-> How to turn off: S Voice run -> Device menu button -> Settings -> Open Home Key release
The application that you use frequently put this application "auto-run" or "home button", "shake", home applications that run faster than using a "floating button" (switch) program.
[If you can not shake the Home button, which]
1. Application in the switch configuration using the default delete button that is currently registered on the Home button to go to Preferences
2. Click Preferences at the bottom of the basic information on the Clear button to clear the defaults and
3. Home button is pressed, then the default application for use with home appliances will be (as always) designated check
[How to use]
1. How to run using the "auto-run"
1) preferences (in seconds) Check after selecting "auto-run" Start button is pressed, the service will start.
2) set the Home button, Shake, Floating button is pressed, the end of the auto-run, and the next time you switch to manually run.
2. How to run using the "Floating Button"
1) preferences on the Floating button and select a location to check the "start" button is pressed, the service will be started.
2) Once the service is started on the desktop, a button appears in the location set by pressing the appropriate button on the application is running.
3) Press the button and hold 3 seconds when you drag, you can move the position.
3. How to run the "Shake"
1) preferences run to check the "start" button is pressed, the service will be started.
2) and shake it gently from the left / right registration service is running sequentially applications will run (conversion).
4. How to run the "Home button"
1) install the application after you press the "home button" "" Select the application that you use to perform tasks pop-up will appear, then check the "Use by default for this action" select "switch application".
After the execution of the application registered
2) application switch "start" button is pressed, the service will start.
3) Pressing the "Home button" application registered sequentially run (conversion).Stop switch
4) application is to perform a "Go Home" feature. Select an option: Go Home (1 Double - Moving)
5 How to remove the default value of "application that you use to perform tasks
1) Application switch preferences -> Preferences, click the Delete button
2) If you choose "" Clear "basic information" button under the title basically will be removed.
Keywords: button, home key, app switch, button switch, app list, quick switch, driver, app change, change, quick switch, fast, AutoRun, floating button,apps change,Home Button,
Solve your battery life problem by enabling the background monitoring service to record long-term CPU usage by individual apps.
SystemPanel includes the following features:
Task Manager: The task manager shows what applications are currently loaded into memory and/or running on a device, including current CPU and memory utilization for each. The task manager provides the ability to kill offending applications, and includes an emergency "end all" widget to handle extreme scenarios.
System Monitor: The system monitor can be enabled to record device usage history over a period of time (up to one week), such that you can determine what applications and usage patterns have the greatest impact on battery life. This feature is commonly used to help track down which applications are having major negative effects on battery life. The system monitor records CPU usage for each process, overall CPU usage, display usage, battery level, and battery charging status.
Installer: The installer enables you to install and uninstall applications quickly and conveniently. It can archive multiple versions of applications, such that you can backup your apps before an update and revert back to older versions afterward. This is useful in the not uncommon event the updated item is buggy or otherwise undesirable. Additionally, the Installer is designed to work much more efficiently than the standard Android application manager, and does not suffer the frustrating lag issues found in the default Android item when browsing through a large number of installed apps.
Device Information: The device information screens show detailed information about your Android device, including storage, capabilities, network state, and OS build information.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel consume battery?
- The only component of SystemPanel which runs in the background is the "System Monitor" feature. This feature must be enabled by the user (by default, SystemPanel runs nothing in the background). When enabled, the System Monitor feature will record data about which applications are consuming the battery every 15 minutes. All told, this feature will use approximately one minute of CPU / battery time per day of operation. When this feature is not enabled, SystemPanel will not run in the background in any capacity.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.
Use Advanced Task Manager to end applications, speed up phone, and save battery!
1) Tablet support with specific layouts for large screens
2) Charts and visuals to view system information
3) Terminate Apps via App Detail Page
4) Shows Battery, Memory, & device Info
5) Shortcuts to useful tools
6) SD Card Management (Move apps between phone and sd card. Requires you to be on Android 2.2 at least).
7) Bulk Uninstall
8) Press-to-End Shortcut (instead of widget).
The press-to-end shortcut (accessible by long pressing home screen and choosing shortcut) replaces the widget.
For Cliq users, your android version is not at least 1.6. It should not have been shown to you as an upgradeable version. This is a glitch via the Android Market since I require at least Android 1.6. This is why you guys are unable to download or install the application.
The new interface requires Android 2.2.
End processes that block your system and let your system run smoother.
★ Ignore apps, you don't want to kill.
★ Use one of the included themes to customize the look of this application.
★ ICS Holo-like theme for all android versions aviable (open the settings).
★ Add a shortcut to your homescreen to kill all running apps using only one tap.
★ No nasty permissions.
The SD card icon can only be shown with Android 2.3 and above.
If you don't need a task manager, you can check out the Application Manager, the Battery Display App or the CPU Display App for some of its functions.
In Android it is possible, that some processes with services (e.g. the Battery Display) will be restarted directly by the system, after they were closed. This behaviour exists in some other task managers, too (e.g. the one of the Galaxy S2). Some processes cannot be killed (noticed on the Galaxy S2 with Android 4.0.4). I am looking for an option, to close processes not the 'light way'. I think you need 'Root' then.
All services of the application will be stopped during the update. Please go to the auto stop feature activity and leave it again to restart them. If the services are not running, no auto stop will occur.
2.Ignore apps when kill tasks;
3.Used Memory information;
5.Quick start Taskmanger(long tap search button);
6.Auto/Regular kill tasks;
7.Widget one touch kill task;
8.Support the adaptive resolution(eg:1024*600 and 960*600).
9.Support android 1.5/1.6/2.2/2.3/3.x/4.x
app killer, app manager, android booster, app kill easy fast rapidly apk file master pro professional guard app monster one key ram memory optimize tweak batch app2sd app 2 sd move to sd move to phone task kill taskiller taskkiller app killer autokill tool tools advanced task manageradvanced process manager processmanager android assistant autorun manager autostart killer startup cleaner root uninstall uninstaller app remover AppRemover clear app data clear app cache backup app security risk protect protector root super user superuser
지금까지 나온 멀티태스킹 앱중에서 가장 빠른 앱입니다.
윈도우 PC 에서 알트+탭 을 눌러서 실행중인 프로그램들간에
왔다 갔다 하던것과 같은 기능입니다.
바로가기 아이콘이 화면 왼쪽에 항상 떠 있기 때문에 어플을 실행하기 위해서 더이상 홈키를 누르거나 다른 작업을 할 필요가 없습니다.
1. 등록 : + 버튼을 눌러서 자주 사용하는 어플 등록
2. 어플 실행/전환 : 별 버튼 짧게 클릭
3. 상태표시줄 끌어 내려서 알트탭 아이콘 클릭
4. 아이콘 이동 : 별 아이콘 길게 눌러서 이동
어플 스위치 방법 : 화면의 아이콘을 터치하면 등록되있는 어플들을 순서대로 전환해 가며 화면에 보여줍니다.
대리운전, 퀵 기사님들 경우 여러 프로그램을 동시에 왔다갔다 하면서 보셔야 하기 때문에 이 어플이 아주 유용할 겁니다.
* 사용예시 - 대리운전 기사님
1. 알트탭 첫번째 아이콘에 로지 스마트D 어플 설정
2. 알트탭 두번째 아이콘에 아이콘 어플 설정
3. 알트탭 세번째 아이콘에 콜마너 어플 설정
4. 별 아이콘 눌러서 로지 스마트D, 아이콘, 콜마너 각각 실행
5. 별 아이콘 눌러가면서 로지, 아이콘, 콜마너 순서대로 어플 전환해서 오더 확인
6. 로지, 아이콘, 콜마너에서 자동 오더가 들어오면 별 아이콘 눌러서 해당 어플로 전환
* 사용예시 - 퀵 기사님
1. 알트탭 첫번째 아이콘 눌러서 인성 어플 등록
2. 알트탭 두번째 아이콘 눌러서 손자 어플 등록
3. 알트탭 세번째 아이콘 눌러서 로지 어플 등록
4. 별 아이콘 눌러서 인성, 손자, 로지 각각 실행
5. 별 아이콘 눌러가면서 인성, 손자, 로지 어플 전환해 가며 오더 확인
* 사용예시 - 카톡 자주쓰는 사용자
1. 알트탭에 + 버튼 눌러서 카톡 등록
2. 다른 작업 하다가 카톡 메시지가 오면 화면에 떠 있는 별 아이콘 클릭
3. 카톡이 실행
- 광고제거/아이콘 크기변경/이동 기능은 2,000 원의 인앱결재로 사용 가능합니다. --
구글에서 판매하는 모든 어플들은 구매 여부를 구글 계정으로 확인합니다.
전화번호는 민감한 개인정보이기 때문에 알트탭에서 수집하지도 않고, 그래서 전화번호로 구매여부를 확인할 수 없습니다.
알트탭 뿐만 아니라 구글에서 앱을 구매하신 분들은 핸드폰을 초기화하거나 다른 폰을 사시더라도 사용하시던 구글 계정을 다시 설정하시면 기존에 구매하셨던 어플들은 다시 무료로 다운로드 받아서 사용하실 수 있습니다.
구글계정을 꼭 기억해 주시기 바랍니다.
개발자 연락처 :
TManager is a fast and powerful task manager in ICS Style (Ice Cream Sandwich) for Android. Running services and apps can be killed with one touch. The available memory, and RAM usage of individual apps are clearly listed up.
If an App is long-touched a dialog appears, where you can open, kill, ignore or uninstall it.
With the widget all important information are shown on the homescreen. In addition, via widget all apps can be killed with one touch.
Have fun with TManager!
PS: I'd be happy about some feedback in Play Store ;-)
Samsung Galaxy SI
Samsung Galaxy SII
Samsung Galaxy SIII
HTC One X
Samsung Galaxy Ace
Philipps GoGear Connect 3
Now the applications are displayed through a dynamic list that updates itself every time the android system opens or closes an application. In other programs like the lists displayed are loaded only once and then you can not have a real-time view of what is happening in your device.
For suggestions or bugs please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on twitter: mariobuonomo
KW: advanced taskiller taskkiller task killer taskmanager manager panel taskpanel process app atk atmgr 2011
if you install "Full Screen Pic Picture Viewer" for Free you will get "Task Manager Note 2 Shortcut" without annoying pop-up forever.
This is a link to the original Samsung App's icon missing on Samsung GS3 and Notes II.
If installed on compatible Samsung device (eg Galaxy S2) where the icon is already present, adds the ability to activate the Task Manager from the notification bar.
It allows you to access the Task manager through the app drawer, the homescreen and THE NOTIFICATIONS BAR without having to long-press the home button.
This application, unlike other similar, does not show the launcher shortcut in the list of applications of Samsung Task manager.
It will be also installed an HELP ICON through which YOU CAN ACTIVATE OR DEACTIVATE THE NOTIFICATION and share the app with your friends.
The donate version without pop-up is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
Search for "Task Manager S4 Shortcut" that installs also four widgets (shortcuts) to the individual tabs on the task manager.
Currently supported languages are:
If your language is not present in this list, please let me know that I will provide to insert it; send me an e-mail with the name of your language (as it appears in the list of the languages that you can set on your device) and the label that should appear below the Task manager icon.
Please report even if some translation is not correct.
Donate version, search: Task Manager S3 Note2 Shortcut
By default to access Task Manager you need to long press Home button and than to press Task Manager button.
This tiny application will create direct shortcut for Task Manager in your installed applications list.
You can use widget or just create hhortcut on your home screen.
More from developer
-Show and kill tasks & processes
-Show autostart apps, autokill when startup(pro version)
-Autokill apps after screen off
-CPU usage and top processes(pro version)
-Memory and storage info
task killer taskmanager systempanel cpu usage process cleaner memory clear