Sources have the most updated information for the state and provincial offices, their websites with contact information and property listings. Searches and claiming are always FREE. Information goes securely and directly to the state/provincial unclaimed property office.
* Data is refreshed and NEW unclaimed properties added WEEKLY from participating states and provinces - so you will want to check back frequently!
* Click on the state map for all states and provinces unclaimed property office contact information.
* Searches are free of charge.
* Visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
* Communicate directly to states and provinces from the support page.
Updated until: 2011-11-11
- Automatic and free updates to changes
- Data is stored local. No internet connection needed.
- Accurately search
- Easily bookmark
- Share code via text messages or email
For lawyers, civil servants, officials, students, dissidents and any citizen who wants to know the laws.
Use it with 'smartLEGES LITE', the international laws and codes manager for Android.
- SmartLeges Lite free reader has to be installed on your device to be able to read the associated document. Search it in the Android Market.
- External memory space is needed to save the associated document.
seo: civil persons proceedings superior court sentence judgement property obligations personal rights disabled persons dealership fair immovable movable acquisition contracts electronic transactions extinction Code legal lawyer attorney school penal regulation reference rules law new york state code new york statutes new york law
The Property Law is part of New Zealand Law and aims to assist the public and support the profession in property law matters.
Read the entire Property Law of New Zealand. Search at will. All sections of the Act are available in the app.
Whether you are a layperson, law student, chartered accountant, a corporate lawyer or a taxpayer, this is an invaluable reference since it contains full text of the Act. You can search using any keyword and the app will show you the relevant sections.
* To see all sections of the Act (index) do not enter any search term and hit the search key. This provides you with complete list of chapters like a TABLE OF CONTENTS.
The list of contents chapter-wise comes up by default when you start the application.
To see list of contents chapter-wise, press the search key with no search text.
Join in to our Facebook group: http://facebook.com/appfever.apps and check out more of our apps on Google Play
We hope you enjoy referring to our application on your Android phone and Android tablet.
If you have questions about any functionality or any applications errors, do send email to us and we will fix straightaway. Please refrain from flaming us on google play - we usually respond quickly to reasonable requests.
You will see periodic ads in the application. The download is free so this is the way we monetize the app.
-Appfever Android team
Here is the overview of what you will get to know from this app:
* Application of Act
* Definitions and interpretations
* Overriding effect of Act
* Act not to apply
* Devolution of interest
* Interest in the property
* Rules of succession
* Distribution of Property
* Order of succession
* Computation of degrees
* Property of a female Hindu
* Manner & Other Acts that are extremely important in Indian Succession Act specially for Hindus.
If you like this app; share it with your friends and if you have any complaints or suggstions please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org