BLINKING FLASH NOTIFICATIONS LIKE I-PHONE
(MIGHT NOT WORK ON SOME PHONES, PROPERLY DUE TO FLASHLIGHT HANDLING)
With the FlashNotify You will be notified by the flash light of your camera while your phone receives an incoming call. You can adjust the speed of flashlight blinking as you like. There is a beautiful test button in the FlashNotify application where you can test the adjustment of the flashlight blinking speed. There is one more option for Notification for SMS if you turn on his feature, you will be notified when your phone receives a SMS message. When a SMS is received by your phone flashlight blinks only one time.
You can share this application with your family and friends, if you like this application then please rate it maximum stars. You can send us your suggestions directly from the application with just one click.
Touch my eyes, You'll find out some surprise make you happy. That moment, Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
Make sure you have installed Locker Master v1.32 or above to use the theme.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions, thanks!
* Easy access to text messages and missed calls
* Get Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail notifications as bubbles on the screen
* Simply pop the bubble to read and reply
* Choose between different bubble styles
* Customize bubble colors
* Select one contact to show up as a heart, with super quick calling and texting
* Add one todo bubble to get reminded of an important task
ONLY in Full version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.commind.bubbles.donate
* Get your instagram feed, unlocked, in bubbles!
* More color options for the bubbles
* See how many times you've popped bubbles and compete with your friends
* Beautiful winter theme, with bubbles and amazing snow flakes
* Select up to three contacts that show up as hearts for quick access
* Add unlimited number of todo bubbles for easy reminders
What others are saying:
* "The app is a blast" --Android Apps Review
* "Sweet freaking app!" --User comment
* "Love it! Super cute!" --User comment
* "Wow, It's mindblowing...!!" --User comment
* To install this live wallpaper select Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live wallpaper
* To have the bubbles float over your own background -> First set any picture as background -> Then set notification bubbles as your live wallpaper, and it will use your current static wallpaper as background.
* For best experience use the official Gmail, Twitter, and Facebook apps.
* If you have imported your contact pictures from Facebook, they might not show in the bubbles. This depends on how your phone vendor store the pictures.
Please give us feedback if you have some suggestions of improvements.
Follow us on Twitter @CommindAB http://twitter.com/CommindAB
Permission Manager allows you to quickly open the hidden App Ops permission screen in Android 4.3 and manage INDIVIDUAL permissions for app.
-> Open the hidden screen in Android 4.3 to manage permissions
-> Get a list of the most dangerous apps on your phone
-> Single Icon Mode to allow only shortcut
-> Icon choice for shortcut
-> Detailed analysis of 5 most dangerous apps
Now you can safely stop Facebook from accessing your location, or Angry Birds from accessing the Internet!
Displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in charge: five pages of customization means you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection / active display - when you get a text, it'll turn the screen on if you take your phone out of your pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - this app doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on rooted smartwatches.
Heads-up notifications is available in 20 languages:
Chinese Simplified (90%)
Chinese Traditional (72%)
Norwegian Bokmal (99%)
Serbian (Cyrillic) (91%)
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up . Email me if you need help translating
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring conflicts with Heads-up. And no, it doesn't display more than the latest notification (after all, this is meant for instant notifications when using the device, not as a lock screen).
Heads-up is now open-source!
If you want to help out, jump in at:
If you experience any issues, or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to find and fix the issue.
-When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink. -You can change the blinking frequency like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high. -You can share this application too. -Best if you are having party and you can use it as LED lights or DJ lights. In this application you can control the intensity of flash alerts.
It will give you flash notifications which is very useful at times.
- Flashing Disco Light Feature
- Easy to Use
-Single Hand Operation Mode
- One Touch ON/OFF Button
To Run the Disco Light Feature, Drag the silver Line just above the ON/OFF switch left or right and enjoy the disco light impact.
Note: This application Best Results with Mobile which have Flashlight Option. With out Flash light Mobile Disco Feature will not work only there Screen will become White when On the Flash Light.
The Call Flash makes it easy to spot incoming calls in silent or noisy environments.
Works just like the iPhone's LED flash notification feature.
- Very easy to use
- Flash frequency is user configurable
IMPORTANT: These app-permissions are required:
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required to react to incoming calls
- CAMERA: required to access your camera flash
- FLASHLIGHT: required to trigger your flash
- INTERNET: required to send error logs to the server
This is only the Initial release. There will be many many more updates to come.
What is themed?
Framework, System UI, Settings, Dialer, Contacts, Calculator, Calendar, Clock, Keyboard, MMS, G+, Falcon, Google Play, Google Music, Fenix, Robird, Hangouts.
The icons used in the screenshots are Influx - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arandompackage.influx
If i have missed anything or found any bugs, please email me and I will try to get it resolved asap!
I have to give a big shout out to Jacek Malinowski for his help on getting some stuff figured out.
• Metro Notifications displays non-intrusive hover notification banners on your device.
• Metro Notifications can notify you for any app
• You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
• Custom colors for each app.
• Pebble Watch support
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
You need to activate Metro Notifications's accessibility service/notification access for it to be able to notify you. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for Metro Notifications to be able to process them.
7 different flash notification patterns
Reminder notifications for missed calls and unread messages
Perfect notifications for
- dark or noisy environments like a night out
- quiet environments like meetings and offices,
- monitoring your phone at a distance
- Usability for the hearing impaired.
Getting the camera flash to work properly on all devices has been a challenge.
If your flash is not lighting up, try the Beacon Support Tool: http://goo.gl/xrlLU to find a workaround.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party SMS apps (chomp SMS, GO SMS, handcent etc and some custom ROMS like MIUI) might hijack SMS messages and prevent them from reaching other apps including Beacon. If the flash fires when you receive calls but not SMSs, this is most likely why and you should check your SMS app settings to disable hijacking.
In GO! SMS go to
settings -> Advanced -> other setting
and make sure "Disable other message notification" is not active.
HTC One X owners that are not seeing flash notifications on incoming calls should update to lates firmware from HTC (Jelly Bean).
- Samsung galaxy nexus will probably not be supported due to weird flash restrictions from Samsung (Camera preview must be rendered to screen).
- Some motorola and LG devices might have issues. please let me know via mail if you experience problems.
- Some versions of Samsung devices will not work at the moment. this includes some versions of the S2 (Samsung is shipping 9(!) different versions of the S2).
In any case, try the app and if it fails, hit Refund in yje plasy store within 15 minutes to get an automatic refund.
Thanks for your support!