이게 바로 최신으로 업데이트되는 버전입니다.
옆동네 찾아오셨으면 잘 찾아오신 겁니다.
- 선수 DB가 핸드폰에 저장되어 있어 인터넷 연결이 없어도 선수 정보가 조회 가능합니다.
- 팀 검색, 선수 정보 검색, 선수 비교가 가능합니다.
- 선수 정보에서 해당 선수의 강화별 시세 조회가 가능합니다.
- 시세 정보는 매일 아침 전날 시세가 업데이트 되고, 30일 전 시세까지 확인가능합니다.
- 팀 시뮬레이션으로 본인의 팀을 작성가능합니다.
- 선수별 코멘트, 정보 공유 게시판으로 다른 분들과 정보를 공유해보세요!
- 실시간으로 현재 매물을 확인해보세요.
- 즐겨찾기 기능 넣어봤습니다.
앞으로 얼마나 기능을 더 추가할지 모르겠습니다만,
필요한 기능이 있으시면, 부담없이 말씀만 해주세요.
부족한 부분이 많겠지만 이해하고 사용해주세요.
죽는 건 오류 보고 보내주시면, 최대한 고쳐보겠습니다.
다른 건의 사항은 리뷰에 많이 올라오는 것 부터 고려해보겠습니다.
개발에 도움주신 분들
Central Park님X3, 한동민님, 박주성님, Hojun Jin 님, Y.G.C님, 이상철님, 이창민님, Jeong Hoon Lee님, 전지성님, 최준용님 사랑합니다
많은 분들이 계속 건의를 주셔서, 이제 다 언급하기도 힘드네요
최대한 여러분들의 요청사항 처리하려고 노력 중이라는거!
리뷰 남겨주신 모두 다 사랑해요
2.0 업데이트 주요 기능
- 선수 시세 주간 보기 추가
매일 업데이트 되던 선수별 시세가 이제 주간 단위로도 볼 수 있습니다.
선수 시세의 장기적 동향을 살피는데 유용합니다.
- 전적 조회 기능 추가
감독명으로 해당 감독의 현재 순경, 최고 순경, 승패, 지난시즌 등급, 구단 가치, 스쿼드 등을 조회하실 수 있습니다.
- 감독명 인증 기능 추가
앱내에서 본인의 계정을 입력하여, 해당 계정의 감독명과 앱의 닉네임을 연결할 수 있습니다.
이렇게 연결이 되면, 감독명이나 전적정보, 스쿼드 정보 공개 여부를 설정하 실 수 있고,
게시판 등에서 다른 유저들의 감독 정보를 보실 수 있습니다. (해당 글을 길게 누르시면 됩니다.)
감독명 인증은 설정 -> 닉네임에 있으니 많은 이용 부탁드립니다.
- 팀 시뮬레이션 개편
후보 선수와 교체 선수를 구분하도록 변경하였습니다.
한 팀에 대해 여러개의 포메이션을 설정할 수 있도록 변경했습니다.
- 위젯 기능 추가
선수 위젯을 홈화면에 추가하여 바로 그 선수로 이동할 수 있습니다.
- 팀 코멘트 게시판 추가
선수뿐 아니라 팀에 대해서도 코멘트를 남기실 수 있습니다.
- 박병장 게시판 내공 제도
질문자가 답변을 채택하면, 해당 답변을 쓰신 분께 내공이 지급됩니다.
이렇게 지급된 내공은 매월 1일 정산되어, 답변을 잘해주신 분들께 특별한 아이콘이 지급됩니다.
해당 아이콘은 한달간 유효합니다.
- 개발자 게시판 비밀글, 블라인드 글 추가
비밀글은 질문 작성자만 볼 수 있는 글입니다.
블라인드 글은 질문 작성자가 답변들을 다른 사람이 바로 볼 수 없도록 가려줍니다.
확인하고 싶으신 분은 오른쪽의 아이콘을 클릭하시면 볼 수 있습니다.
- 디자인 개편
어두운 테마, 밝은 테마 두 가지를 선택하실 수 있습니다.
그외 바탕색 버튼색 등을 자유롭게 변경하실 수 있습니다.
실제 구현은 앱내의 거의 모든 UI요소의 색을 변경할 수 있지만,
많이 복잡해질 것 같아 일부 요소만 설정할 수 있게 했습니다. 후에 요청이 많은 부분에 대해서 풀어드리도록 하겠습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
• Learn how to build the perfect buildings
• Chat about the latest mods, games & servers
• Share your own Building idea with other crafters
• Make more friends to play Minecraft with
Registration is only available to you, if you are older than 13+ of age, and agree to our terms, contained within the app. CraftChat is not endorsed by Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2014 Mojang / Microsoft.
The app gives the user the flexibility of choosing which connection to use. You could use either WIFI only or both WIFI and Mobile connection. However as the amount of data downloaded at anyone time is minimal, it wouldn't be too heavy on your data plan. Do monitor data usage to see whether or not it suites your need.
The user is free to choose the ring tone for each account entry, allowing you to identify the problematic server without having to look at the phone logs. Internet connectivity is also monitored and the lack thereof will be notified to the user at the previously set time interval.
Each of the servers is checked in sequence, but should an error occur on at least one of the accounts, the monitoring interval is changed to 1 min. Should it not correct itself within 3 attempts, a notification will be shown and the previously set ringtone sounded.
The application doesn't cause much trouble on the battery life or memory of the device as it isn't constantly running. The monitoring is scheduled using the AlarmManager allowing the app to dispose all the resources. It wakes up during the interval, checks the servers and disappears completely.
I have not been able to do much testing on various phones, but it has been extensively tested on the HTC One X and the HTC Desire (bravo). Constructive criticism is welcome and should you encounter a problem with the application, please drop me a line so that I can improve the application.
HTC users with Sense 4+, will have a problem with the smartsync, which knocks off all internet connections (Wifi and Mobile Data) between 00:00 and 07:00 (unless the phone is connected to the charger). Please take note that the application will mark this as a network error.
- HTTP 1.0 with Basic and Digest Authentication
- Server side includes (SSI)
- HTTPS/TLS support with BKS & PKCS12 keystores
- Password based file encryption with 128 bit AES & Triple DES, this feature can be used to encrypt files on the fly as they are downloaded.
- Dynamic DNS updates (no-ip, dyndns, zoneedit etc.)
- Directory index in XML & JSON formats; also supports sorting of file list
- Resume file downloads
- Download directories in different formats (zip, tar, tgz)
- Support for custom mime types
- GZip file compression; compresses individual files, on the fly, while downloading.
- Directory level configuration using .kwsrc files
- Support for upto 999 concurrent connections (hardware memory dependent, may result in FC on phones with low memory)
- Comprehensive request logging
- Hostname binding
- Auto start and many other features...
Please try the free version first.
** PRICE DROPPED FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY **
Visit homepage for more info and Documentation.
* TLS server might not shutdown properly on Android 2.2 because of a known issue (14405) with OpenSSL on Froyo.
** Please report bugs and help us make kWS better **
- Basic & digest authentication for secure access
- Server side includes (SSI)
- Directory index
- Directory downloads in tar, tgz & zip formats
- Resumable file downloads
- Built-in Dynamic DNS updates
- Up to 20 parallel connections
- Comprehensive HTTP logs
Additional features in Pro version
- HTTPS/TLS support with BKS & PKCS12 keystores
- Password based file encryption (128 bit AES & Triple DES)
- GZip file compression
- Directory index in JSON & XML formats and index sorting
- Highly configurable with support for up to 999 per-port parallel connections
- Directory level configuration
- Support for more Dynamic DNS providers like ZoneEdit etc.
- Auto start on boot
Visit homepage for more info and documentation.
* Please report bugs
Some app features:
- Runs as a service
- Different charsets
- Easy to configure
- Auto start function
- Minimalist interface
- Folder and file listing
- Low memory consumption
-- THIS FREE VERSION HAS ADS IN ORDER TO SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT --
△ 전라남도 해남군 석교리 출생
△ 목포고등학교 졸
△ 공주사범대학교 영어교육과 졸
△ 연세대학교 행정대학원 졸(도시행정학 석사)
△ 전라북도 부안 하서중학교 영어교사 근무(1973∼1975)
△ 외무고등고시(9회) 합격(1975)
△ 외무부 조약국 근무, 스페인 대사관 파견(1975∼1978)
△ 내무부 지방행정국 근무(1979∼1985)
△ 청와대 정무수석비서관실 근무(1986∼1993)
△ 관선 제7대 구리시장(1994∼1995)
△ 민선2기 제10대 구리시장(1998∼2002)
△ 민선4대 제12대 구리시장(2006∼2010)
△ 現 민선5대 제13대 구리시장(2010∼2014)
△ 새마을훈장 근면장, 녹조근정훈장
△ 대한민국 최고의 ‘목민관’상 종합대상(2008)
△ 대한민국 생산성 대상 ‘으뜸행정상’(2011)
개발자 연락처 :
대표전화 : 070-4800-3788, 3789
카오스온라인 커뮤니티를 쉽게 이용할 수 있는 앱입니다.
자유게시판의 최신 글을 실시간으로 확인할 수 있고 글을 작성할 수 있습니다.
친구와 클랜의 접속 상태를 확인할 수 있습니다.
자유 게시판 글 읽기, 쓰기, 댓글 입력, 이미지 첨부
공지사항 글 읽기, 댓글 입력
친구와 클랜의 접속 상태 확인 및 알림설정
개발자 연락처 :
Neoact Co., Ltd. 714, Samsung-IT-Valley, 197-5, Guro3-dong, Guro-gu, Seoul
To share and tether GPS using WiFi between 2 devices. Best example would be your phone and tablet. With this app, your phone with GPS functionality feature (server), will send GPS data to your tablet (client) using WiFi. With this, you are no longer constraint to your phone, but can utilize your big tablet for apps which requires location (e.g. Maps, fourSquare). There are many advance features built-in, such as encryption, automatic server search, and much more. This app must work in a pair; server and client. Please ensure you download the correct app.
A common example will be using your Android phone's and share tether GPS with a tablet (can easily buy it nowadays for <$100). With this, you can easily perform and use Google Maps location and other location applications on your tablet, even though the tablet does not have GPS functionality feature! This is a great way to escape the phone's small screen, and enjoy the tablet's big screen. On top of this, one can be creative as it can also be used to share tether GPS to a device located indoor, using WiFi network (server will be outdoor, client will be indoor). It has limitless possibilities...
If client app does not show up in the market, download it from www.bricatta.com
How it works :
It is very plain and straight-forward. This application solution will tether the GPS data (using WiFi) from a device with GPS feature, to another device. Both devices must be on the same WiFi network (Android device can be a WiFi hotspot). No internet connection is required for it to work (free trial uses it for advertisements). For efficiency purposes, this solution comprises of 2 small applications :
- Server (usually installed on phone, device which sends GPS data)
- Client (usually installed on tablet, device which receives GPS data)
- Smartly establish and send GPS info over WiFi
- Encrypt the GPS data before sending For security. This will avoid eaves-dropping and ensure only your devices will be able to receive the GPS data.
- Save and conserve battery by setting application's run time to your preference, so it does not need to run longer than needed.
- App can run in background without interference, and notifiy if there are errors.
- Supports 3rd party WiFi Tether app for rooted devices.
- Remembers previous server settings and automatically connect when started
- Ability to disconnect clients on the server application.
- User can specify server port to use
- Scan server automatically
- Manually add server for faster access
- Touch text to copy GPS coordinates
* Note : Some features are only available in the full paid version.
How to use it in brief :
- After installing the app, you will need to ensure your device settings are correct.
- For client, ensure the 'mock locations' is enabled. It is under Settings (see screen shot)
- For server, ensure the GPS is enabled. It is under Settings (see screen shot)
- Ensure both server and client are on the same WiFi network. You can use your Android device to become a WiFi hotspot.
- Start the server and client.
- On the client, select ScanServer. To be faster, manually add-in the server IP.
- Both server and client should be in "On" status
- Wait for server's GPS to "Lock-On", and the client will automatically get the GPS data.
Free Trial Edition :
- Cannot run the app in the background. Only for paid-version.
- Limit of 5 minutes per session
- Use for a total of 200 minutes
- Ads will appear in the app
For more info :
Details on how to use this app :http://www.bricatta.com/v1/software/gpstether/
More screen shots and examples : http://www.bricatta.com/v1/software/gpstether/
FAQ : http://www.bricatta.com/v1/software/gpstether/#faq
Keywords : share GPS, tether GPS, share GPS from phone to tablet, tether GPS from phone to tablet, share GPS to tablet, tether GPS to tablet, free edition, trial edition,
DigiControl is required to supervise the DigiSSHD component.
Using encryption and security protocols, DigiSSHD delivers all of the server-side functionality you need to give authorized users protected access to your device files and other data, including:
- Security Shell: remote shell service or command execution
- Security Copy: transfer files between Android and remote client
- Security FTP: transfer files between Android and remote client
With a battery saving design, there is no need for task killer.
It is based on open source software:
- Dropbear server v2012.55 that is using in Shell and SCP and available under MIT license
- OpenSSH server v5.9p1 that is using in SFTP and available under BSD license
You are welcome! Your help with translation and new ideas are very appreciated.
If you don't want to submit bug reports, set the debug level to “OFF” in DigiSSHD preferences.
It is alpha stage software written in Scala language. Scala on Android is a bit out of the mainstream, so take it easy.
The core part of the source code is available at GitHub under GPLv3 license; another one is available as DigiLib library under Apache 2.0 license.
FYI: There are a lot of threads and hundreds of places with a watchdog timer and thousands of places with recovery logic. Also, the user interface and background service are independent processes.
- If the application freezes, the longest watchdog timeout is about 5 minutes; the shortest watchdog timeout is 1 second. Most of them are not more than 20 seconds. Wait, and after it unfreezes, upload a report to us.
- If the application blocks something or show something unexpected, upload a report to us, then rotate you device. After the device is rotated, there will be reinitialization.
- If something blows up, it explodes with stack traces, uh, Sssssmmmokie! Restart the application after crash, and upload a report to us.
You may upload reports via the option menu. The report dialog will be appear automatically if there is a stack trace.
If you have an idea how to improve DigiSSHD or wish to change something, please submit your idea via GitHub tracker. Please submit technical issues too.
Please install DigiControl and DigiSSHD simultaneously. These are the two parts of the single application.
Default user: android
Default port: 2222
Default password: 123
There is already software like this on the market: QuickSSHD, SSHDroid, or DropBear SSH Server. But there is always room for more.
Most unique features:
- Additional security. There is a per session control. You may control how many sessions are connected, their source address, and their duration. There are white lists/black lists or manual connection control.
- Flexible network listener rules. You may set it to listen only to wifi or only a specific wifi network (home, work, etc.).
- Independence of components. User interfaces are independent from service processes.
- Kernel friendly. The core service is INETD server based on Linux epoll, which is the best readiness notification facility in Linux.
It works flawlessly with rsync, WinSCP, PuTTY, Nautilus, Dolphin, Cyberduck, and most other ssh clients.
Widgets and notifications are supported as well, making it even easier to check your favorite Minecraft server! Notifications can be set to trigger when a server is down or has a certain number of players, and widgets can show the number of players online for any number of servers you choose.
This version of server status has advertisements. If you don't want advertisements, or want to support development directly, please consider purchasing Server Status Pro (thanks!).
This app needs some permissions to run, namely INTERNET (needs to ask servers over the internet), ACCESS_WIFI_STATE (for broadcast addresses, to use for Pocket Edition servers) and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE (checks to see if wifi/mobile data is enabled, if not, alert the user accordingly).
Note: THIS IS NOT MINECRAFT ON YOUR PHONE, OR A POPULAR SERVER LISTER. MINECRAFT SERVER STATUS IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG AB. MINECRAFT IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF MOJANG AB.
Phonetic Debate Timer Pro has all of the features Phonetic Debate Timer has, but without the advertisements. By purchasing this version of Phonetic Debate Timer, you also contribute to the continued development of the app, and directly support the developers. Thank you!
As this is the free version of Phonetic Debate Timer, this app needs some permissions to run, namely INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for advertisements. We do not use the internet connection granted by these permissions to collect data in any way, outside of bug reports you may choose to send if the app crashes (through Android's bug report mechanism).
If you want to remove the advertisements, contribute to continued development of this app, or support the developers directly, please consider purchasing Phonetic Debate Timer Pro - the paid version - from the Google Play store. Thank you!