Routiq in a nutshell:
• Find thousands of free cycling and walking routes
• Create your own cycling and walking routes with the route planner
• Navigate walking and cycling routes with spoken instructions
• Including cycling and walking nodes
• Over 2,500,000 downloads already!
With Premium you get the following extras:
• Spoken (step-by-step) navigation instructions
• Save unlimited routes
• Download routes for offline use, no internet required
• Share your own routes with friends
• Link to Apple's Health app
The Routiq app is very user-friendly for recreational cyclists and walkers. Finding or creating a route is done in no time. In addition, you can navigate carefree with the app so that you can fully enjoy the environment.
• Create a Route •
Plan your own route from your home address via nodes and self-made (intermediate) points. Click on the route planner symbol and start a route by pressing a node or by placing your own waypoint on the map with your finger. Then you can add nodes or your own waypoints. As a Premium member you can save unlimited routes.
• Find a Route •
There are more than 150,000 cycling and walking routes in the app that you can choose from. Of course you can also choose from a cycling and walking route in your area. Have you found a nice route? Then mark it as a favorite and find the route easily that way.
• Navigate the Route •
Have you found or made a route? Press Start Navigation and experience the pleasure of the 3D view and spoken route instructions. The app now also shows distance to the end point, calories burned and much more.
• Premium Membership •
After all, there is more to discover when you don't have to pay as much attention to the route.
Premium includes: Walking & Cycling navigation - Save unlimited routes - Share your own routes with friends - Navigate even when you don't have internet for a while.