Familio is a shared inbox for families that brings together all family communication and helps keep track of appointments and chores.
With Familio you get a 360 degree view of your family life by collecting everything in one place:
• All messages from the kindergarten and school, SFO and leisure activities aka a familywall
• All agreements with other parents about play, ridesharing and birthdays
• All conversations with your own family - including children, grandparents, and ex
• All letters from government and bills etc. for family subscriptions and services
SHARED FAMILY CHAT
A shared family chat makes it easy to keep the entire family aligned. Messages will be sent through email, text or as push notifications so it's not necessary for your uncle or grandpa to have Familio installed. They will just get the message through text.
Familio gives your family a shared email address, eg email@example.com, which belongs to your family inbox. Use the family mail for everything that has with the family and the household - from insurance and subscriptions to travel and groceries.
With a Familio subscription, your family gets a common phone number, which can receive SMS and call. Use the family number to coordinate doctoral appointments, childcare and ridesharing with other families who do not even have the Familio app installed.
All messages for the family land in a shared inbox that both you and your partner have access to.
• Collect chats, mails, text messages and calls in one place
• Connect the tools and services you already use
• View read / unread status per parent
• Archive messages and conversations from the inbox when you are done
• Write memo notes to each other
The shared calendar helps you get an overview of your family activities.
• Get a comprehensive overview of children's birthday invitations, football matches, etc.
• Remind yourself of the activities of the day so they do not slip
• Create your own events, send invitations and keep track of signups
Familio is building the world's first inbox for families, collecting all family messages, activities, tools and services in one place.
Say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org
Familio uses your GPS location while in the background. It's not required but recommended for optimized tracking of your family members.
Disclaimer: Continued usage of location services while the app is in the background can excessively drain the battery.
But not to worry, we’ve spent so many years developing our location technology in order to always keep battery usage to a minimum, even while you move!