of everything you love, inspired by millions of people from around the world!
Save a collection of quotes, search for background wallpapers, view pictures that match your mood, find images for an art or fashion collage, upload your top inspirations from your photo gallery, and get updated on news through images of the latest styles, for free!
• View the highest-quality photos, GIFs, and videos in a variety of colorful, vivid, artistic, vintage, and black & white styles.
• Search and find exactly what you're looking for, whether it's fashion and hair trends or a hipster cat with glasses!
• Save your favorite pictures to your We Heart It gallery, phone, or background wallpaper.
• Share the newest images with your friends on Tumblr, Facebook, or Twitter.
• Group your top pictures by creating "collections" of anything from the dresses you want, to travel places, to a home or bedroom decoration theme, to tattoo ideas, and everything else you love.
• Follow top tastemakers and join the social community of people from the US, Brazil, Norway and dozens of other countries.
• You can even save, upload, and post your favorite images from other sites or blogs into your We Heart it collection.
Keep hearting on We Heart It!
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (email@example.com; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (firstname.lastname@example.org; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - email@example.com)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
Fast for Facebook is a new client to manage your Facebook© account! Fast is born from the idea to give a great and full experience even to the less powerful device!
Fast it’s also a social reader, you can organize your list and read-share all the stories from your favorite blogs or newspapers.
Special Fast’s Features:
• Use Fast as a news reader creating your own lists of pages and friends
• Read notifications and manage events
• View videos from YouTube© and Facebook© directly in the app
• Deep User Interface customization
• Optional Security pin against snoopy
• Optional Push Notifications Add-on (available on Google Play)
• Download Pictures, Videos and Conversations from Facebook directly in your device
• Access to Facebook© news feed
• Send, share, like and comment contents
• Chat and manage private messages
• Search friends, people, pages and everything else
• Update status, Upload photos and videos
• Access to Groups and Pages
• Multi accounts
• Facebook© photos download
• Widget and quick links
After many Updates, it is a Facebook© client with low battery and bandwidth consumption and a unique user interface. It is active only when you want and it’s very light: only 2 mega! No hidden services or annoying notifications, it can be transferred to your SD card too!
Fast asks for permissions in order to work on Facebook©, if you accept them all the features, It works, otherwise you will not be able to use 100% of Fast!
Check our social activity:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fast4android
Please send us a feedback. Don't post 1 Star, we are here to support you! Your opinion is important for us. This app is free, remember!
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation--then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook for Android by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://on.fb.me/133NwuP
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://bit.ly/GPDownload1
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://bit.ly/invalidpackage
Facebook is only available for users age 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php.
• Post updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
• View and reply to private messages sent to your Pages
• Option to get push notifications for new activity, tips and reminders
• View your latest Page Insights
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook Pages Manager by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://fb.me/pages_beta
See all of your Facebook Groups in one place. Discuss, plan and collaborate easily and without distractions. Follow your groups here or on Facebook, whichever is easier for you.
* Create a group for just about anything.
* Share information, post photos and links, and stay in touch.
* Discover and join new groups for whatever you’re into.
Facebook Groups are great for...
* Families—share photos, organize vacations.
* Teams—post updates and schedules.
* Neighborhoods—borrow tools, share local news.
* School & Work—collaborate on projects, distribute notes.
Stick them on before or after you snap a photo.
Decorate photos from your gallery, too.
Drag, pinch, stretch and rotate stickers.
Add captions to complete the scene.
Send your creations to friends with Messenger.
Don't have Messenger yet? Get it today! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.orca
• Lock screen: Get time, weather and notifications
• Cover Feed: Browse photos and posts from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr right from your lock screen
• Wallpaper: Choose whether to customize your wallpaper with Facebook photos
• App launcher: Get to favorite apps quickly
Update Facebook for Android to get the latest Home features: http://bit.ly/fbandroidapp
Home is currently available on certain devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Nexus 4, HTC First, HTC One X, HTC One X+ and HTC One.
Companies use Facebook at Work to give their employees a place to connect and collaborate.
- Stay up-to-date with a News Feed that shows what's new and relevant at your company
- Create and join groups to collaborate with co-workers
- Send messages to chat with one person or small groups of co-workers