Do you want to make Free! Call? if you want, how it be to choose? This Video Calling Free Application guide you how to choose the best Video Calling Free, tips and tick, top best Video Calling Free and more!
Video Calling Free app is created for peoples who want to make free and high quality video/voice call & sms.
It provides detailed tutorials covered the most popular free video calls apps, such as Tango, Viber, Lines, Skype, Whatapps etc. For your convenience.
• Find all your friends and family in an instant - With over 250 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
• Talk with your fingers - No matter where you are, your friends are always at your fingertips with free instant messaging.
• Call your world from Skype - Talk to your heart’s content with free voice and video calls to all your friends and family on Skype.
• Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too - Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
• Share your favourite snaps - Got a favourite photo to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
• Chat with anyone, anywhere - Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs. Whatever device your friends or family use, Skype just works. Simple.
• Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Face Time for Android Guide application that will help you to make a free video call with any of your friends, as long as both you and the person you're calling. Have you ever used face time application this is information guid about application like face time that you can install all the time. With the push of a button and wireless or 3G connection, you can see your friend in a video chat no matter how many miles apart you are. Use it to video chat with your grandparents across the country or with your best friend down the street.
Follow this easy "how to" information guide to use Make a Face Time Call on android. If you want to know how to get some much-needed face time with a friend in no time at all. You can Make your phone like a Face Time Call application.
It's super easy: install the free Zoom app, click on "Host a Meeting" and invite up to 25 people to join!
--Best Android video meeting quality
--Best Android screen sharing quality
--Screen share from Android device
--Screen share photos, web and Google Drive, Dropbox or Box files
--Send group text, images and audio from mobile and desktop
--Contact availability status
--Easily invite phone, email or company contacts
--Join as interactive participant or view-only webinar attendee
--Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
--Safe driving mode while on the road
--Connect with anyone on Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, ZoomPresence, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephone
▷ LINE’s New Features
Chat search feature: Never lose track of a conversation again with the new chat search feature. Search chat room names and messages with Android 4.1 and above or just chat room names with Android 2.3 and above.
▷ LINE’s Main Features
Free voice and video calls: Use your PC or smartphone to keep in touch with friends and family both at home and abroad, or hold a business meeting on the go!
Instant messaging anywhere: Conversation is just a tap away. Spice it up with LINE’s exciting collection of stickers or send pictures, videos, and even GPS coordinates to let your friends know what you’re up to.
A full-featured social networking service: Post your day-to-day activities to your Timeline or comment on your friends’ posts.
Group chats: Share important information with your co-workers or talk about mutual interests with your closest friends.
Find new expressions in the Sticker Shop: The world’s largest collection of stickers features famous and unique characters from around the world to let you express yourself just the way you want to.
Stay informed with LINE official accounts: Connect directly with your favorite celebrities and companies by friending their official accounts.
Get connected to new apps: LINE provides a gateway to entertainment and lifestyle apps that will keep you entertained and bring new convenience to your life.
We recommend that you use LINE with Android OS versions 2.3 and above.
For more information about LINE, check out our official website.
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, video messages, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Create group messages with up to 100 participants
• Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favorite celebs, brands and personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments and share multi-media content
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market, to make messaging fun!
• Ability to sort and reorder stickers
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Integration with native contact list for calls and messages
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
Have you ever complain Android for absence of FaceTime?
Now, JusTalk brings you classic video call experience as FaceTime does!
- HD video call: Catch every wonderful moment clearly!
- Available under all network: You can just talk under Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G, NO restriction, NO trouble!
- Much less network data: Saving up to 40% off compared with other similar app! Just talk, unlimited！
JusTalk, makes us closer than ever before!
QQ Group for users: 143085802
WHY USE WECHAT:
• ALWAYS FREE: No annual subscription fee. Absolutely free for life.
• FREE VOICE & VIDEO CALLS: High-quality free calls to anywhere in the world.
• GROUP CHAT: Create group chats with up to 100 people.
• MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING: Send video, image, text, and voice messages.
• STICKER GALLERY: Hundreds of free, fun, animated stickers to express your feelings from some of your favorite cartoons and movies.
• MOMENTS: Share your best moments on your personal photo stream.
• BETTER PRIVACY: WeChat gives you the highest level of control over your privacy. It’s the only messaging app to be certified by TRUSTe.
• MEET NEW FRIENDS: Use “Friend Radar”, “People Nearby” and “Shake” to meet others.
• ADDICTIVE GAMES: Compete with your friends on some of the hottest games.
• REALTIME LOCATION: Instead of having to tell others where you are, just use real-time location sharing.
• LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Localized in 20 different languages and can translate messages to any language.
• AND MORE: Desktop app, custom wallpaper, custom notifications, group walkie-talkie, official accounts.
I know this may upset few people, but this is as far as we can help you. We will take you to the world of alternatives. Why there is no concept of Face Time on Android? Answer is, Face Time is a proprietary app and service exclusive for iOS devices. Then why did we make this app? Because there are whole lot of face time alternatives that will help you video or audio call your friends with a little adjustment – your friend and you have to install one of these apps that we propose in this app. Using this guide, you’ll learn different methods for making free video calls on your Android device.
Follow this easy "how to" information guide to use Face Time Calling Apps on android. If you want to know how to get some much-needed face time with a friend in no time at all. You can Make your phone like a Face Time Call application.
• No phone numbers, just usernames.
• Filters that let you decide who to talk to.
• Memes, funny pics, celebrity news, videos, gifs... share what you like.
• Start a public group chat for up to 50 people with just a #hashtag. Or create a private group.
More than 200 million people use Kik to connect with friends, no matter where they meet them – at school, in a social app, or in an online game. Just ask: “What’s your Kik?”
- Super Bright Flashlight - Guaranteed!
- Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
- Strobe/Blinking Mode supported - Blinking frequency adjustable
- Stunning graphics - This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
★ NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.
★ MULTIMEDIA: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.
★ GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts.
★ NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.
★ SAY NO TO PINS AND USERNAMES: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.
★ NO NEED TO LOG IN/OUT: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED.
★ NO NEED TO ADD BUDDIES: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed.
★ OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
★ AND MUCH MORE: Share location, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Precise message time stamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and MMS to many contacts at once and much much more!
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
Video Calling - Be Free to Communicate. Video Call and Voice call to anyone, anywhere with friends.
Lets help you :-
* Make HD video or Audio voice calls without using cellular voice charges
* Call any Facebook friends or groups worldwide
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation--then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
● Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and switch easily between message types.
● Include all your friends with group chats for up to 100 people.
● Say more with photos, maps, emoji, stickers and animated GIFs.
● Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
● Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS and voicemail integration.
● Keep in touch with friends across Android, iOS and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
● Message friends any time, even if they're offline.
Notes: Mobile operator and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged. View our calling rates at https://www.google.com/hangouts/rates