Use Advanced Task Manager to end applications, speed up phone, and save battery!
1) Tablet support with specific layouts for large screens
2) Charts and visuals to view system information
3) Terminate Apps via App Detail Page
4) Shows Battery, Memory, & device Info
5) Shortcuts to useful tools
6) SD Card Management (Move apps between phone and sd card. Requires you to be on Android 2.2 at least).
7) Bulk Uninstall
8) Press-to-End Shortcut (instead of widget).
The press-to-end shortcut (accessible by long pressing home screen and choosing shortcut) replaces the widget.
For Cliq users, your android version is not at least 1.6. It should not have been shown to you as an upgradeable version. This is a glitch via the Android Market since I require at least Android 1.6. This is why you guys are unable to download or install the application.
The new interface requires Android 2.2.
Solve your battery life problem by enabling the background monitoring service to record long-term CPU usage by individual apps.
SystemPanel includes the following features:
Task Manager: The task manager shows what applications are currently loaded into memory and/or running on a device, including current CPU and memory utilization for each. The task manager provides the ability to kill offending applications, and includes an emergency "end all" widget to handle extreme scenarios.
System Monitor: The system monitor can be enabled to record device usage history over a period of time (up to one week), such that you can determine what applications and usage patterns have the greatest impact on battery life. This feature is commonly used to help track down which applications are having major negative effects on battery life. The system monitor records CPU usage for each process, overall CPU usage, display usage, battery level, and battery charging status.
Installer: The installer enables you to install and uninstall applications quickly and conveniently. It can archive multiple versions of applications, such that you can backup your apps before an update and revert back to older versions afterward. This is useful in the not uncommon event the updated item is buggy or otherwise undesirable. Additionally, the Installer is designed to work much more efficiently than the standard Android application manager, and does not suffer the frustrating lag issues found in the default Android item when browsing through a large number of installed apps.
Device Information: The device information screens show detailed information about your Android device, including storage, capabilities, network state, and OS build information.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel consume battery?
- The only component of SystemPanel which runs in the background is the "System Monitor" feature. This feature must be enabled by the user (by default, SystemPanel runs nothing in the background). When enabled, the System Monitor feature will record data about which applications are consuming the battery every 15 minutes. All told, this feature will use approximately one minute of CPU / battery time per day of operation. When this feature is not enabled, SystemPanel will not run in the background in any capacity.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.
You don't need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won't even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Watchdog removes the app immediately from the list, since there isn't feedback about whether it was successful. Having lots of apps running doesn't hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a “blacklist” feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU % threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
NOTE: There is an Android issue where Watchdog might crash upon launching after an upgrade. It seems to be related to the upgrade of the app while the old version happens to be executing in the background. It doesn't affect your phone's operation at all. If this happens, re-launch and goto the menu and hit restart for proper monitoring.
Did you know that removing unnecessary applications can speed up your phone and even prolong your battery life? ETM allows you to free space and memory or just to get rid of unwanted applications.
This is a PRO version of the app. This means, for instance, that you will get additional features and updates before others as well as an ad-free version of the App.
- No ads and supports landscape mode (pro only)
- Lists all active applications and their details
* Application name and icon (if available)
* CPU load in percentages
* RAM usage in MB
* Used CPU time in ms
- Tapping on an application provides more details & control
* Force Stop - Closes / Kills the app
* Uninstall - Removes the app
* Clear data - App settings reset
* Clear cache - Removes temporary data saved by the application
* Move app to SD card (when possible) - Frees internal storage
* Used storage - Shows how much space application uses in total
* Lists application permissions
- Lists total resources used by Android system
- Gauges to show resource usage
* Internal storage
* SD card
* Battery level, voltage and temperature (tap to open)
* Tapping gauges opens up more detailed view of the used resources
- Menu selections
* Show/hide gauges
* Refresh application & resource details
* Sort by CPU or RAM
Tip! Using force stop is not meant for regular use. But if you think that an app has been misbehaving or has services in the background that are eating up resources you may try to stop it.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our applications, please contact us by
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- facebook at http://www.facebook.com/versine.eu or
- visit our webpages at www.versine.eu.
- Auto Kill
- Compact View
- Swift UI
- Swipe to kill action like ICS
- QuickLaunch for faster access
- Option to choose all or recommended kills
- WhiteList to filter apps
- Click and kill all
iClean has following features:
1. Double tab Home launch.
2. You can assign any favorite launcher to single tab Home.
3. Clean user interface.
4. Swipe between applications. Easily launch recently opened and already running applications.
5. Easy to kill all running applications with single click, iClean button.
6. Shows how many applications are running.
7. Shows how much memory available on system.
8. Mix of iPhone Task Manager and MIUI Task Manager.
9. If you want to kill applications like iPhone it is ready to go.
------ Attention! ------
Before buy - try 4 days trial version which one is free.
I hope you will enjoy using it. Any feedback is welcome.
Note: The usual way to run iClean is to double tab your Home key. However, this would only be possible if you set iClean as your default Home application. iClean doesn not prevent you using your favorite launcher (i.e. Nova, Atom). Instead it supports to use your favorite launcher as usual way, a single tab of Home key.
For Samsung users who have S-Voice enabled for double Home tab, please disable it with following steps:
1. Open S Voice by double pressing the home button or tapping the app shortcut.
2. Press menu>settings.
3. Uncheck the “Launch S Voice” option.
Keywords: Task killer, Memory cleaner, Task manager, Battery booster, Memory free, Battery saver, Memory Optimizer, iPhone, MIUI.
*menu=>settings to show/hide it from notification bar.
*create shortcut for any apps quick launch from noti. bar
* auto kill bg srv
update: hide system apps from uninstall view.let me know if u want to see all apps
A task manager for android .
You can simply manage your running applications with an easy to use interface
from day to day activities like , application remove, start,stop,switch to running app,details,Move To SDcard,delete app cache.
• No Ads
• Detailed memory information
• Ram, Phone Storage, Internal External SDcard(Usb Storage) memory
• No background process
End processes that block your system and let your system run smoother.
★ Ignore apps, you don't want to kill.
★ Use one of the included themes to customize the look of this application.
★ ICS Holo-like theme for all android versions aviable (open the settings).
★ Add a shortcut to your homescreen to kill all running apps using only one tap.
★ No nasty permissions.
The SD card icon can only be shown with Android 2.3 and above.
If you don't need a task manager, you can check out the Application Manager, the Battery Display App or the CPU Display App for some of its functions.
In Android it is possible, that some processes with services (e.g. the Battery Display) will be restarted directly by the system, after they were closed. This behaviour exists in some other task managers, too (e.g. the one of the Galaxy S2). Some processes cannot be killed (noticed on the Galaxy S2 with Android 4.0.4). I am looking for an option, to close processes not the 'light way'. I think you need 'Root' then.
All services of the application will be stopped during the update. Please go to the auto stop feature activity and leave it again to restart them. If the services are not running, no auto stop will occur.
# 1 Tap to kill a task / process / service
# Support batch Kill
# Show current memory status
# Display the recent task, including name and running status.
# Display the currently running process, including name and memory size
# Display currently running services, including name and service name
# Various sorting capabilities such as application name and memory size
# View application detail
# Switch to the application
# Uninstall the application
# Identify the critical applications, avoid misuse
Using this app you can easily select and kill specific processes or all processes and save memory for other use. By killing un-necessary processes you can extain your battery life. This app also has other features like Screen Off Kill, Game Booster & Auto Killing.
Screen Off Kill: When your device is in dock mode or the screen is off then also some background processes keep on running by killing this tasks you can extain your battery life quite well. If you want some apps to ignore then you can add them to ignore list from the settings menu. You can also set the time after which this killing will take place.
Game Booster: Boost your game performance by killing other background processes when your game is running. Select the amount of free memory you want to maintain and then select the game to boost the performance. Advanced task killer will maintain this free memory for you by killing other background tasks.
Auto Kill: Some time when you close some apps they keep on running at the background. Select those frequently used apps and Advanced Task Manager will automatically kill them after a specific time selected by you.
* Show notification on notification bar after every kill
* Start Advanced Task Killer Automatically at device startup.
● Touch the graph!
You can see detailed informations about all of the process. Quick task management can be used immediately.
● Stability and Performance benchmarking
See the Rankings of your device and other informations.
It`s a memory and cache cleaner, performance booster, cpu tuner and task killer in one android app.
Use a 'Optimize' button to speed up and clean your android device when you see it`s slowing down or freeze. This feature ensures immediately better performance by one click.
To clean memory is the way how to speed up android phone
Easily clean applications cache to get some free space.
Use ‘fast optimalization’ view to optimize phone CPU. Manage tasks using your CPU.
Manage and kill tasks to speed up CPU and clear memory or delete application at all.
- memory cleaner
- cpu tuner
- clear cache
- speed up and performance booster
- task killer
- optimize android phone and tablet
Let`s try and say: “This app speed up my phone”
Support and feedback:
Your feedback about this Speed booster is more than welcome!
This is the donate version without pop-up, is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
PLEASE UNINSTALL THE FREE VERSION BEFORE INSTALL THIS ONE.
### THIS APP IS ONLY FOR Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S3 or other Samsung compatible devices ###
This is a link to the original Samsung App's icon missing on Samsung GS3 and Notes II.
If installed on compatible Samsung device (eg Galaxy S2) where the icon is already present, adds the ability to activate the Task Manager from the notification bar.
It allows you to access the Task manager through the app drawer, the homescreen and THE NOTIFICATIONS BAR without having to long-press the home button.
This application, unlike other similar, does not show the launcher shortcut in the list of applications of Samsung Task manager.
It will be also installed an HELP ICON through which YOU CAN ACTIVATE OR DEACTIVATE THE NOTIFICATION and share the app with your friends.
The donate version without pop-up is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
Search for "Task Manager S4 Shortcut" that installs also four widgets (shortcuts) to the individual tabs on the task manager.
Currently supported languages are:
If your language is not present in this list, please let me know that I will provide to insert it; send me an e-mail with the name of your language (as it appears in the list of the languages that you can set on your device) and the label that should appear below the Task manager icon.
Please report even if some translation is not correct.
More from developer
-Show and kill tasks & processes
-Show autostart apps, autokill when startup(pro version)
-Autokill apps after screen off
-CPU usage and top processes(pro version)
-Memory and storage info
task killer taskmanager systempanel cpu usage process cleaner memory clear