The PARiM mobile app incorporates the key features and tools of the staff access portal to allow employee access from anywhere and anytime.
* clocking in and out of shifts;
* a complete schedule overview;
* a list of all open shifts and the option to apply to them;
* accepting/rejecting shift requests;
* cancelling shifts;
* managing time sheets;
* view the profiles of your staff and subcontractors.
To use the app, you have to be a registered user of PARiM workforce management software that you can find at http://parim.co.uk
What Can Mobile Time Management offers?
• Real time tracking of employees working offsite.
• Keep track of employee locations through GPS coordinates.
• Mobile application for clocking in/out available for Android and iPhone.
• Seamless integration with SAP ERP system.
• Elimination of errors associated with manually collected data.
• Reduction of paperwork and time-theft.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, etc.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points & badges for being active on the app and at the event. Check the Leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the app:
* Status Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which sessions you're attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, find trending sessions & topics, and "like" and comment on other attendees' posts
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, location, speaker info, etc.)
* Attendees - see who's at the event and connect with them through the app
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the event and climb your way to the top by posting updates, checking in, sharing photos, and more
As you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation.
Join in the fun, enjoy the app, and have a great event!
You need a way to manage labor schedules, employee attendance, and sales data directly at your fingertips. It’s essential that you quickly make decisions affecting your business, and to do that you need the be able to access the information fast. Look no further. The TimeForge Manager app, compatible with your smartphone and tablet, is an easy and cost-effective solution that puts controlled labor in the palm of your hand.
Features (for managers ONLY):
- View a daily breakdown of scheduled employees.
- View employee attendance.
- View employees who are currently clocked in.
- Optional TimeClock Mode allows staff to clock in and out.
- View pending Shift Swaps and Bid Shifts.
- View pending Employee Requests.
- Easily read your TimeForge Messages.
- Keep track of your TimeForge Daily Log.
- Find employee contact information, like phone numbers, at your fingertips.
- View your own attendance and scheduled shifts.
- See weather forecasts to adjust your schedule as necessary.
- View your actual sales.
With the TimeForge Manager App, you have the freedom to manage your business without being tied to your computer. Whether it’s monitoring your clocked in employees or observing your labor costs throughout the day, you’ll be prepared for right choices for your staff.
Note: This app requires the credentials of a TimeForge Manager account and is not compatible with TimeForge Employee accounts.
Need help? Not sure if this app is right for you? Call us! 866-684-7191
The application reinvents the way companies and employees manage business processes from their smartphones. Both employees and managers are able to use the application in a multitude of ways to increase productivity and efficiency. TotalHRWorks, powered by SaaShr.com, works in sync with your workforce management suite, and comes with the same level of industry-leading data security that you’ve trusted in the past.
Note - This app is available to the entire user community of SaaShr.com channel partners. A valid username and password are required to use this app.
Employee Level Functionality:
•Submit time off requests
•View time off balances
•Check historical pay statements
•GPS can be used to confirm punch location (as an optional feature if enabled by employer and employee)
Manager Level Functionality:
•See who is in or out
•Streamline HR tasks through checklists
•Approve time off requests
•Limit employee access to clocking in through geo-restrictions
Though Android 2.3.x is still supported, we encourage users to upgrade to enjoy a better app experience.
Users authorized for multiple markets will see whatever available shifts associated with the last market they logged into on the web app.
* Geolocated activity reporting with media attachments
Version 1.2.0 release notes:
* Shift commitments are here! Commit to upcoming available shifts directly from the app
* Shift team colors added to shift lists and details
* Urgent news list and detail items are now visually distinct
* Message list read/unread items are now visually distinct
* Bulletins list read/unread and urgent items now visually distinct
* Added no results messages for all lists
* Added app version number to the Account page
* Subdomain now case insensitive
* Many additional bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 1.1.2 release notes:
* Subdomain allows for multiple separate subdomains to access the same app
* Multiple bug fixes
* Enhanced form usability
Version 1.1.1 release notes:
* Many bug fixes
* Performance improvements
* Better error handling
* Better network connectivity feedback
* Time Punch Confirmations
* Message Center redesign
- is Branded & Customizable
- Provides real-time news & sales tools
- Supports all mobile devices
Vendors will be able to drive more partner mindshare, reach deeper into partner organizations and increase participation in channel programs.
ChannelCandy is a secure platform with innovative ways to communicate, engage and share sales tools with your channel. It supports the ability to segment partners and is language supported around the world.
Tools such as Deal Registration, SalesForce.com integration, community groups, card carousel, push notifications and live chat are all supported.
Now you can access up-to-date information for both the High School and Middle School, right on your Android tablet or phone!
Use the MVCS app to view school information, important dates, newsletters, contact information, and more.