Using different passwords and regularly changing them is a habit that is hard to retain. This tool can show you implications for such discrepancies. In October of 2013 Adobe's user data was compromised effecting around 150 million users. Before that Sony's PlayStation network was compromised. Perhaps your data is now vulnerable because of the choices made by these or other companies, find out here.
We want to trust everything around us, which is especially difficult on-line.
Knight is a tool that uses Troy Hunt's, 'Have I been pwned' API with extended features right in your pocket. The focus is to help you keep on track of all of your email accounts in a single place and provide meaningful information with your data integrity in a simple to use, sleek and clear manner.
Some of the features include.
- Long press deletion of a single account on your device.
- Discover your data at risk through your breaches.
- Export a custom dynamic report of your breached account to your email.
- Simple and clear personal statistics of the combination of your accounts.
- Fix each account breaches after getting all the information you need.
All account data saved using this app is not sent to any third party, it stays local to you. You are in control.