Real N. Ireland Fans football songs to play through speakers, send to mates and use as soccer ringtones for your smartphone. Receive alerts for new Northern Ireland Football Team Fans chants and use the in-built recording feature to submit new FanChants.
- Full Library - Listen to all Ulstermen Supporters football chants - old and new, anthems and funnies
- New N. Ireland Fans Chant Alerts - Keeps you up-to-date even when you don’t get to the game
- Ringtones - Hear a Ulstermen Fan ringtone when your friends call you - listen to different tones for friends and enemies :)
- Record Songs - Keep the Northern Ireland Football Team Fans song library up to date and submit new chants using the high quality recording feature
- Lyrics - Know Ulstermen Fans song lyrics
- Faves - Download full, high quality N. Ireland Fans football chants for easy reference and offline play
- Chant of the Day - Hand picked by FanChants and delivered to you daily
- New Chants (Worldwide) - New football songs from 3,000 teams worldwide
Love N. Ireland? You must have the Northern Ireland Football Team FanChants app.
The New York Times said:
"FanChants is a repository of more than 20,000 chants for more than 3,000 teams worldwide. From nasty to boring and folkloric to funny, the chants are a window into how a team’s fans fire up a stadium"
The Times Online said:
"You know when you're at a ground and a few thousand bare-chested, fat blokes pipe up with a tune that everyone then joins in with but you're left sitting there miming like John Redwood at a Welsh karaoke because you can't understand a word they're saying? Let that never happen again, for fanchants.com has brought the best ditties to audio life, including Manchester City's emotive Your Suit's From Matalan and Yeovil's inviting Drink Up Thy Cider. You'll never be lost for words again. "