Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
* Installed on over 60 million devices in 208 countries
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
* “The application employs its own image cropping and enhancing algorithm that leads to clearer images.” – Makeuseof.com
* “CamScanner may just be the best deal for scanning documents on your phone.” – CNET.com
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, iPads, tablets and computers.
*Quickly Digitize Document
Just use your phone camera to scan and digitize all kinds of paper documents: receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing ensures the texts and graphics in scanned documents are clear and sharp with premium colors and resolutions.
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) feature recognizes texts in document images and extract them from images for later searching, editing or sharing.
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share documents in PDF or JPEG format with friends via various ways: post on social media, send attachment or document download link through email.
*AirPrint & Fax Documents
Instantly print out any documents in CamScanner with nearby printer via AirPrint; directly select document and fax to over 30 countries from the app.
*Collaborate on Documents
Want to get feedback on your documents? Invite friends or colleagues to collaborate on documents. They can view, comment and exchange ideas on documents in groups.
*Advanced Document Editing
Make annotations on documents with a full set of editing tools. Also adding customized watermarks are made available to mark your own documents.
When you have plenty of documents, you can use Tags to categorize and easily find them. In addition, OCR for Search helps you find texts inside image and notes. Just enter one keyword, you can quickly find the document you want.
*Secure Important Documents
If you want to protect confidential contents, you can set passcode for viewing important documents; also, while sending document download link, you can set password to protect others from seeing it.
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit CamScanner website) you own and you can view, edit and share any document.
Premium Subscription Service:
-Get 10G cloud space for storing documents-Add extra 40 collaborators
-Extract texts in images for later editing or sharing
-Documents link shared with password protection.
-Unlimited document annotations
-No default watermarks on PDF file generated
-No in-app ads
Payment models for Premium subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box.com, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox,
The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated are with watermark, plus a limit of 30 pages of adding annotations; Uploading to Evernote/SkyDrive is only available for 7 days; Invite 10 collaborators per document at most.
Check out other INTSIG’s products:
CamCard - Business Card Reader
CamDictionary - Snap Translator
IS Contacts Kit – Back up all your contacts
InNote - Handwriting note taker
We’d love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
Organize, view and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
ASTRO now has support for Leef Bridge, a powerful, yet simple, innovative USB flash drive that allows users to easily transfer files to other devices (Android phones, tablets, Macs and PCs). Visit www.2leef.com/bridge for more information and a list of compatible devices.
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
How does ASTRO’s new Indexing functionality work?
- As you browse through directories on your device, clouds or networked locations, ASTRO begins indexing your files in the background in order to speed up future searches you perform.
- It will also build your index whenever you do a search. It will build the index for your internal and external sd cards very quickly (typically under 15-20 seconds). Clouds or networked locations will take longer and also depends on the number of files in those locations.
- You can also choose to proactively index any of your other locations like clouds (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive) and networked locations by doing a search on those locations or by going to Settings, Search index and click Rebuild index. Keep in mind if you choose to index a 500GB server you have at home, it may take a while. :)
- You can go to Settings, Set Default Search Locations to set your default locations.
- You can go to Settings, Search index and clear your index at any time as well.
- SWIPE SCREEN RIGHT to get to Clouds, Network Locations or Saved Searches fast
- SWIPE SCREEN LEFT to get to Tools (App Backup, Task Killer, SD Card Usage), Settings and Help
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
FEATURES INCLUDE: file manager, phone download manager, content management, multiple cloud management / cloud storage manager with Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and SkyDrive, android file browser, file and/or app backup, app manager, image and text viewers, networking, Bluetooth, SFTP, Zip Files, download manager, thumbnails, search files, task manager, attachments, and more.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 16,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
Cupcake (Android 1.5) and Donut (Android 1.6) only, Android 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 please use ES File Explorer standard version.
ES File Explorer for Android is a free, featured all-in-one file manager & application manager & task killer & dropbox client & ftp client which explores your phone and your computer. It allows android users anywhere in the world to manage their resources for free, it makes easy to manage, stay connected using your 3G, EDGE or WiFi, and share with friends, upload photos, watch videos.
Latest Features List :
* File Manager -- Operate files(Copy, Paste, Cut/Move, Create, Delete and Rename, Share/Send) in the phone and computers
* Multiselect files
* Application manager -- Manage apps(Install, Uninstall, Backup, Shortcuts, Category)
* Compress and Decompress ZIP files, Unpack RAR files, can create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* View Different file formats, photos, docs, videos anywhere, support third party applications such as Document To Go to open document files
* Thumbnails for APK,images, and with an inbuilt image browser
* Text viewers and editors
* Search files
* Access your Home PC, via WIFI with SMB
* FTP, it's your FTP client, manage the files on the FTP server as the ones on the sd card
* Dropbox, it's an enhanced dropbox client other than the official version. It can save photos and videos to your dropbox and share your photos and docs, easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
* Bluetooth file transfer tool. You can copy and paste files between bluetooth ready devices.It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transfering files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks, with a one click, pretty simple widget for auto kill, with ignore list to ignore some applications you don't want to kill. It is an advanced task killer to kill running applications and clean memory(This feature needs ES Task Manager module installed)
* Shortcuts, bookmark manager (This feature needs ES Bookmark Manager module installed)
* Root explorer feature. It is the ultimate file management tools for root users. You might access the whole file system and data directories, and change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, email attachments, etc.
* And much more.
We're working for a best file manager for users of ES, so, do not hesitate to CONTACT ES with your advice, or if you have any issue.
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
Protect your accounts with unique and secure passwords! Forget the headache of remembering PINs and passwords! START USING A PASSWORD MANAGER TODAY!
Safe In Cloud is a complete PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: the Android app + the iOS app + the Windows app + the Chrome/Firefox browser extension. Purchase the Android app and get the Windows app and the Chrome/Firefox extension FREE OF CHARGE! You can install and use Safe In Cloud on any number of your devices with no extra fee.
CLEAN USER INTERFACE
Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface optimized for phones and tablets.
Your data is always encrypted (on a device and in a cloud) with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account at Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive (SkyDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone (in case of loss or upgrade). Your phone, tablet and PC are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FREE WINDOWS APP
Safe In Cloud for Windows allows you to access your data from a computer with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. A big display and a PC keyboard make entering information fast and comfortable. Download the Windows app free of charge at http://www.safe-in-cloud.com.
A browser is the most common place for entering passwords. The Windows app contains the Chrome/Firefox browser extension, which allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. So, you don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from Safe In Cloud into Chrome/Firefox.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
The Windows app can automatically import the data from your old password manager. So, you don't need to manually reenter all your passwords. More than 80 different password managers are supported, and if something is missing - we will add it by your request. You can also export your passwords from Safe In Cloud into TXT, CSV, or XML format.
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz ***, SkyDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, Ubuntu One, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN (local area network).
The system allows access to shared folders on computers connected to LAN, or even remote server if it supports SMB protocol.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
FX has no ads.
The free main module of FX File Explorer (this product) includes all file management features for working with files on your phone/tablet.
The "FX Plus" add-on adds media management, network (FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV) and cloud capabilities (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, SugarSync). The "Plus" add-on is a paid app (with a 7-day free trial).
The free "FX Root" add-on is for developers and knowledgeable enthusiasts who need to make changes as the root user.
General Features (included standard):
* Productivity-oriented layout: The "Home Screen" shows bookmarks, storage, tools and (with FX+) media/network locations. You no longer have to wade through the garbage that apps store in the root folder of your SD card to get to the places you actually use.
* Holo-based UI
* Dual pane mode and unlimited windows (quickly switch between different locations)
* Pinch-to-zoom in any "Explorer" window, zoom-in to see additional information about items
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Videos, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
* "Usage View" mode analyzes storage space usage, enabling you to see total size of any folder (and it works while browsing)
* Indexed Search
File Viewers / Editors (included standard)
* Text Editor with Undo/Redo history, Cut/Copy/Paste, Find, and Pinch-to-zoom
* Binary (Hex) Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Create and rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (requires FX Plus add-on):
* Windows networking (SMB)
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES)
* SSH FTP (Secure Shell FTP; password and public key auth)
* WebDAV (see help for using WebDAV with OwnCloud)
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Stream video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats
Bluetooth Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
* Note: sending files via Bluetooth is supported in free version, if your devices support Bluetooth Push
Additional FX Plus Features:
* AES-256, AES-128 Zip Encryption. Browse inside encrypted Zip files, viewing text documents, images, audio, and video without writing unencrypted data to SD card
* App Management
* Browse apps by permission
* Streaming video playback: Format support is based upon third-party playback software installed on your device. Android typically supports MP4 and 3GP. FX can play AVI, FLV, MKV, and WMV formats *IF* you install third-party players available from the Google Play Store.
* GDrive / GDocs: Cut/pasted documents will be converted to Microsoft Office formats by default. Use "Open With" to download them in the format of your choice.
Have a bug report or question? Please email email@example.com.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
What's more, you can also upload photos and videos directly from your device.
It is both fun and easy to manage your contents uploaded to Daum Cloud which also provides
an excellent sync for your mobile devices and PC.
■ Daum Cloud Features ■
50GB free space
Easy on-device access to all files uploaded to Daum Cloud.
View all images in Daum Cloud or sort by folder with Photo Album menu
One click backup photos and videos to Daum Cloud directly from your device
Easy file-sharing with your friends via shared-folder feature or E-mail
Export images from Daum Cloud to Mypeople, Twitter, Facebook. (Support Mypeople version 3.1 or above)
Support offline viewing of files downloaded to your device.
Lock option provided to protect your privacy.
For more information, visit http://daummail.tistory.com/ or http://cloud.daum.net
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts to sync your iCloud contacts!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
As of Android 4.2 this issue is fixed and the workaround no longer necessary (except on Samsung devices), please uninstall it.
Get support and news via email or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. So, just enter your account data, select your calendar and SmoothSync will keep your calendars in sync.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar in your iCloud account). It will not sync calendars of other account (like Google) to iCloud.
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
The last screen shot shows the calendar selection dialog of the event editor of the stock calendar app.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* supports reminders if this app is installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* automatic sync of calendar colors and names
* syncs multiple alarms
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 4h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* synchronizes entire calendar
* encrypts passwords
* no "push" support (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
Upload your files, photos, videos to your Dropbox account and manage your Dropbox files. You can also protect/encrypt your files with AndroZip™ as encrypted ZIP files.
Contact support firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
With over 13 million downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2. AndroZip™ File Manager is definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both, phone and tablet displays. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip™ File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications and install new application APK on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
Installs to SD card.
Follow us on Twitter (@AndroZip) and Facebook.
What others say about AndroZip™
"AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
“Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager...“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
“Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
Work with archives: ZIP, RAR, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2
File manager (single/multiple)
Task killer, Search, application manager
Install apps: APK files
Short tap and long tap menus
Send files via mail
New features in the upcoming version!
Ubuntu One gives you 5GB of free storage for all your files, photos and music, watch as they magically appear on all your devices. Ubuntu One works on Windows, iOS, Android, Ubuntu and via the web.
Auto upload - any photo you take will appear online and on all your devices, the instant you take it. The U1 Files app also automatically uploads images from other photo apps you use, so if you’re into Instagram, it will automatically upload all those cool images to your Ubuntu One personal cloud, making them available on all your devices.
Share easily with family, friends and colleagues. Link to Facebook, Twitter, Google and other networks.
* Auto-uploads photos to your Ubuntu One personal cloud
* Auto-uploads images from other photo apps
* Easy links for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google and other networks
* Browse, select and download files and folders
* Upload and share files from your phone
* Custom settings:
- Auto Upload only when charging
- Auto Upload also when roaming
- Selective gallery Auto Upload
- Cancelling uploads and downloads
An Ubuntu One Free account is needed - includes 5GB of storage for free. https://one.ubuntu.com
Need help? https://one.ubuntu.com/help/
If you can't sign in, please make sure your time zone and date & time are correct in your device settings. It is best to set them to Automatic.
To help us improve our service we need to track and report data from this app just like the websites do. We care about your privacy so this is anonymous and no sensitive data will ever be collected.
If you need help or want to report a problem please use the
Menu > Settings > 'Send feedback' option to contact us. We have no option to reply to your reviews on Google Play.
The most intuitive, usefull and simple to use File Manager on the Android Market
This is the first multi-panel file explorer on Android OS. It features "Drag & drop anywhere" to bring the best user experience.
You feel it like on your Macbook's Finder. You feel it like Window's Explorer. You feel it like Nautilus on Linux. No, even better! Layout is configurable and adaptable to screen size (phone & tablet).
Drag and Drop anywhere
☆ Drag and drop anywhere
☆ Seamlessly copy/move files from different panels or from local to server
Flexible layout customization
☆ 6 different panels to select: Overview, temporary box, etc.,
☆ Contextual toolbar to easily drag and drop
☆ Optimize panels for both phone and tablet
☆ Collapsible panels
☆ Manage local file (SDCard)
☆ Manage remote file server: Samba/CIFS/Window shared/FTP/FTPs, WebDAV
☆ Cloud Explorer: Google Drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox, Box.net
☆ Manage system partition (if rooted)
☆ Streaming from remote file server for audio and video
☆ Access to unlimited cool/free themes
☆ Super cool music player with full equalizer
☆ Pictures viewer
☆ TIFF viewer (free plugin required)
☆ PDF viewer (free plugin required)
☆ Zip/Rar viewer
☆ APK viewer
☆ Source code viewer: support more than 13 programming languages (java, C, php, perl, etc.,)
☆ Browse private partitions (i.e. /data, /system) as regular files on SDCard
☆ Delete system/stock/bloatware apps
☆ View system files
☆ Pinky, Android, Wooden, etc.
☆ Euro 2012
☆ Quick search all sd card
- Browse, copy, cut, paste, delete, rename, send, zip, unzip over Linux-file entry,
- Build-in viewer for text, image, video files and text editor, zip viewer, apk viewer
- Configurable dual panels view for large screen
- Quick browsing with bookmarks and shortcuts,
- Smart toolbar that commits the best user experiences,
- Internal viewers for apk, zip, image, text files.
- Look and feel with different view modes, sort modes, beautiful icon set, multiple selection operation,
- Two mode: regular (fast) & native (better for Root users)
kw: file manager, explorer, browser, viewer app manager, task manager, Root Explorer, io explorer, xoom, galaxy tab, tablet, Ice Cream Sandwich
T-Mobile My Account is the easiest and fastest way to connect with T-Mobile on your phone. From one easy to use application, you can view and manage your T-Mobile account, quickly access Help and How-to’s for your phone, receive personalized offers, pay your bill, and learn more about T-Mobile services. You can also set alerts and reminders to help you optimize your phone’s battery and performance. This is a FREE service; there are no usage charges (including data) to use the application or view account usage information.
PLAN USAGE IN THE NOTIFICATION BAR
After installing the application, your plan’s usage information may be displayed in the notification bar. It will be updated once per day. The T-Mobile My Account icon will also be displayed in your phone’s status bar until this feature is disabled. This feature is not available for all T-Mobile account types.
To disable this feature, open the T-Mobile My Account app and select Menu > Options or deselect the check box located on the first screen of ‘What’s new in T-Mobile My Account’. The ‘What’s new’ screens display the first time you install the app.
This application was designed specifically for T-Mobile customers. How can we make T-Mobile My Account better? We’d love to hear from you! If you have any suggestions or feedback, please post your comments here http://support.t-mobile.com/message/28675
More from developer
Navigate your helicopter through a narrowing cave while trying to avoid obstacles. Earn points by staying alive while maneuvering the helicopter using the touchscreen or trackpad controls. Also be sure to check out the online game leaderboard with OpenFeint and track your scores with other copter game players.
There are now three quality modes for rendering in the options menu.
Poor Quality: Choose this if you have a lower end Android Phone (HTC Wildfire, Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5). It removes the background image, reduces on screen sprites, and reduces smoke particles.
Normal Quality: Great for most android phones. Has the background image and trailing particle smoke. Works well on phones like the HTC Nexus One, Motorola Droid, and similar phones.
High Quality: Extremely smooth cave walls and seamless smoke particles. I would not recommend you use this setting unless you have an extremely powerful phone (Samsung Galaxy S, Nexus S).
Search for "Helicopter Game Themes", if you want to see the current themes which are available. Available themes at the moment are HGTheme Shark, HGTheme Classic (looks like sfcave), and HGTheme Racing.
* Top 10 Local High Scores
* Helicopter Game Theme Maker
Its a series of snapshots in watercolors formatted to fit the phone directly from the west coast.
Wikipedia: "A beach is a geological landform along the shoreline of an ocean, sea, lake or river. It usually consists of loose particles which are often composed of rock, such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles or cobblestones. The particles comprising the beach are occasionally biological in origin, such as mollusc shells or coralline algae.
Wild beaches are beaches which do not have lifeguards or trappings of modernity nearby, such as resorts and hotels. They are sometimes called undeclared, undeveloped or undiscovered beaches. Wild beaches can be valued for their untouched beauty and preserved nature."
An application that attempts to:
1) Improve text selection
2) Provide the ability to copy and paste text almost everywhere
*URLs dont copy well (fix soon)
*Only portrait mode
Requires superuser permissions to work.
Please, read all the settings before using the application :P
1) Download "Helicopter Game"
2) Click on "Themes" and select HGTheme Shark
3) Click the "Save" button
1) Download "Helicopter Game"
2) Click on "Themes" and select HGTheme Racing
3) Click the "Save" button
1) Download "Helicopter Game"
2) Click on "Themes" and select HGTheme Classic
3) Click the "Save" button
ReadIt is an Android client for readability users. Sync articles with your account for offline reading and add new urls to your collection. Completely redesigned interface for modifying the appearance of articles using android buttons.
The source is available at:
Here are some of the main features of the ReadIt client:
database stores articles for offline reading
users dont have to cache/open before they are stored
complete offline reading experience
storing bookmark/article details in local sqlite database greatly reduces online web queries
save data fees for users
less queries to webserver
minimal database entries checks last updated date
webview holds scroll position and styles on rotation changed
completely redesigned controls for best Android experience
easier to click
ability to disable images
ability to disable links
progress bar for webview
progress dialog show status for sync
errors when internet connection not available
error message for invalid url
special ime for entering urls (no suggestions, go button on soft keyboard does the same action as clicking the read button)
all connections to webview happend in background task to prevent forceclosing
handlers to perform tasks in background and still have progress dialog in main thread
custom dialog to add bookmarks
inside webview show change in color to signify option clicked (text size, width, style)
toggle existing archive/favorite button
separate menu panel for authorized users and guests (option to read later changed)
different sized icons for phones with different pixel densities
compatible with android 1.6+
And here is some information about Readability taken directly from their website:
"Readability is a web & mobile app that zaps online clutter and saves web articles in a comfortable reading view. No matter where you are or what device you use, your reading will be there.
Readability offers a new way to compensate writers and publishers without punishing readers. 70% of all membership fees go directly to the people who make the content."
Find new friends to follow on twitter through the popular images stream, and then stay updated on the pictures they post with the network tab.