If you want to hide the item from the status bar, you need to click the app again, and hide it.
Thanks http://www.awicons.com providing the free home icon, and the "Icons by Lokas Software"
The application saves recorded videos to your sdcard in spy video camera folder (not in gallery)
- Turn your device screen off and record videos
- Records video in background while your device is blocked or another app is running.
- Record with back or front camera.
- Enable flash light during recording
- with or without preview
- if you choose show preview from settings a notification will appear at status bar while recording.
- support night mode
- small ,medium and large preview
It can Choose or Manage Home/Launcher apps, just Tap or Long press the Home Icon.
You can easily Set/Clear default Home app, See the Home detail, Kill invisible Home to save memory and Uninstall Home app. And it uses green color text to show which Home is running.
It can support all screen resolution properly in Portrait/Landscape, include QVGA/HVGA/WVGA/WQVGA/qHD.
This app works well from 1.6 to 2.3, but since from 2.2 it can't set Home app as default, so some device can't use this feature.
-For secure needs, The System Home's kill & uninstall features are disabled.
-To turn on/off auto kill feature, just press menu->setting, and change the checkbox status.
Google disabled the API to set or clear default Home since android 2.2. So if you want to clear default home, please follow Donald's way:
1.Go into settings/applications/manage applucations/all;
2.Choose default home.
3.Choose the "Launch by default" button, "clear defaults" and it is done.
Thanks Donald's clear feedback.
Keywords & Tags: Homescreen, Launcher, Manager, Cover Flow
If you have any suggestion, please send me an email, my email is email@example.com, so that I can improve it.Thank you! :)
★ on SALE $19.99 -> $9.99 ( 50% off )
[ CrazyRemote ]
CrazyRemote is an application which can control home desktop PC on Android device. You can see the transmitted PC screen from your computer on Android device and also you can control the keybord and mouse.
In addition, It offers much faster frame-rate than other remote control applications. So you can enjoy movie and even video game on your device in real time.
It is available not only PC web browser, internet banking, officeware,
and e-mail but also music, video, movie and game.
you can use all the programs(functions) of PC.
You can control your PC wherever there is WiFi and 3G connection,
such as subways, cafes, schools, and workplaces.
Purchase now! and Experience new world of iPhone!!
Very Good App!!! ★★★★★
it looks like the best App. Until now many have seen the most remote App seems to be the best !!!
I was deeply impressed by this app ★★★★★
... The frame rate is solid and the sound works really well ... Seems to be the best remote desktop app.
Very cool ★★★★★
... the app works as advertised! What a rush to play Aion. Wow! ...
[ Feature ]
* New screen processing system combined 'Work Mode' and 'Entertainment Mode'.
- When working on general computer work, you can enjoy high-quality and smooth scrolling with 'Work Mode'
- When fast frame rate is needed like when running game and movie, you can enjoy fast&clear images with 'Entertainment Mode'
* Controlling the mouse/keybord of PC.
* Transmitting Sound of PC.
* Dual-Monitor is supported.
* Multitasking is supported.
* All the transmitted data is encrypted.
* Connection by google account is supported.
[ Requirements ]
* OS 2.1 ~
* Multitouch screen.
[ Supported PC ]
* Windows XP SP3/Vista/Window7 32bit/64bit, Mac ( Snow Leopard, Lion )
- recommending Core2 Duo 2.0 Ghz or later ver. for better performance
- in the case of laptop, it might not perform well with 'Entertainment Mode'
[ How to use (Direction) ]
- install free Crazyremote server on your PC ( http://www.crazyremote.com )
- To connect PC and iphone, WiFi and 3G should be available
- For futher instructions, please refer to our website.
[ Caution ]
* It may not work well in the case of controlling some games
* There may be a little difference in operating speed according to Network place or computer specifications
Zimly now supports Chromecast! Use Chromecast with Zimly to send your videos stored on computer to the big screen TV!
The functions of media player and streaming player are combined into one app! You can enjoy songs and videos from Windows PC or Mac with auto conversion. It needs no manual encoding and complicated network settings. Simply play them on your Android. Not only can you stream but you can also enjoy all of your media stored in your Android. Great design and usability make for a great user experience. Zimly is the solution to all of your media needs. And all of this is available for FREE!
1. Streams songs and videos in computer right on your Android
- There is no need for encoding. Zimly automatically converts all file formats (AVI, MKV, FLV, TS, ASF, MP4, MOV, etc.)
2. Plays media just like your default media player
- You can play all of your media contents stored locally in your Android.
3. Easy and simple connection process
- It is done with minimal configuration through just a 9-digit PIN. You can also connect with your Facebook or Google account.
4. Great design and usability
- All of the key functions are at your fingertips in a user-friendly UI.
5. Enjoy videos in HD with no downtime
- Fast loading and fast seeking in a continuous streaming.
6. Enjoy media offline by downloading contents onto your Android
- You can download contents from computer to your Android so they can be enjoyed later when you are offline.
7. Lyrics and subtitles support
- 2.5 million lyrics database offers lyrics to your songs.
- Displays subtitles in SMI and SRT formats.
Zimly, player, media player, codec, stream, streaming, encoding, decoding, media, movie, video, high definition, HD, avi, mov, mkv, wmv, mp4, music, audio, song, high quality, HQ, mp3, playlist, album art, WiFi, P2P, download, airvideo, air video, vlc, plex, xbmc, google, offline, airplane, real time, seamless, gapless, share, dropbox, avplayer, lyrics, subtitle, smi, srt, free, webhard, torrent
EasyTouch can float on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. You can easily control your device or open your favor app without exiting current app. With EasyTouch, one step do what you want to do.
- EasyTouch is not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch. Also you can hide it with a long press
- It's better,more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
If you need any help, plz contact us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/easytouch1
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app.
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it.Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone,iPad,belongs to Apple Inc.
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key (rooted only)
If you install "Smart Task Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed "Overlay Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
- To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
- To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
- To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
- To call directly when you use "call directry shortcut".
You will need to upgrade your SuperSU to latest version if you have problem with Home, Back, and Menu keys
Top 1 Software key App on Android Market
Top 10 Must have app for root devices
Top 1 Must have app on HTC HD2
Top 1 Software key app with best customization features
Works from 1.5 to 4.0(ICS)
If you are afraid of breaking your hardware keys or you have broken keys or you simply just don't have any key on your device, get Button Savior to make your life easier.
Button Savior V2.1 is even better. If you have a Kitkat device, you get the ability to turn off statusbar or bottom navigation bar to release more screen area!
This app will display a floating software key panel which can be summoned everywhere anytime. Button Savior 1.1.6 or later now suppports E-INK display with specially made themes provided by XDA member Berlinski.
For non root user: You can still use power off, Home, Camera, Call , and volume keys or you can get Button Savior non root if you are running Jelly Bean or newer.
☆ (NEW) Immersive mode and full screen mode to get rid of Android navigation bar completely!
☆ (NEW) PopControl that allows you to add favourite action and use instantly.
☆ (NEW) Hover control supported for automatic Software Button visibility control with mouse or Samsung S-Pen
☆ (NEW) Free floatable trigger icon
☆ (NEW) Swipe to show Button Savior panel from both sides
☆ Simulates 'Home' 'Back' 'Search' 'Back' 'Recent Task' 'Screen Off' 'Volume', 'Directional Key'
☆ Can set to always open or auto hide based on user customizable timer
☆ Two types of trigger action to choose from (Gesture trigger and Click trigger)
☆ Added Camera key and Call key simulation
☆ Customizable trigger position
☆ Also provides themese to support e-ink display
☆ Can change it to one click mode for super fast button action in option
☆ Can create shortcut action such as call someone or go to bookmark on Call or Camera keys. (With PRO)
☆ Home key is supported
☆ Power key is supported
☆ Volume key is supported
☆ Camera key is supported
☆ Call key is supported
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM GRANTING ROOT FOR THIS APP
If your device is rooted and still cannot use keys except home, please update su binary and superuser apk.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNINSTALL
You need to disable screen off feature first. To disable, go to setting/location secuirty/device admin to remove Button Savior from the list.
Theme contribution list:
(1) Default (XDA member stefen)
(2) Froyo (XDA member hlvl)
(3) Sense UI (XDA member internauta2000)
(4) Honeycomb (XDA member securecrt)
(5) Pen's Ginger (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(6) Pen's Honeycomb (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(7) Pen's Sense UI (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(8) Contrast for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(9) Metro for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(10) Subtle for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(11) K3 ICS (XDA member kam333)
(12) K3 Honeycomb (XDA member kam333)
(13) Rajiv's Windows RT (XDA member rajiv)
[This app requires following permission because]
☆ GET TASK: Need to display recent app
☆ VIBRATE: For hepatic feedback
☆ INTERNET: For ads and for shortcut with internet action
☆ ACCESS NETWORK: For ads
☆ MAKE CALL: For direct dial shortcut
- "This app is great, it was really easy to find open houses, then get directions right on my phone. Easy to use while in the car, making our home search more efficient”
- “Awesome app It is just great, clean, fast, accurate. Easy navigation and you can save your favorite searches for future reference or status update. :)”
- “Great home search app! It actually shows you the house pics without making you register your email/phone#. Highly recommended”
- “Love this app. I just click on it and it automatically goes to the zip code I am interested in"
- ”Great app for real estate The best part is how quickly real estate agents respond! It's like having a real estate agent on call!"
What sets Movoto’s mobile app apart:
- Access to more than 1 million active listings of homes for sale in over 37 states across the U.S.
-Interactive neighborhood maps that let shoppers see precisely where homes are located
- Smart search that includes popular criteria, such as price range, size, location, and more. Narrow down your search with lot of options like price range, number of beds/baths, property type, open houses etc.
- Beautiful, high quality full-screen photos
- Open house listings and the ability to save their dates to a personal calendar
- Listings of schools in the search neighborhood
- Favorite homes, searches, and personal notes can be synced automatically across Movoto’s products (desktop, mobile website and mobile apps)
- Up-to-date listing status and price history for properties
- Smart notifications when Favorite Homes listings are updated, or new homes appear in your Saved Searches. Hassle free!
- Get maps and directions directly from the property page
- Get list of nearby schools and distances
- One tap access to get in touch with pre-screened real estate agents that can help you with the rest
Search for homes for sale in the following 37 states:
Alabama (AL), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Illinois (IL), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Washington DC, Wisconsin (WI)
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Twitter)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
- Show last app on screen as a floating button. One click to switch.
- Show more recent apps and favorites on screen by swiping floating button left or right.
- Show "back" "home" "recent task" key on screen instead of last app.
Support Android L:
As the restriction of Android L, we need to access app usage statistic to get the recent tasks.
We do not have the "access network" permission, so any data we got are not able to upload to cloud, and just be analyzed locally.
Are you on the phone and need a quick peek into your calendar? Appsii will help you, without leaving the phone app. Appsii is completely up-to-date with the latest Android design standards, material design. And Appsii is fully compatible with Android Lollipop, Kitkat and the latest Jelly-bean release.
Appsii consists of five pages at the moment:
- Apps. Arrange your apps the way you like it.
- Home. Your page, add as many of these as you like. You can add app widgets or Appsi widgets including app-launchers that can do advanced things such as sending a broadcast or run a shell command as root.
- Agenda. Shows you your calendar. Without the need to leave the current app.
- People. Shows you a list of all your contacts (This page will be extended in the future).
- Call log. Shows you your call-log. You can see your recent calls from here (Will be extended with additional features in the future).
Home is contains the following features:
1. Add app-widgets
2. Configurable weather views, for current temperature, wind, sunrise and sunset. More will follow
3. Clock view with a configurable timezone
4. (Profile) image view
5. Bluetooth toggle
6. App launchers
7. More widgets coming in the future
The apps page has the following features:
1. Recent apps & All apps tags by default
2. Smart recent apps allows you to find your most used apps easily
3. You can add your own tags
4. You can reorder the tags
5. You can reorder apps in your own tags
6. Support for 2 - 5 columns or show the contents of a tag as list
1. Grouped events per day or google calendar like view
2. Collapsable days in the grouped view
3. Add new events using the menu on top
4. quickly open events
1. Shows you call log and allows you to call people instantly
1. Shows you the people in your contact list
2. Allows you to open their details from where you can call, e-mail or text them instantly
Note that the Apps and Home page are free, the other pages are offered as in-app purchases.
- output viewer
- output logging
- notifications on exit
- timer settings
Long press on the home screen or select "Widgets" in the applications list and look for "Command Launcher". The selection screen allows you to set options for each specific shortcut. Once all the settings are selected, click "Set shortcut" to put the shortcut on the home screen. The "Process List" activity allows you to monitor the processes launched from these shortcuts.
This comes in handy, especially in business contexts, where full browser access is not always desirable. Web resources that need to be accessible can be added to the Bookmark-Browser and accessed in an integrated way from within the app.
The list of available web resources can be configured by loading an XML that may also contain a password, preventing further change of the list.
Or as a site reliability engineer you don't want to miss system alerts like 'Server mycoolserver.com is offline'?
SMS-Alert is the app of choice for worrying parents and responsible sysadmins. Never miss a really important text message,
even when you turned your phone to silent mode. The app will panic until you grab your phone and confirm the alert.
SMS-Alert scans incoming messages for a user defined keyword that triggers an alert. A keyword may be 'server offline' or 'call me now'.
SMS-Alert makes sure that you won't miss really important messages.
If enabled, SMS-Alert starts automatically whenever you boot your Android mobile.
using Poor Man's Mobile Server Monitor. It allows to:
- add all your servers to a list of monitored systems,
- define which protocols are need to be checked for (ping, http and https),
- check all servers periodically or once a day at a given time.
If your for example run a landing page for a cool product that can be directly ordered, the server's response probably
needs to contain the string 'order today'. Let the app do the job for you and check the server response document for 'order today' in order to make shure, hat everything works properly.
If one server test fails the app will make sure that you don't miss the alarm by playing an alert that you certainly won't miss (vibration can be alternatively used). If enabled, Poor Man's Mobile Server Monitor starts automatically whenever you boot your Android phone.