If you want to hide the item from the status bar, you need to click the app again, and hide it.
Thanks http://www.awicons.com providing the free home icon, and the "Icons by Lokas Software"
It can Choose or Manage Home/Launcher apps, just Tap or Long press the Home Icon.
You can easily Set/Clear default Home app, See the Home detail, Kill invisible Home to save memory and Uninstall Home app. And it uses green color text to show which Home is running.
It can support all screen resolution properly in Portrait/Landscape, include QVGA/HVGA/WVGA/WQVGA/qHD.
This app works well from 1.6 to 2.3, but since from 2.2 it can't set Home app as default, so some device can't use this feature.
-For secure needs, The System Home's kill & uninstall features are disabled.
-To turn on/off auto kill feature, just press menu->setting, and change the checkbox status.
Google disabled the API to set or clear default Home since android 2.2. So if you want to clear default home, please follow Donald's way:
1.Go into settings/applications/manage applucations/all;
2.Choose default home.
3.Choose the "Launch by default" button, "clear defaults" and it is done.
Thanks Donald's clear feedback.
Keywords & Tags: Homescreen, Launcher, Manager, Cover Flow
If you have any suggestion, please send me an email, my email is email@example.com, so that I can improve it.Thank you! :)
Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget - now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Facebook)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
Zimly now supports Chromecast! Use Chromecast with Zimly to send your videos stored on computer to the big screen TV!
The functions of media player and streaming player are combined into one app! You can enjoy songs and videos from Windows PC or Mac with auto conversion. It needs no manual encoding and complicated network settings. Simply play them on your Android. Not only can you stream but you can also enjoy all of your media stored in your Android. Great design and usability make for a great user experience. Zimly is the solution to all of your media needs. And all of this is available for FREE!
1. Streams songs and videos in computer right on your Android
- There is no need for encoding. Zimly automatically converts all file formats (AVI, MKV, FLV, TS, ASF, MP4, MOV, etc.)
2. Plays media just like your default media player
- You can play all of your media contents stored locally in your Android.
3. Easy and simple connection process
- It is done with minimal configuration through just a 9-digit PIN. You can also connect with your Facebook or Google account.
4. Great design and usability
- All of the key functions are at your fingertips in a user-friendly UI.
5. Enjoy videos in HD with no downtime
- Fast loading and fast seeking in a continuous streaming.
6. Enjoy media offline by downloading contents onto your Android
- You can download contents from computer to your Android so they can be enjoyed later when you are offline.
7. Lyrics and subtitles support
- 2.5 million lyrics database offers lyrics to your songs.
- Displays subtitles in SMI and SRT formats.
Zimly, player, media player, codec, stream, streaming, encoding, decoding, media, movie, video, high definition, HD, avi, mov, mkv, wmv, mp4, music, audio, song, high quality, HQ, mp3, playlist, album art, WiFi, P2P, download, airvideo, air video, vlc, plex, xbmc, google, offline, airplane, real time, seamless, gapless, share, dropbox, avplayer, lyrics, subtitle, smi, srt, free, webhard, torrent
You can place 4 buttons anywhere
- "Back" (Jelly Bean or later) ※
- "Recent Apps"
※ To enable "Back", you need to enable this application as accessibility service.
Position of 4 buttons can be changed (left→right→horizontal→left)
when you drag this app to bottom edge or right edge.
This application is one of Small Apps using Small Apps API. so this application can be launched from Small Apps launcher.
Small Apps launcher is below, and please refer to screen shot also.
- Recent apps (if you are using Xperia Phone) ※
- Button placed center bottom (if you are using Xperia Tablet).
※ If your phone does not have "Recent apps" button, Double tap of "Home" button means "Recent apps".
Icons of button are derived from Android source code by Google.
Small apps extension for Sony products [ sonysmallappsextension ]
Reason for permission:
This app requires permission for "RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETE" because shortly after boot-up the shortcut will be placed in notifications without you needing to do anything.
By recording the details of a property using pictures the owner has detailed visual proof of the property and the assets inside thus protecting their most valuable investment. In addition to pictures the user can add as much details as desired for tracking purchase date, price, model and serial #s including text notes, picture notes and contacts. There’s no limit to what and how much you can track using Encircle.
- Easy to use interface for adding property, rooms, assets and asset details
- No limit to how many pictures or how much information can be added
- Easy import from existing inventory
- Easy export functionality for insurance, relocation and moving, appliance repairs, home décor shopping
- Easy to update and manage inventory across using smartphone, tablet or web
- Updates are automatically synchronized across all devices (smartphone, tablet and web)
- Easy tracking of model and serial #s, receipts, appraisals, insurance contracts, and important documents via pictures
- Outstanding customer support
Chameleon Launcher is a Home Screen replacement. This version will run on both phones and tablet devices. It lets you create multiple home screens, each with your own layout of Widgets and Apps. The Chameleon app includes an innovative context based home screen system giving you the most relevant information you want - when you want it.
The Next Generation of Widgets.
Android widgets are not all created equally - and that's the problem - so we decided to raise the bar. The result is widgets that look beautiful together and are as easy to layout as drawing on a screen. Take a look at some of our other widgets or build your own with our custom API.
-Media Player (Coming soon!)
-RSS News Reader
Home Screens that Change With You
Your information needs change throughout your day, so Cwe have included an innovative context system. You can create context rules based on GPS locations, WiFi networks and time ranges, allowing you to define which Home Screen is the most relevant for any situation.
App Tray & Launcher
Chameleon doesn't just let you customize your Home Screens with the widgets you want. It also lets you customize your own mini App Tray. Giving you the apps you want up front, without having to swim through a large grid of apps.
Super Easy To Customize
Quickly set up Home Screens, Widgets, App Trays, and Wallpapers all with a few gestures.
Chameleon. Always relevant. Immediately valuable.
למה אנחנו צריכים את כל ההרשאות האלה? http://easy.co.il/androidpermissions/
רוצים להיות בודקי ביתא של איזי? הצטרפו פה: https://plus.google.com/communities/105678065628696021701
- 3 separate desktops, each with its own theme
- Easily switch desktops by swiping up/down
- Up to 5 screens each desktop
- Supports Crazy Home, ADW, aHome, and 3rd party Open Home themes
- Full icon customization using the icon configurator
- Hide apps from your app drawer
- Change app titles
- Scrollable Widget support
- Widget Resizing
- Supports Live Wallpapers
- Analog Crazy Clock
- Crazy Clock skins
- App dock
- Hide/Unhide top notification bar
- Backup/Restore settings
- More Crazy Settings
- Font Support
Email me with issues!
Check out crazydudeproductions.com if you'd like to create your own themes, icon packs, or crazy clock packs. Theme, clock pack, and icon pack templates and tutorials are available at the website.
Easily backup and restore apps, sms, mms, call log, calendar, bookmarks, dictionary and contact found on your Android phone. Create backups to SD Card, Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or Box account. Create backup manually or schedule automatic backups.
SOME USER REVIEWS
★★★★★ "Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant app. Now I don't have to download those app which I've accidentally uninstalled. And I can now create back up on the SD card. really superb app." - Subhadip Malakar (Dec 14, 2013)
★★★★★ "Does it well... FOR FREE!. Just like others mentioned, this worked great for transferring my SMS, MMS, and call log from my Droid X to Droid Maxx! Thanks to the developer!" - Jason Spivey (Aug 31, 2013)
★★★★★ "Amazing. I've backed up my data from my galaxy s3 to restored to my note 2 with out a problem perfect app would recommend to anyone ... love this app" - Tim Willis (Apr 15, 2013)
● BACKUP AND RESTORE
✓ Call log
● Backup and Restore to/from
✓ SD Card
✓ Google Drive
● Schedule automatic backups or manually create backups
● View backup contents
● Email a backup contents
● Backup apps to SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box
● Backup & restore app's data (need root)
● Batch restore apps (need root)
Your Sms, Mms, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks, Dictionary and Contact data are stored in CSV, eml and VCF file format:
Sms, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks, Dictionary --> CSV file format
Mms --> eml file format
Contact --> VCF file format
Backup consists of those files that are inside a zip archive and you can easily read those files in your phone or computer!
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external. This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
- Italian - Thanks to Iancilos
- Turkish - Thanks to 3mrullah
- German - Thanks to Markus Geißler (Goasler)
- French - Thanks to Tofe62
- Persian - Thanks to H4M3D-PersianGulf
- Russian - Thanks to Вадим Пай
- Danish - Thanks to bananclaus
- Chinese - Thanks to Zack
- Spanish - Thanks to Ronoel
- Portuguese - Thanks to BmlProds
using Poor Man's Mobile Server Monitor. It allows to:
- add all your servers to a list of monitored systems,
- define which protocols are need to be checked for (ping, http and https),
- check all servers periodically or once a day at a given time.
If your for example run a landing page for a cool product that can be directly ordered, the server's response probably
needs to contain the string 'order today'. Let the app do the job for you and check the server response document for 'order today' in order to make shure, hat everything works properly.
If one server test fails the app will make sure that you don't miss the alarm by playing an alert that you certainly won't miss (vibration can be alternatively used). If enabled, Poor Man's Mobile Server Monitor starts automatically whenever you boot your Android phone.
Or as a site reliability engineer you don't want to miss system alerts like 'Server mycoolserver.com is offline'?
SMS-Alert is the app of choice for worrying parents and responsible sysadmins. Never miss a really important text message,
even when you turned your phone to silent mode. The app will panic until you grab your phone and confirm the alert.
SMS-Alert scans incoming messages for a user defined keyword that triggers an alert. A keyword may be 'server offline' or 'call me now'.
SMS-Alert makes sure that you won't miss really important messages.
If enabled, SMS-Alert starts automatically whenever you boot your Android mobile.