Zoodles Kid Mode is an award-winning free app that’s designed by parents to help kids learn and play in a safe digital environment. Over 10 Million kids are learning and playing with Zoodles!
Zoodles wants to help put you, the parents, in control of what your kids are doing. Zoodles measures and displays key aspects of your kid’s learning progress, and enables you to customize the learning experience in the simple Parent Dashboard. You can also set time limits, block specific websites, and allow specific apps in our secure digital platform that kids can only leave with your permission.
Download Zoodles Kid Mode Now!
- Games and Videos: Thousands of free games and videos that help kids of all ages learn and play.
- Curated Educational Content: Education Experts hand pick all games and videos to map to US Common Core Curriculums.
- Games and Videos Cover All Educational Subjects: from ABC to Math Games, Science Games, English Games, Puzzles, and more.
- Videos from the Names you Trust: Sesame Street, Dora, Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. shows, and more.
- Customized For Each Kid: Zoodles Recommender Engine helps ensure your kids get the best games and videos for them.
- Keep Kids Safe: With our Child Lock, your kids can’t leave the safe Zoodles Kid Mode™ without your OK.
- Doodle With Zoodles: Zoodles Art Studio lets your kids doodle, paint, color, and draw.
- See What Your Kids Are Doing: We measure and display key aspects of your kid’s learning progress.
- Parents and Kids Love us: Zoodles Kid Mode™ has won numerous parenting awards, and over 10 Million Kids are learning and playing with Zoodles worldwide!
Upgrade to a Premium Subscription to unlock more features:
- Customize the learning experience by promoting specific academic subjects through the intuitive Parent Dashboard.
- Access deep parental controls that allow you to set time limits, add safe apps, and more.
- Unlock all books, games, and videos.
- Recordable Storybooks: Choose from your favorite classics and record a reading with your kids.
- Secure Video Mail: Kids to send and receive secure video messages with family and friends.
- Limit Violence: Use our comprehensive rating and exclusion features to limit violence.
- Block sites and characters: Don’t like a particular site or character? Block them, and your kids will never see them.
- Add Favorite Sites: Add specific websites to Zoodles and your kids can access everything right on our platform.
BEFORE INSTALLING, PLEASE NOTE:
✓ You need Zoodles Game Player and Adobe Flash to get the best experience playing games in our app.
✓ To help us customize Kid Mode for your child, you'll need to create a free account.
✓ Data rates may apply. Wi-Fi or other online connection recommended for best experience.
All images are the property of their respective owners.
"I can eat a meal in peace. My kid loves it. No complaints."
"This app ROCKS! It keeps my 5 year old busy and it teaches him!"
"My 2 yr old loves it. Great for waiting rooms or in line."
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
Kids can get smarter through educational play. The world famous Phone for Kids app is chock full of fantastic games to stimulate and educate young kids. With brand new beautiful graphics and exciting new features, everybody's favorite app, Phone 4 Kids, is now better than ever!
Phone for Kids includes intuitive and child friendly educational activities that make it the perfect app for your toddlers and young kids.
25 Fun Filled Educational Games and Activities inside Phone 4 Kids
✔ ABC you and me - Learn to type the ABC.
✔ Directions Compass - Learn basic directions.
✔ Animal quiz – Tap the right animal to win.
✔ Touch dial phone – Learn numbers 0 to 9.
✔ The four seasons - Learn about the 4 seasons of the year.
✔ Easy Paint – Draw and learn all 10 basic color names.
✔ SMS chat – Text messages to yourself.
✔ Treasure Map – Improve motor skills in a fun pirates game.
✔ Color Car Race – tap your favorite color car to make it drive faster and win the race.
✔ Sing and learn - Sing the Do, Re, Me notes.
✔ Color vocabulary – learn color names and spelling.
✔ Animal zoo – See, hear and interact with 16 adorable animals.
✔ Popup peek-a-boo – Pop the cute animals from their houses.
✔ Alarm clock – learn about the alarm clock.
✔ Shape master – Find all the basic shapes, see how they look and learn their names and spelling.
✔ Color Magic light show – Touch the screen to create an amazing particle driven light show.
✔ Aquarium wanders – Help fish swim in an underwater environment, motion and touch sensitive.
✔ Mr. Penguin directions school – Learn directions with Mr. Penguin.
✔ 1 to 12 Numbers – See, Hear, Spell and learn the first 12 numbers.
✔ Kids Guitar – A delightful colorful guitar with 6 strings, 18 notes and 6 animals to play, sing and enjoy.
✔ Days of the week Train - The train is traveling through the days of the week.
✔ Farm peek-a-boo - Come find the adorable animals that are hiding in the farm.
✔ Coloring Book - Color the animals in vibrant colors and play with exciting sparklers.
✔ Key Chain - Play this virtual baby toy with realistic animations and sound.
✔ Christmas Presents - Come help Santa deliver presents and learn to count to 10.
With over 500 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love. We lovingly produce interactive e-books, games, and educational experiences for children. Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more incredible apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
♬ Non-stop playing for over 60 mins. (After purchasing all versions)
♬ Most popular songs for kids from 0 to 5.
♬ Easy to learn song lyrics
♬ Beautiful graphics and adorable characters
♬ Kid-friendly interface
♬ Download songs Just 1 time, you can enjoy the show anytime,anywhere! even on the plane!
♬ Includes more than 100 kids’ favorite songs
* This app support both mobile phone and Tablet Mode.
Have a magical experience with BEST KIDS SONGS!
***3 Million downloads and growing.
Now with the name of "Babies of Animals"
When you hear the sounds you yourself will feel as if you are in a middle of jungle with animals all round. :)
Let kids explore the animal kingdom by learning animals by sight, sound, and animal names.
Browse through gallery and click on any thumbnail to see bigger image, or view next image with flick of your finger.
****** Features *******
* 80+ Animals, Birds, Sea Animals & Reptiles all together with babies of animals.
*Create and listen to list of your favorite animals
* Slide show through all animals including birds, reptiles and insects.
*Option to play animal sound multiple time
* human pronunciation of animal name
* Auto play mode (slide show)
* Easy to use
* Landscape , more space to show animal pictures
* Child Lock
* Animated loading screen
****Reviews by Parents****
This is by far my son's favorite!! He's only 15 months and if I need him so stay quiet I just load it up!! --by Joy
My 18month son's favorite app. He now makes all the animal noises & has learned their names.--by Andrew
My little angel like this animal sounds very much.. she sounds roaring and barking.--by navaneethan
Kids Zoo is a funny way to play with amazing jungle creatures! Hear sounds of tigers, elephants, lions, crocodiles and many birds.
Kids Zoo is a fun package to learn The Animal World for little toddlers.
In Kids Zoo you enjoy high quality images with beautiful sounds.
Bring the wildlife from all round the world for your Toddler.
A must have for you and your kids.
This kids animal app has human voice over to pronounce animal name for easy learning of kids.
Kids Zoo does not overload children and parents with too many audio and visual stimuli. We are focused in making the Application a delight for children and a winning choice for parents. We strive to give children just the right balance between education and fun.
Your child will love this simple, entertaining application for preschool-aged kids, and they will learn from this Application.
Kids Zoo animal sounds and animal pictures app supports French Spanish and Hindi languages.
This application is under active development, we always welcome your suggestion to improve "Kids Zoo Animal Sounds and Picture" application.
Please send us email on pratikmachchar [-at-] gmail.com
★★★★★ Preschool All-In-One learning games for kids Abby Basic Skills - Parents’ Choice Award winner!
★★★★★ APProved by Famigo. Famigo APProved program “recognizes developers who create delightful, family-friendly apps that have passed through [a] rigorous review process with flying stars (literally)” (famigo.com).
★★★★★ “Completely kid oriented; no complicating menus to navigate, bright colors, fun characters, and prizes make this app extremely easy to use and engaging for young children. The variety helps to keep my three-year-old engrossed” (theiphonemom.com).
★★★★★ “Like most parents, I know that multitasking is a must, not just an option. That’s why I love kids’ apps that touch on tons of educational topics and do it in style. The new Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is just such an app . . . Plainly, the tykes in my crew loved this app. Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is a homerun” (bestappsforkids.com).
Preschool All-In-One learning games: Letters, Counting, Puzzles, Sizes, Shadows, Matching, Colors, Shapes, Differences, Patterns and more -- you are on the right address!
Abby's Basic Skills application is a new application from a series developed by a team of educational experts from 22learn designed to best prepare your children for success in kindergarten curriculum. Its simple child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master essential preschool skills in the total of 12 (!) DIFFERENT EXCITING EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES (ten educational activities + two creative activities). We sincerely hope your children will enjoy them all!
The ENTHUSIASTIC MONKEY CHARACTER is going to guide children through the whole game. As a reward after each round, children receive the opportunity to become creative artists and CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE TRAIN, or obtain STICKERS TO SHOW OFF ON THEIR BOARD!
Educational Areas Covered
➊ LETTERS (full version only)
Tap on the word that starts with the letter that was pronounced! Great for teaching children to realize the connection of letters to words, understand the position of the first letter, and practise matching the names of letters to their symbolic notation!
➋ COUNTING (full version only)
Count the toys! Hearing the counting pronounced helps children to better remember the order of the numerals as well as get used to the counting procedure. Way to learn how to count!
➌ SIZES (full version only)
Trains understanding of the comparative nature of concepts of big, small and the same!
➍ PUZZLES (full version only)
Fix the broken toy! Enables your children to train fine motor skills and improve their logical thinking.
Drag the object to its silhouette!
➏ MATCHING (full version only)
Match the toys! Serves to train children's memory and understanding of the concept of the sameness.
➐ COLORS (full version only)
Find the toy in a given color! Great both for children only beginning to learn and those who need additional practice.
➑ SHAPES (full version only)
Find the right shape! Teaches children recognition of names of common shapes (such as a square, rectangle, triangle and more).
Gives children practice in the area of common patterns recognition.
➓ SAME AND DIFFERENT (full version only)
Tests the ability of comparing pictures and finding differences. Select the different toy among several others or find the same toy as the displayed one.
We hope that your children will enjoy the application the same way our little beta-testers did. Thank you for your purchase!
Animal sounds - App for kids is a free educational application that helps young children learn the animals and their sound.
It has many difference animals.
Kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals and their sounds.
Animal sounds - App for kids will help parents teach the animals as animal zoo, animal farm to their children while having fun at the same time.
Browse through the gallery and click any thumbnail for bigger image.
- Prev/Next buttons.
- Click on the animal to replay name and sound.
- Animal names
- Animal flash cards
- Animal pictures
This game has been primarily designed for toddlers,preschool and kindergarten children but it's equally great for your baby or infant and even for older kids. It is kids toys and gifted education.
• 18 colorful & engaging kids games designed to provide preschool learning precepts
• Covers kids games in categories such as Numbers, Alphabets, Shapes, Sizes and Colors.
• A common playground for randomly playing through all the games
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the kids
• Stickers at the end of each game
• Amazing audio effects with attractive animations.
A perfect app designed especially for kids (2-6 age group) to make them learn and develop holistically. Pack of 20 high quality kids games at a single place, with enticing rewards, keeps your kid amused for hours. The 20 colorful educational games aim to lay the groundwork for various skills development, such as spatial reasoning, visual perception, recognition and creativity.
Different sections such as alphabets, numbers, colors, shapes, puzzles and painting touch on the elementary preschool basics. The games encourage kids to play at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid enchanted with the experience of the game. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each game boost the kid’s morale. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** List of kids games in the app:
• Match the shadow
• Count 123
• Scratch to reveal
• Balloon pop
• Hungry Frog
• Tricky maze
• Jigsaw puzzle
• Odd one out
• Missing objects
• Same to same
• Hopping frog
• Fill the colors
• Find odd items
• Spot the difference
• Match the numbers
• Sort it out
• Learn to trace
• Bingo fun
Quoting experts on kid's learning styles:
"Children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic and tactual learners, moving and touching everything as they learn. By second or third grade, some students have become visual learners. During the late elementary years some students, primarily females, become auditory learners. Yet, many adults, especially males, maintain kinesthetic and tactual strengths throughout their lives." (Teaching Secondary Students Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Rita Stafford and Kenneth J. Dunn; Allyn and Bacon, 1993).
- Frequently updated video content
- Learn easy english song with lyrics
- Most popular english song for kids
- Video content only for kids, does not contain parental content
Happy time with Best Kids Songs.
Song List ;
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Counting Bananas, One Little Finger, How's The Weather?, Little Snowflake, Sweet Dreams, Row Row Row Your Boat, Bingo, Old McDonald Had A Farm, The Animals On The Farm, Walking In The Jungle, If You're Happy, Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream?, Ten In The Bed, Hickory Dickory Dock, Five Little Monkeys!, Count And Move, ABC Song, Seven Steps,Head Shoulders Knees Toes & more ....
Kids Learning Numbers Lite(US English)
Lite version includes 3 activity.
Count, Trace and Pattern activities are available in lite edition.
Kids Learning Numbers app is the first of the Fun4Kids HoneyBee Kids Math Series.
The simple and clean user interface is designed to be child friendly, which allows to play without help from an adult. An animated monster gives verbal instructions and feedback to the child which makes learning fun.
Kids Learning Numbers is the perfect way to build up your preschoolers' core early learning number skills. Your children will enjoy a supportive, constructive and uniquely designed fun experience while building early number skills.
Kids Learning Numbers teaches sequential order of numbers, Tracing numbers, counting objects, comparing the quantity of objects as well as the pronunciation of numbers. This is the first of the Learning Math Series.
Fun4Kids is committed to your toddler's education. This application includes 3 activities (7 in the Full Edition) uniquely designed to reinforce kids' involvement and success by providing positive feedback while teaching the basic mathematics.
This application is specially designed for toddlers to enjoy with unique, fun graphics and cute sounds.
* COUNT: This activity teaches counting by showing colorful objects and interactive voices.
* TRACE: This activity teaches how to write numbers step by step guide.
* GROUP: Group activity exercises counting objects in groups.
* PATTERN : This activity helps kids learn the sequence of numbers.
* MATCH: This activity helps kids identify numbers, count the objects and associate numbers with the objects.
* COMPARE: This activity teaches the quantity concepts such as fewer, more, the most or the least.
* DOTS: Connect the dots activity counts or pronounces the numbers.
Fun4Kids Educational Applications are endorsed by thousands of satisfied parents, teachers and kids from all over the world.
Please reach us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback and support! We are committed to providing fun and educational experiences to support your kids' education.
Through interactive adventures and beautiful animations, kids explore the big stories of the Bible. The Bible App for Kids is a delight-filled experience designed to encourage kids to return again and again. It’s the beginning of a lifelong love of God’s Word.
* Easy, kid-friendly navigation
* Colorful illustrations
* Touch-activated animations
* Engaging, interactive content that brings the Bible to life
* Fun facts and activities designed to help kids remember what they learn
* Special challenges that let kids earn rewards
From YouVersion in partnership with OneHope.
YOUR PRIVACY ON ANDROID
* The Bible App for Kids requests read/write access to your SD card because that's where the app stores the stories you choose to download to your device.
* The Bible App requests access to a device's account list to aid in sending Push Notifications to older versions of Android.
*Location: Our analytics package uses approximate location to help us learn where our app is popular. The information is only used on an aggregate level, not on an individual level.
CONNECT WITH YOUVERSION
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/youversion
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/youversion
* Catch up on the latest on our blog: http://blog.youversion.com
PicsArt Kids edition has exclusive high quality content created with our artists and it combines 3 applications in one:
* Drawing - on empty canvas or scenes never was so funny and intuitive. It is designed for kids and tested with kids. (supports up to 10 finger drawing simultaneously)
* Coloring - with wonderful cartoon Dinosaurs, Fishes, Cars and Princesses (supports multi-touch color filling) you'll enjoy playing it as much as your kids
* Learning - encompass best practices for learning how to draw by providing simple shapes and showing how simple shape can be used to draw animals, people and things.
Specially designed for Tablets now also supports phone size screens!
If having problem with filling our small areas in coloring you can zoom with fingers and drag (especially useful for small screen phones)
For any questions, problems or wishes please send an email to email@example.com
Thank you for using PicsArt products!
Do you already use both Raz-Kids and Reading A-Z? If so, this app gives you 1,100+ eBooks and eQuizzes from the "On Your Own" area of Raz-Kids! That’s nearly four times the number of reading resources when compared to what you get with just Raz-Kids! Not sure what Reading A-Z is? ReadingA-Z.com is the CODiE Award-winning website that teachers use to get thousands of reading resources, including printable and projectable leveled books, quizzes, lesson plans, worksheets, phonics resources, as well as resources for implementing Common Core, and much more. When combined with Raz-Kids, Reading A-Z provides teachers and students with the ultimate blended reading solution!
- Best collection of more than 40 kids' favorite stories
- Classic fairytales, princess stories and Aesop's fables
- Easy and simple storyline
- Original animations with adorable characters
- Works without wi-fi after downloading stories
- Download stories Just 1 time, you can enjoy the show anytime,anywhere! even on the plane!
* This app support both mobile phone and Tablet Mode.
♥ Stories will be updated, so don’t miss the latest updates! ♥
Together with your child, you can watch wonderful images of fruits and vegetables, all while learning their names!
After the child has looked through all the flashcards, he or she can take a fun quiz to see how many of the words he or she knows. Regardless of the number of correct answers given, and of stars earned, the child's developing skills will be fostered by enthusiastic applause and floating balloons!
This educational application contains full set of “Fruits” and “Vegetables” flashcards from the “Nature for Kids” application. In addition, it includes the clipped demo sets of the following groups of educational cards: “Berries”, “Flowers”, “Mushrooms”, “Nature” (sea, island, forest, river, mountain, etc.), “Seasons”, “Natural phenomena” (rain, rainbow, lightning, etc.).
Does the youngster have an older brother or sister in grade school? They can also use this educational game! Besides English, this app also supports the German, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
While playing with flashcards in a foreign language, a school-age child can effortlessly learn many new words with which to surprise their foreign language teachers and classmates. An A+ is sure to follow!
In order to use this educational app, the youngster does not need to be able to read. The simple interface and spoken clues allow even the youngest of children to play and learn independently!
Experience has shown that children love to look through a series of colorful pictures with sounds, and they will ask to see them again and again. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and the founder of The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential, participating in these kinds of educational activities (for 5-10 minutes a day) stimulates the development of various regions in the brain. As a result, the child's photographic memory takes shape, the child develops much faster than his or her peers, and, beginning at infancy, the child gains access to a world of encyclopedic knowledge.
The main point, in which Doman is undoubtedly correct, is that the younger a child, the more easily he or she can absorb new knowledge. It's important to make use of this ability while it's available!
***Over 150K happy moms and dads are using this app around the world.***
*** Super fun, educational and very interactive for toddlers ***
A wonderful Nursery Rhymes app for your toddler to sing-along with music and animations.
Some recent reviews:
- Nephew loves this app and is our favourite "behave on public transport" device. Pages of "wow!" responses from him for each rhyme."
- My little loves this. An absolute god-send when travelling with an unhappy baby
Nursery Rhymes 1: Old MacDonald's farm (free), Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Mary had a little Lamb
Nursery Rhymes 2: Itsy Bitsy Spider (free), Hickory Dickory Dock, Jack and Jill
Nursery Rhymes 3: Humpty Dumpty (free), Wheels on the Bus, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Little Miss Muffet
Nursery Rhymes 4: Hey Diddle Diddle (free), BINGO, One Two Three Four Five and Ding Dong Bell
Nursery Rhymes 5: Pussycat Pussycat (free), Little Bo Peep, Three Blind Mice & Five Little Monkeys.
Nursery Rhymes 6: Mary Mary Quite Contrary (free), Its Raining Its Pouring, If You are Happy and You know it & Ring-a-ring o'roses.
Nursery Rhymes 7: Grand Old Duke of York (free), This Little Piggy, Pat-a-Cake & Three Little Kittens.
Nursery Rhymes 8: Little Boy Blue(free), One Two Buckle My Shoe, Rain Rain Go Away & Mulberry Bush.
Nursery Rhymes 9: Jack Horner(free), London Bridge, Row Row Your Boat & Muffin Man.
Nursery Rhymes 10: I had a little Nut Tree(free), Sing a song of Sixpence, Simple Simon, Yankee Doodle.
Why will parents and kids love the app?
* Loads of surprises with animations, sounds and interactions. Kids will laugh and smile at these.
* It's like an interactive song storybook.
* Kids will learn nursery rhymes and enjoy at the same time.
* The lyrics are easy to understand. They are also displayed on screen so that a child can read and learn faster.
* There are no advertisements.
10 rhymes: Old MacDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Humpty Dumpty, Hey Diddle Diddle, Pussycat Pussycat, Mary Mary, Grand Old Duke, Little Boy Blue, Jack Horner and I had a Little Nut Tree are free. The other 28 nursery rhymes can be unlocked via ten different in-app purchases.
Please like the app on facebook.com/nurseryrhymesapp