Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
Zoodles Kid Mode is an award-winning free app that’s designed by parents to help kids learn and play in a safe digital environment. Over 10 Million kids are learning and playing with Zoodles!
Zoodles wants to help put you, the parents, in control of what your kids are doing. Zoodles measures and displays key aspects of your kid’s learning progress, and enables you to customize the learning experience in the simple Parent Dashboard. You can also set time limits, block specific websites, and allow specific apps in our secure digital platform that kids can only leave with your permission.
Download Zoodles Kid Mode Now!
- Games and Videos: Thousands of free games and videos that help kids of all ages learn and play.
- Curated Educational Content: Education Experts hand pick all games and videos to map to US Common Core Curriculums.
- Games and Videos Cover All Educational Subjects: from ABC to Math Games, Science Games, English Games, Puzzles, and more.
- Videos from the Names you Trust: Sesame Street, Dora, Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. shows, and more.
- Customized For Each Kid: Zoodles Recommender Engine helps ensure your kids get the best games and videos for them.
- Keep Kids Safe: With our Child Lock, your kids can’t leave the safe Zoodles Kid Mode™ without your OK.
- Doodle With Zoodles: Zoodles Art Studio lets your kids doodle, paint, color, and draw.
- See What Your Kids Are Doing: We measure and display key aspects of your kid’s learning progress.
- Parents and Kids Love us: Zoodles Kid Mode™ has won numerous parenting awards, and over 10 Million Kids are learning and playing with Zoodles worldwide!
Upgrade to a Premium Subscription to unlock more features:
- Customize the learning experience by promoting specific academic subjects through the intuitive Parent Dashboard.
- Access deep parental controls that allow you to set time limits, add safe apps, and more.
- Unlock all books, games, and videos.
- Recordable Storybooks: Choose from your favorite classics and record a reading with your kids.
- Secure Video Mail: Kids to send and receive secure video messages with family and friends.
- Limit Violence: Use our comprehensive rating and exclusion features to limit violence.
- Block sites and characters: Don’t like a particular site or character? Block them, and your kids will never see them.
- Add Favorite Sites: Add specific websites to Zoodles and your kids can access everything right on our platform.
BEFORE INSTALLING, PLEASE NOTE:
✓ You need Zoodles Game Player and Adobe Flash to get the best experience playing games in our app.
✓ To help us customize Kid Mode for your child, you'll need to create a free account.
✓ Data rates may apply. Wi-Fi or other online connection recommended for best experience.
All images are the property of their respective owners.
"I can eat a meal in peace. My kid loves it. No complaints."
"This app ROCKS! It keeps my 5 year old busy and it teaches him!"
"My 2 yr old loves it. Great for waiting rooms or in line."
Kids can get smarter through educational play. The world famous Phone for Kids app is chock full of fantastic games to stimulate and educate young kids. With brand new beautiful graphics and exciting new features, everybody's favorite app, Phone 4 Kids, is now better than ever!
Phone for Kids includes intuitive and child friendly educational activities that make it the perfect app for your toddlers and young kids.
25 Fun Filled Educational Games and Activities inside Phone 4 Kids
✔ ABC you and me - Learn to type the ABC.
✔ Directions Compass - Learn basic directions.
✔ Animal quiz – Tap the right animal to win.
✔ Touch dial phone – Learn numbers 0 to 9.
✔ The four seasons - Learn about the 4 seasons of the year.
✔ Easy Paint – Draw and learn all 10 basic color names.
✔ SMS chat – Text messages to yourself.
✔ Treasure Map – Improve motor skills in a fun pirates game.
✔ Color Car Race – tap your favorite color car to make it drive faster and win the race.
✔ Sing and learn - Sing the Do, Re, Me notes.
✔ Color vocabulary – learn color names and spelling.
✔ Animal zoo – See, hear and interact with 16 adorable animals.
✔ Popup peek-a-boo – Pop the cute animals from their houses.
✔ Alarm clock – learn about the alarm clock.
✔ Shape master – Find all the basic shapes, see how they look and learn their names and spelling.
✔ Color Magic light show – Touch the screen to create an amazing particle driven light show.
✔ Aquarium wanders – Help fish swim in an underwater environment, motion and touch sensitive.
✔ Mr. Penguin directions school – Learn directions with Mr. Penguin.
✔ 1 to 12 Numbers – See, Hear, Spell and learn the first 12 numbers.
✔ Kids Guitar – A delightful colorful guitar with 6 strings, 18 notes and 6 animals to play, sing and enjoy.
✔ Days of the week Train - The train is traveling through the days of the week.
✔ Farm peek-a-boo - Come find the adorable animals that are hiding in the farm.
✔ Coloring Book - Color the animals in vibrant colors and play with exciting sparklers.
✔ Key Chain - Play this virtual baby toy with realistic animations and sound.
✔ Christmas Presents - Come help Santa deliver presents and learn to count to 10.
With over 500 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love. We lovingly produce interactive e-books, games, and educational experiences for children. Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more incredible apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
- Frequently updated video content
- Learn easy english song with lyrics
- Most popular english song for kids
- Video content only for kids, does not contain parental content
Happy time with Best Kids Songs.
Song List ;
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Counting Bananas, One Little Finger, How's The Weather?, Little Snowflake, Sweet Dreams, Row Row Row Your Boat, Bingo, Old McDonald Had A Farm, The Animals On The Farm, Walking In The Jungle, If You're Happy, Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream?, Ten In The Bed, Hickory Dickory Dock, Five Little Monkeys!, Count And Move, ABC Song, Seven Steps,Head Shoulders Knees Toes & more ....
★ Safely Search video from YouTube
★ Built Your own favorite playlists
Kids Videos is a library of video content for children.
The videos are carefully chosen to provide a quality viewing and parenting control.
The videos are Cataloged and organized according to subjects in a comfortable and friendly Interface.
Parents can create custom playlists for their children to enjoy.
Your kids will love it.
Many hours of pleasure, you will not have to look for videos content anywhere else
★★★ We add new and update content every day! ★★★
TED's official Android app presents bold, new thought leadership from education radicals, tech geniuses, medical mavericks, business gurus, music legends and other remarkable minds. Find thousands of inspiring TED Talks: videos to feed your curiosity, explore innovative concepts and expand your world -- updated regularly.
• View the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 90 languages.
• Play on your device or send to your home entertainment system via Chromecast or with Android TV.
• Discover in-depth playlists curated by topic.
• Let us build you a custom playlist -- tailored to your time frame.
• Bookmark talks to watch later.
• Download talks to watch when you are offline.
• Listen to an on-demand playlist of TED Talks audio.
• Sort talks by tag, date or popularity.
• Share favorites with your friends.
• Get notifications of new talks.
Help your child achieve the Power to Read with this collection of four SUPER WHY interactive literacy games from PBS KIDS. Your child can play along with each of the four main characters from the TV series: Alpha Pig, Princess Presto, Wonder Red, and, of course, Super Why, while practicing the alphabet, rhyming, spelling, writing and reading. Super Duper!
ALPHA PIG’S LICKETY LETTER HUNT
Help Alpha Pig find his way home by identifying the letters he needs to follow the alphabet path. That’s Alphabet Power!
PRINCESS PRESTO’S WANDS-UP WRITING
Help Princess Presto make objects appear by identifying letter sounds, tracing letters on the touch screen, and writing words. Spectacular Spelling!
WONDER RED’S RHYMING TIME
It’s time to rhyme! Help Wonder Red find the rhyming words missing from her Wonder Words Basket.
SUPER WHY’S STORY SAVER
Super Why...to the rescue! Help Super Why save the day by selecting words to complete sentences that fit the story.
Collect virtual stickers along the way and decorate a “sticker book” with over 50 items.
ABOUT SUPER WHY!
The SUPER WHY app from PBS KIDS was developed by Bean Creative in partnership with PBS and Out of the Blue Enterprises, the producers of the breakthrough preschool series SUPER WHY. The series is designed to help kids ages 3 to 6 with the critical skills that they need to learn (and love) to read! For more exciting SUPER WHY online games, music and activities visit pbskids.org/superwhy.
2014 Public Broadcasting Service - PBS KIDS
Fun literacy games 3, 4, 5 and 6 year old kids. Perfect for preschool and kindergarten preparation and practice.
★★★★★ Preschool All-In-One learning games for kids Abby Basic Skills - Parents’ Choice Award winner!
★★★★★ APProved by Famigo. Famigo APProved program “recognizes developers who create delightful, family-friendly apps that have passed through [a] rigorous review process with flying stars (literally)” (famigo.com).
★★★★★ “Completely kid oriented; no complicating menus to navigate, bright colors, fun characters, and prizes make this app extremely easy to use and engaging for young children. The variety helps to keep my three-year-old engrossed” (theiphonemom.com).
★★★★★ “Like most parents, I know that multitasking is a must, not just an option. That’s why I love kids’ apps that touch on tons of educational topics and do it in style. The new Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is just such an app . . . Plainly, the tykes in my crew loved this app. Abby – Basic Skills Preschool app is a homerun” (bestappsforkids.com).
Preschool All-In-One learning games: Letters, Counting, Puzzles, Sizes, Shadows, Matching, Colors, Shapes, Differences, Patterns and more -- you are on the right address!
Abby's Basic Skills application is a new application from a series developed by a team of educational experts from 22learn designed to best prepare your children for success in kindergarten curriculum. Its simple child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master essential preschool skills in the total of 12 (!) DIFFERENT EXCITING EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES (ten educational activities + two creative activities). We sincerely hope your children will enjoy them all!
The ENTHUSIASTIC MONKEY CHARACTER is going to guide children through the whole game. As a reward after each round, children receive the opportunity to become creative artists and CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE TRAIN, or obtain STICKERS TO SHOW OFF ON THEIR BOARD!
Educational Areas Covered
➊ LETTERS (full version only)
Tap on the word that starts with the letter that was pronounced! Great for teaching children to realize the connection of letters to words, understand the position of the first letter, and practise matching the names of letters to their symbolic notation!
➋ COUNTING (full version only)
Count the toys! Hearing the counting pronounced helps children to better remember the order of the numerals as well as get used to the counting procedure. Way to learn how to count!
➌ SIZES (full version only)
Trains understanding of the comparative nature of concepts of big, small and the same!
➍ PUZZLES (full version only)
Fix the broken toy! Enables your children to train fine motor skills and improve their logical thinking.
Drag the object to its silhouette!
➏ MATCHING (full version only)
Match the toys! Serves to train children's memory and understanding of the concept of the sameness.
➐ COLORS (full version only)
Find the toy in a given color! Great both for children only beginning to learn and those who need additional practice.
➑ SHAPES (full version only)
Find the right shape! Teaches children recognition of names of common shapes (such as a square, rectangle, triangle and more).
Gives children practice in the area of common patterns recognition.
➓ SAME AND DIFFERENT (full version only)
Tests the ability of comparing pictures and finding differences. Select the different toy among several others or find the same toy as the displayed one.
We hope that your children will enjoy the application the same way our little beta-testers did. Thank you for your purchase!
♬ Non-stop playing for over 60 mins. (After purchasing all versions)
♬ Most popular songs for kids from 0 to 5.
♬ Easy to learn song lyrics
♬ Beautiful graphics and adorable characters
♬ Kid-friendly interface
♬ Download songs Just 1 time, you can enjoy the show anytime,anywhere! even on the plane!
♬ Includes more than 100 kids’ favorite songs
* This app support both mobile phone and Tablet Mode.
Have a magical experience with BEST KIDS SONGS!
***3 Million downloads and growing.
Now with the name of "Babies of Animals"
When you hear the sounds you yourself will feel as if you are in a middle of jungle with animals all round. :)
Let kids explore the animal kingdom by learning animals by sight, sound, and animal names.
Browse through gallery and click on any thumbnail to see bigger image, or view next image with flick of your finger.
****** Features *******
* 80+ Animals, Birds, Sea Animals & Reptiles all together with babies of animals.
*Create and listen to list of your favorite animals
* Slide show through all animals including birds, reptiles and insects.
*Option to play animal sound multiple time
* human pronunciation of animal name
* Auto play mode (slide show)
* Easy to use
* Landscape , more space to show animal pictures
* Child Lock
* Animated loading screen
****Reviews by Parents****
This is by far my son's favorite!! He's only 15 months and if I need him so stay quiet I just load it up!! --by Joy
My 18month son's favorite app. He now makes all the animal noises & has learned their names.--by Andrew
My little angel like this animal sounds very much.. she sounds roaring and barking.--by navaneethan
Kids Zoo is a funny way to play with amazing jungle creatures! Hear sounds of tigers, elephants, lions, crocodiles and many birds.
Kids Zoo is a fun package to learn The Animal World for little toddlers.
In Kids Zoo you enjoy high quality images with beautiful sounds.
Bring the wildlife from all round the world for your Toddler.
A must have for you and your kids.
This kids animal app has human voice over to pronounce animal name for easy learning of kids.
Kids Zoo does not overload children and parents with too many audio and visual stimuli. We are focused in making the Application a delight for children and a winning choice for parents. We strive to give children just the right balance between education and fun.
Your child will love this simple, entertaining application for preschool-aged kids, and they will learn from this Application.
Kids Zoo animal sounds and animal pictures app supports French Spanish and Hindi languages.
This application is under active development, we always welcome your suggestion to improve "Kids Zoo Animal Sounds and Picture" application.
Please send us email on pratikmachchar [-at-] gmail.com
Through interactive adventures and beautiful animations, kids explore the big stories of the Bible. The Bible App for Kids is a delight-filled experience designed to encourage kids to return again and again. It’s the beginning of a lifelong love of God’s Word.
* Easy, kid-friendly navigation
* Colorful illustrations
* Touch-activated animations
* Engaging, interactive content that brings the Bible to life
* Fun facts and activities designed to help kids remember what they learn
* Special challenges that let kids earn rewards
From YouVersion in partnership with OneHope.
YOUR PRIVACY ON ANDROID
* The Bible App for Kids requests read/write access to your SD card because that's where the app stores the stories you choose to download to your device.
* The Bible App requests access to a device's account list to aid in sending Push Notifications to older versions of Android.
*Location: Our analytics package uses approximate location to help us learn where our app is popular. The information is only used on an aggregate level, not on an individual level.
CONNECT WITH YOUVERSION
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/youversion
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/youversion
* Catch up on the latest on our blog: http://blog.youversion.com
Kids Learning Numbers Lite(US English)
Lite version includes 3 activity.
Count, Trace and Pattern activities are available in lite edition.
Kids Learning Numbers app is the first of the Fun4Kids HoneyBee Kids Math Series.
The simple and clean user interface is designed to be child friendly, which allows to play without help from an adult. An animated monster gives verbal instructions and feedback to the child which makes learning fun.
Kids Learning Numbers is the perfect way to build up your preschoolers' core early learning number skills. Your children will enjoy a supportive, constructive and uniquely designed fun experience while building early number skills.
Kids Learning Numbers teaches sequential order of numbers, Tracing numbers, counting objects, comparing the quantity of objects as well as the pronunciation of numbers. This is the first of the Learning Math Series.
Fun4Kids is committed to your toddler's education. This application includes 3 activities (7 in the Full Edition) uniquely designed to reinforce kids' involvement and success by providing positive feedback while teaching the basic mathematics.
This application is specially designed for toddlers to enjoy with unique, fun graphics and cute sounds.
* COUNT: This activity teaches counting by showing colorful objects and interactive voices.
* TRACE: This activity teaches how to write numbers step by step guide.
* GROUP: Group activity exercises counting objects in groups.
* PATTERN : This activity helps kids learn the sequence of numbers.
* MATCH: This activity helps kids identify numbers, count the objects and associate numbers with the objects.
* COMPARE: This activity teaches the quantity concepts such as fewer, more, the most or the least.
* DOTS: Connect the dots activity counts or pronounces the numbers.
Fun4Kids Educational Applications are endorsed by thousands of satisfied parents, teachers and kids from all over the world.
Please reach us @ email@example.com for any feedback and support! We are committed to providing fun and educational experiences to support your kids' education.
Do you already use both Raz-Kids and Reading A-Z? If so, this app gives you 1,100+ eBooks and eQuizzes from the "On Your Own" area of Raz-Kids! That’s nearly four times the number of reading resources when compared to what you get with just Raz-Kids! Not sure what Reading A-Z is? ReadingA-Z.com is the CODiE Award-winning website that teachers use to get thousands of reading resources, including printable and projectable leveled books, quizzes, lesson plans, worksheets, phonics resources, as well as resources for implementing Common Core, and much more. When combined with Raz-Kids, Reading A-Z provides teachers and students with the ultimate blended reading solution!
Meet Daniel Tiger, PBS KIDS newest neighbor. Playing is learning as your kids explore bedtime and bath time and play pretend doctor at Daniel Tiger's house. With this app children have the chance to play about some of Daniel’s everyday experiences – experiences that might be a lot like theirs. And as they play, young children will be learning a little bit more about their place in the world.
You’ll be learning too – when you talk to your child about the app, listen and even play together.
Play Doctor Daniel with the instruments that doctors use. When children play doctor with Daniel Tiger, they’re in charge. This can make it more comfortable when it's their turn to be the patient.
Help Daniel Tiger get ready to go to sleep - and your children can be thinking about their own bedtime routines and learn things to help them at bedtime.
Wash, brush and flush with Daniel Tiger and play about and practice bathroom routines.
Children can have fun making up their own stories as they play with dozens of stickers in Daniel’s house and Neighborhood.
About PBS KIDS
This educational app is part of the PBS KIDS ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
Bedtime, Bathroom and Doctor were originally designed by Schell Games for PBS KIDS.
The Daniel Tiger App was developed by Cloud Kid in partnership with PBS KIDS and The Fred Rogers Company.
Animal sounds - App for kids is a free educational application that helps young children learn the animals and their sound.
It has many difference animals.
Kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals and their sounds.
Animal sounds - App for kids will help parents teach the animals as animal zoo, animal farm to their children while having fun at the same time.
Browse through the gallery and click any thumbnail for bigger image.
- Prev/Next buttons.
- Click on the animal to replay name and sound.
- Animal names
- Animal flash cards
- Animal pictures
This game has been primarily designed for toddlers,preschool and kindergarten children but it's equally great for your baby or infant and even for older kids. It is kids toys and gifted education.
PicsArt Kids edition has exclusive high quality content created with our artists and it combines 3 applications in one:
* Drawing - on empty canvas or scenes never was so funny and intuitive. It is designed for kids and tested with kids. (supports up to 10 finger drawing simultaneously)
* Coloring - with wonderful cartoon Dinosaurs, Fishes, Cars and Princesses (supports multi-touch color filling) you'll enjoy playing it as much as your kids
* Learning - encompass best practices for learning how to draw by providing simple shapes and showing how simple shape can be used to draw animals, people and things.
Specially designed for Tablets now also supports phone size screens!
If having problem with filling our small areas in coloring you can zoom with fingers and drag (especially useful for small screen phones)
For any questions, problems or wishes please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using PicsArt products!