ANDROID'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, YotaPhone, Archos, Kyocera and Kobo
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
PCMAG EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8.2 IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND THE LATEST ANDROID 5 LOLLIPOP:
• Advanced networking support for the integrated file manager (access FTP servers, Samba networks, etc.)
• Custom header, footer, and page number options for Word documents
• Protect individual sheets and cells in Excel for extra security
• Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
• Interactive form support for PDFs (checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, and more)
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Oxford Dictionary of English word lookup.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features - work with password protected files.
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file.
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
• Interactive form support for PDFs: checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, etc.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand - single tap to move forward and double tap to move back.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides.
Chromecast /dual screen support
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync / Skype for Business Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Join (and enjoy) a Lync / Skype for Business Meeting even if you don’t have an account
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Enhanced Security with Lync certificate and passive authentication
Anyone can use the Lync Mobile app when invited to a Lync 2013 / Skype for Business meeting. However, you must have a Lync / Skype for Business account in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app. Some functionality might require an update to your server or might not be available to all users. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER, SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER, OR OFFICE 365 / SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
- Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
- Rich multi-touch experience with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
- Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Level Authentication (NLA) technology
- Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
- Seamless audio and video streaming
• Search the directory to learn and connect with startups building the solutions of tomorrow.
• Learn about and contact the startups Microsoft is working with across the globe.
More info: CRM for phones: Set up and use - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=321832
More info for admins: Set up CRM for phones - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=327922
View your office documents as they are meant to be seen with the Microsoft Windows Font Compatibility pack. The pack includes the most commonly used fonts in Microsoft Office documents.
• Arial (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Arial Narrow WGL (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Calibri (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Comic Sans (Regular, Bold)
• Cambria (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Cambria Math (special character set)
• Courier New (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Georgia (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Palace Script MT
• Sorts (symbol character set)
• Symbol (symbol character set)
• Tahoma (Regular, Bold)
• Times New Roman (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Verdana (Regular, Bold, Italic and Bold Italic)
• Webdings (symbol character set)
• Wingdings 1 (symbol character set)
• Wingdings 2 (symbol character set)
• Wingdings 3 (symbol character set)
You'll also find a selection of specially curated open source fonts:
A Bebedera, Ackermann, Acroscript, AlexBrush, Alfphabet, Ambrosia, Amburegul, Anke, Archicoco, Artaxerxes, Banana Brick, Beon, Bilbo, Binz, Brivido, Brush Lettering One, Certege, Climent Five, Comic Relief, Crimson, Cut-cut, Dancing Script, Didact Gothic, Dotrice, Douar Outline, Dynalight, Effects Eighty, Gabriola, Gamaliel, Garamond, Googily, Hobby-of-night, Impact, Interval, Kiri Font, Klaudia, Knots, Lato Regular, Lavoir, Libertinage, Logisoso, Lucon, Micross, Modern Antiqua, Old Standart, Open Sans, Orbitracer, Pacaya, Ponyo, Potion, Qwars Sans, Railway, Santa Barbara Streets, Strato, Sylfaen, Times Gothic, Titr, Toscuchet, Unique, Wachinanga
The font package is an optional add-on product compatible with OfficeSuite, OfficeSuite Pro, and is part of OfficeSuite Premium.
*** Office 365 is now supported except some ADFS ***
Mobile Access for Outlook OWA provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Mobile Access for Outlook OWA appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
Some of the features Mobile Access for Outlook OWA lets you do include:
- read and reply to emails
- check emails on different folders
- download and upload attachments
- move email items between mail folders
- select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- respond to invitations and meeting requests
- view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
- create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
- appointment / meeting notifications
- email notifications (support multiple labels)
- create, delete and rename label
- customize settings
- multiple accounts supported
- mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Mobile Access for Outlook OWA enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Company apps – browse, search and install apps made available to you by your company
Computer/device enrollment – manage enrollment with Microsoft Intune for your devices, as well as the ability to remote wipe certain device types
Contact IT – easily locate contact information
Microsoft Application License Terms
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
This application also allows you to create and submit timesheets. The information captured with this application will be available when you enter or update an expense report and/or timesheets in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
If your organization uses Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and has enabled these features, you will be notified by your system administrator.
- Bugs fixes
This essential event app allows you to manage your personal agenda, view session details, submit session feedback, access interactive venue and show floor maps, and much more.
Log in with the Microsoft account e-mail address and the password associated with your conference registration.
My Schedule: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website Schedule Builder
Schedule Builder: View and search the full conference session list. Select a session to favorite it, view details, submit session evaluations, and take notes.
Exhibitors: Find sponsors & exhibitors you want to meet.
On-site Guide: Find important event information and read about key event highlights to enhance your on-site experience.
Maps: Find your way around the venue.
Social & News: Read current news and follow and join the conversation through our social channels.
For more information about Microsoft Convergence, visit the Convergence website.
Dynamics NAV is a business solution from Microsoft that is quick to implement and easy to use, with the power to support your growth ambitions. Dynamics NAV helps businesses manage their financials, supply chain, and people and to create experiences that delight their customers.
Make smart decisions based on the latest business data and get real work done after hours, at home or on the go with Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Android. This is the perfect companion for service engineers, sales field organizations, executives and decision-makers, or anyone in your organization who wants access to Dynamics NAV from a touch enabled mobile device. Get visibility into every angle of your business using the Role Center. Tap to drill into details about your customers, vendors, inventory, or any other data from Dynamics NAV. Quickly create invoices and quotes, and email them with just a few taps.
Requires access to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015.
Requires Android 4.4.3 or later.
Your experience will vary depending on the Dynamics NAV server that you are connected to.
• Get an overview of your business in the Role Center.
• Tap and swipe to get to your data and drill down into details.
• Search across all columns in a list.
• Send lists to Microsoft Excel or Office 365.
• Shoot pictures using the camera on your mobile device and upload them to Dynamics NAV.
• Rotate your device to get an overview of your data or focus on content.
Get help from our Customer Support site at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=402662
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
• Access your activities, accounts, contacts, and leads from an easy-to-use dashboard
• Quickly enter customer data with only a few taps
• Track progress for key performance indicators visually with charts
• Access your personalized views of lists and grids so that you see the data most important to you
• Pin tiles to the app dashboard to get to the info you need quickly
Office: PlanMaker Mobile is the only spreadsheet for Android that lets you open, edit, and save all your Microsoft Excel worksheets with all data, formulas, and formatting intact. It displays your Excel worksheets exactly like they look on your PC - it even displays the charts in your Excel files correctly and updates them!
► Edit and save all .xls and .xlsx files from Microsoft Excel 5.0 to 2013 seamlessly, without loss of data, formulas, or formatting
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft Excel files.
► Charts are not only correctly displayed but even updated if their underlying values change.
► More than 330 calculation functions (maths, financial maths, statistics, data analysis, date and time, etc.)
► Supports complex numbers and array functions
► Perpetual time format (20:00 + 5:00 is not 1:00 but 25:00) which also allows negative times
► PDF export directly from within the app
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and OneDrive directly from within the app
► Syntax highlighting and formula display help you quickly find errors in your calculations.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible number formatting (default, numeric, currency, accounting, date/time, percentage, scientific, user-defined)
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Freeze rows and/or columns
► Insert, view, and edit cell comments
► Insert, hide, and delete rows and columns
► Size and auto-size rows and columns
► Merge and split cells
► Line wrap and vertical text in cells
► Cell borders and shades
► Up to 255 worksheets per file
► Multi-level undo and redo
► Send worksheets by e-mail directly from Office: PlanMaker Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, XLS, XLSX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
Office: PlanMaker Mobile is the only spreadsheet for Android that truly deserves its name. Discover for yourself its superior compatibility with Microsoft Excel, the wide range of functions and the friendly user interface!
Imagine this: You can start a worksheet in Microsoft Excel on your PC, edit it using Office: PlanMaker Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft Excel. Everything stays intact, no formatting or data is lost. No other Android spreadsheet does this!
Supported file formats: PlanMaker, Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLTX, XLSM, XLTM), RTF, HTML, SYLK, dBASE, DIF, CSV, plain text in many encodings
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
Web site: http://www.softmaker.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
EventBoard allows you to view and search for conference sessions by name, speaker, tracks, time slot, and keyword. EventBoard also provides access to other valuable conference resources, such as maps, floor plans, news feeds, and conference web pages. EventBoard's push notifications can alert you to late breaking conference or schedule changes.
Once a conference catalog is downloaded, the information is stored locally on the device, allowing EventBoard to help you plan your session attendance even when network access is not available.
EventBoard also allows users to mark favorite sessions, plan attendance, and rate attended sessions. Each conference is branded differently to portray it's unique look and feel.
For more details, visit the EventBoard site at http://eventboardmobile.falafel.com
Now you can access up-to-date information for both the High School and Middle School, right on your Android tablet or phone!
Use the MVCS app to view school information, important dates, newsletters, contact information, and more.