It can Choose or Manage Home/Launcher apps, just Tap or Long press the Home Icon.
You can easily Set/Clear default Home app, See the Home detail, Kill invisible Home to save memory and Uninstall Home app. And it uses green color text to show which Home is running.
It can support all screen resolution properly in Portrait/Landscape, include QVGA/HVGA/WVGA/WQVGA/qHD.
This app works well from 1.6 to 2.3, but since from 2.2 it can't set Home app as default, so some device can't use this feature.
-For secure needs, The System Home's kill & uninstall features are disabled.
-To turn on/off auto kill feature, just press menu->setting, and change the checkbox status.
Google disabled the API to set or clear default Home since android 2.2. So if you want to clear default home, please follow Donald's way:
1.Go into settings/applications/manage applucations/all;
2.Choose default home.
3.Choose the "Launch by default" button, "clear defaults" and it is done.
Thanks Donald's clear feedback.
Keywords & Tags: Homescreen, Launcher, Manager, Cover Flow
If you have any suggestion, please send me an email, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org, so that I can improve it.Thank you! :)
If you want to hide the item from the status bar, you need to click the app again, and hide it.
Thanks http://www.awicons.com providing the free home icon, and the "Icons by Lokas Software"
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget takes back its original name - Chronus - and brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can chose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.2+. This is a limitation of Android itself, not Chronus
2) On some devices you may have to reboot your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget picker
3) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
4) IF YOU USE THE XPOSED FRAMEWORK TO BYPASS THE ANDROID WIDGET API'S, THINGS WILL BREAK!
Features (Pro version):
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment (Centred, Left or Right)
- Select Analog clock style (Standard or Classic)
- Calendar colors
- Feedly News provider
- Daydream screensaver
- with more features to be released every 3-4 weeks...
Features (All versions):
The standard version is functionally equivalent to the CyanogenMod cLock widget with added support for older versions of Android.
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+ and Weather Widgets
- Supports adding as a widget to the Home screen (Android 4.1+) or Lock screen (Android 4.2+)
- Customize the Clock look and feel (visible components, font normal/bold)
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, Accuweather, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed Panel and built-in RSS sources
- Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Tapping event opens calendar at selected event
- Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at today's date
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Change the font color of all text in all panels
- Configure widget when adding or from the Chronus app in the app drawer
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
- 3 separate desktops, each with its own theme
- Easily switch desktops by swiping up/down
- Up to 5 screens each desktop
- Supports Crazy Home, ADW, aHome, and 3rd party Open Home themes
- Full icon customization using the icon configurator
- Hide apps from your app drawer
- Change app titles
- Scrollable Widget support
- Widget Resizing
- Supports Live Wallpapers
- Analog Crazy Clock
- Crazy Clock skins
- App dock
- Hide/Unhide top notification bar
- Backup/Restore settings
- More Crazy Settings
- Font Support
Email me with issues!
Check out crazydudeproductions.com if you'd like to create your own themes, icon packs, or crazy clock packs. Theme, clock pack, and icon pack templates and tutorials are available at the website.
• High Quality photos
• Superb gallery navigation
• Offline viewing - no Internet required
• Great Slideshow
• Recent/Popular/Favorite folders
• Filters by Style, Room, Color
Honor your space, enrich your life. Create an environment that's as unique as you are.
Get latest launcher without waiting or rooting your device.
* Pure Google Experience, Refined look and feel from Gingerbread.
* Choose between 2D / 3D apps drawer. (see #1)
* High quality wallpaper from Nexus S
* Add eclair (2.1) backward compatibility (Testing)
#1 3D app drawer only work on the following condition currently
1. 3D capable device (RenderScript capable and multi-context support)
2. 480*800(most mid to high end android device) or 480*854(Milestone/Droid or other mid-to-high end device)
3. Android 2.2 Aka. Froyo
There are minor differences between free and paid version, I suggest you try free version first before buying.
And there will be features coming to paid version to differentiate those two.
We hope to deliver updates in a weekly manner.
Thank you for your support.
For use with the Android browser and Dolphin Browser HD only.
The Pro version removes ads and supports development.
Follow me on Twitter @BrooklynAvi or visit my web site at mibapps.com.
One of the best feature of this application
is it contains calculators with
its formula used in Calculation.
Features and Calculation:
→Resister in series
→Resister in parallel
→Capacitor in series
→Capacitor in parallel
→AC power(single phase and three phase)
→Delta to Star conversion
→Star to Delta Conversion
→Kva(single phase and three phase)
→HP ↔ kW Conversion
→Resister color code calculation(4 band)
→Resister color code calculation(5 band)
→Resister color code calculation(6 band)
Join us at Facebook for Regular
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
***Data connection needed to initially load images. Live wallpapers only work on phones that support live wallpapers***
Addicted to browsing beautiful interiors? Need a little inspiration on a design project? This HD image gallery collects the most amazing interior design ideas and applications, organizing them by rooms and elements.
***Save and share images for living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, home offices, loft spaces, and nooks. Even browse design elements like fireplaces and stairs.
***New images added daily with an option for rotating image live wallpaper.
***Rotating Live Wallpaper image option for your home screen background
***Set any image as your wallpaper background
***Slideshow option to scroll through pics hands free
***Save any image to your phone or share via text, facebook, or twitter.
This app was built for the bored home owner looking for a change, new home owners needing some ideas, architects, interior designers, builders, developers, and anyone else who loves spending time browsing through beautiful spaces. Photography enthusiasts will also love browsing the incredible HD interior shots!
Tons of images... tons of ideas... Enjoy!
This application is good for people who want to repair their modern apartment or house.
Make your home give you ideas for:
- Kids Rooms
- Living Rooms
Including Apartments,Architecture,Bedroom,Furniture,Kitchen,LivingRoom,Bathroom,It`s the best reference of decoration,you can get the ideas and feel relax.
***please read this***
In order to give you a free app and keep developing more free apps in the future, we are integrating a search tool to our application. This will add a few access points to your device (hence the permissions) to direct you to the web search service. Please consider using the search to help us keep creating apps. You may delete the search icon, bookmark and homepage easily. Thank you.
- see if the home is running / default
- clear / set default home
- see memory use(android 2.1+)
- auto kill
- move to sd card
- create shortcut to switch home
* backup home settings
Let me know if you have trouble or idea.
Report FCs, so that I can know what happen.
KW: htc sense ADW Launcher LauncherPro switcher
More from developer
Or as a site reliability engineer you don't want to miss system alerts like 'Server mycoolserver.com is offline'?
SMS-Alert is the app of choice for worrying parents and responsible sysadmins. Never miss a really important text message,
even when you turned your phone to silent mode. The app will panic until you grab your phone and confirm the alert.
SMS-Alert scans incoming messages for a user defined keyword that triggers an alert. A keyword may be 'server offline' or 'call me now'.
SMS-Alert makes sure that you won't miss really important messages.
If enabled, SMS-Alert starts automatically whenever you boot your Android mobile.
using Poor Man's Mobile Server Monitor. It allows to:
- add all your servers to a list of monitored systems,
- define which protocols are need to be checked for (ping, http and https),
- check all servers periodically or once a day at a given time.
If your for example run a landing page for a cool product that can be directly ordered, the server's response probably
needs to contain the string 'order today'. Let the app do the job for you and check the server response document for 'order today' in order to make shure, hat everything works properly.
If one server test fails the app will make sure that you don't miss the alarm by playing an alert that you certainly won't miss (vibration can be alternatively used). If enabled, Poor Man's Mobile Server Monitor starts automatically whenever you boot your Android phone.