Use Advanced Task Manager to end applications, speed up phone, and save battery!
1) Tablet support with specific layouts for large screens
2) Charts and visuals to view system information
3) Terminate Apps via App Detail Page
4) Shows Battery, Memory, & device Info
5) Shortcuts to useful tools
6) SD Card Management (Move apps between phone and sd card. Requires you to be on Android 2.2 at least).
7) Bulk Uninstall
8) Press-to-End Shortcut (instead of widget).
The press-to-end shortcut (accessible by long pressing home screen and choosing shortcut) replaces the widget.
For Cliq users, your android version is not at least 1.6. It should not have been shown to you as an upgradeable version. This is a glitch via the Android Market since I require at least Android 1.6. This is why you guys are unable to download or install the application.
The new interface requires Android 2.2.
You don't need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won't even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Watchdog removes the app immediately from the list, since there isn't feedback about whether it was successful. Having lots of apps running doesn't hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a “blacklist” feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU % threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
Please note that due to the nature of this app, it is hard to decide about a refund within 15 minutes. You can contact us from Google Checkout or via email within 48 hours for a full refund.
NOTE: There is an Android issue where Watchdog might crash upon launching after an upgrade. It seems to be related to the upgrade of the app while the old version happens to be executing in the background. It doesn't affect your phone's operation at all. If this happens, re-launch and goto the menu and hit restart for proper monitoring.
Solve your battery life problem by enabling the background monitoring service to record long-term CPU usage by individual apps.
SystemPanel includes the following features:
Task Manager: The task manager shows what applications are currently loaded into memory and/or running on a device, including current CPU and memory utilization for each. The task manager provides the ability to kill offending applications, and includes an emergency "end all" widget to handle extreme scenarios.
System Monitor: The system monitor can be enabled to record device usage history over a period of time (up to one week), such that you can determine what applications and usage patterns have the greatest impact on battery life. This feature is commonly used to help track down which applications are having major negative effects on battery life. The system monitor records CPU usage for each process, overall CPU usage, display usage, battery level, and battery charging status.
Installer: The installer enables you to install and uninstall applications quickly and conveniently. It can archive multiple versions of applications, such that you can backup your apps before an update and revert back to older versions afterward. This is useful in the not uncommon event the updated item is buggy or otherwise undesirable. Additionally, the Installer is designed to work much more efficiently than the standard Android application manager, and does not suffer the frustrating lag issues found in the default Android item when browsing through a large number of installed apps.
Device Information: The device information screens show detailed information about your Android device, including storage, capabilities, network state, and OS build information.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel consume battery?
- The only component of SystemPanel which runs in the background is the "System Monitor" feature. This feature must be enabled by the user (by default, SystemPanel runs nothing in the background). When enabled, the System Monitor feature will record data about which applications are consuming the battery every 15 minutes. All told, this feature will use approximately one minute of CPU / battery time per day of operation. When this feature is not enabled, SystemPanel will not run in the background in any capacity.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.
iClean has following features:
1. Double tab Home launch.
2. You can assign any favorite launcher to single tab Home.
3. Clean user interface.
4. Swipe between applications. Easily launch recently opened and already running applications.
5. Easy to kill all running applications with single click, iClean button.
6. Shows how many applications are running.
7. Shows how much memory available on system.
8. Mix of iPhone Task Manager and MIUI Task Manager.
9. If you want to kill applications like iPhone it is ready to go.
------ Attention! ------
Before buy - try 4 days trial version which one is free.
I hope you will enjoy using it. Any feedback is welcome.
Note: The usual way to run iClean is to double tab your Home key. However, this would only be possible if you set iClean as your default Home application. iClean doesn not prevent you using your favorite launcher (i.e. Nova, Atom). Instead it supports to use your favorite launcher as usual way, a single tab of Home key.
For Samsung users who have S-Voice enabled for double Home tab, please disable it with following steps:
1. Open S Voice by double pressing the home button or tapping the app shortcut.
2. Press menu>settings.
3. Uncheck the “Launch S Voice” option.
Keywords: Task killer, Memory cleaner, Task manager, Battery booster, Memory free, Battery saver, Memory Optimizer, iPhone, MIUI.
A task manager for android .
You can simply manage your running applications with an easy to use interface
from day to day activities like , application remove, start,stop,switch to running app,details,Move To SDcard,delete app cache.
• No Ads
• Detailed memory information
• Ram, Phone Storage, Internal External SDcard(Usb Storage) memory
• No background process
- Auto Kill
- Compact View
- Swift UI
- Swipe to kill action like ICS
- QuickLaunch for faster access
- Option to choose all or recommended kills
- WhiteList to filter apps
- Click and kill all
*menu=>settings to show/hide it from notification bar.
*create shortcut for any apps quick launch from noti. bar
* auto kill bg srv
update: hide system apps from uninstall view.let me know if u want to see all apps
● Touch the graph!
You can see detailed informations about all of the process. Quick task management can be used immediately.
● Stability and Performance benchmarking
See the Rankings of your device and other informations.
Did you know that removing unnecessary applications can speed up your phone and even prolong your battery life? ETM allows you to free space and memory or just to get rid of unwanted applications.
This is a PRO version of the app. This means, for instance, that you will get additional features and updates before others as well as an ad-free version of the App.
- No ads and supports landscape mode (pro only)
- Lists all active applications and their details
* Application name and icon (if available)
* CPU load in percentages
* RAM usage in MB
* Used CPU time in ms
- Tapping on an application provides more details & control
* Force Stop - Closes / Kills the app
* Uninstall - Removes the app
* Clear data - App settings reset
* Clear cache - Removes temporary data saved by the application
* Move app to SD card (when possible) - Frees internal storage
* Used storage - Shows how much space application uses in total
* Lists application permissions
- Lists total resources used by Android system
- Gauges to show resource usage
* Internal storage
* SD card
* Battery level, voltage and temperature (tap to open)
* Tapping gauges opens up more detailed view of the used resources
- Menu selections
* Show/hide gauges
* Refresh application & resource details
* Sort by CPU or RAM
Tip! Using force stop is not meant for regular use. But if you think that an app has been misbehaving or has services in the background that are eating up resources you may try to stop it.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our applications, please contact us by
- email at email@example.com,
- facebook at http://www.facebook.com/versine.eu or
- visit our webpages at www.versine.eu.
How does it differ from other task manager?
Unlike other task managers, which shows irrelevant applications, Active apps is simple. It only shows programs that have tasks running and possibly consuming CPU. Therefore at one glance you can decide what to do.
- Tracking application that has been put on standby and running (I called them Active Apps).
- Easy Switch tasks for Active Application from Main Application or Widget
- Widget to show Number of Active Applications running which may consume CPUs/Battery
- Provide package manager to manage your installed application(Faster than stock Application Manager).
- Provide views of Ram, Apps that using RAM and free ram function.
- Provide view of Storage both internal SD and external SD, data and database.
- Provide theme capability - More theme coming soon -
- Provide UI Customization. You can mix and match color to find your desire look.
- Provide 1x1, 1x2 Active Application widget and 1x1, 1x2 Active Ram widget with stylish and beautiful pop up style.
- Provide a flexible customization on many areas of the application and widgets.
Featured on Xda-Developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/samsung-active-apps-widget-for-android/
Review from www.dailyappnews.com:
"This Android app with all its awesomeness is available for download on Market. But it costs you SGD $2 to purchase. Trust me that its price is really worth it and the features are more than what you can get for SGD $2."
If you have any issues or questions pertaining to the application, instead of posting in the comments, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can reply you.
- Notification and Widget Enhancer
- Additional info on Summary Page
Changes in v1.3.5
- Switching pages is now much more smoother
- Adding help files on changing widget theme.
- Fix default Active Apps Widget color not matching.
- Change the default widget size from 10dip to 13dip as it's too small.
Changes in v1.3.4
- Remove Scheduler to refresh ram in Ram Manager Page as it's not necessary to refresh.
It also fix the issue of error on Pressing Ram Apps.
- Fix Widget1x1 Pop up Launcher not switching
- Reduce the Widget Text Size from 14dip to 10dip as the default is too big.
- Updated Help Files
- Fix Problems with Control Panel on Widget 1x1
Changes in v1.3.3
- Tweak the performance of the man application.
Changes in v1.3.2.
- Adding a super user kill
- Adding Help File
- Adding menu for super user kill and Switch on Active Apps Page (Long press on Application to bring up the menu)
Hope you guys like this release. :)
This is the donate version without pop-up, is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
PLEASE UNINSTALL THE FREE VERSION BEFORE INSTALL THIS ONE.
### THIS APP IS ONLY FOR Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S3 or other Samsung compatible devices ###
This is a link to the original Samsung App's icon missing on Samsung GS3 and Notes II.
If installed on compatible Samsung device (eg Galaxy S2) where the icon is already present, adds the ability to activate the Task Manager from the notification bar.
It allows you to access the Task manager through the app drawer, the homescreen and THE NOTIFICATIONS BAR without having to long-press the home button.
This application, unlike other similar, does not show the launcher shortcut in the list of applications of Samsung Task manager.
It will be also installed an HELP ICON through which YOU CAN ACTIVATE OR DEACTIVATE THE NOTIFICATION and share the app with your friends.
The donate version without pop-up is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
Search for "Task Manager S4 Shortcut" that installs also four widgets (shortcuts) to the individual tabs on the task manager.
Currently supported languages are:
If your language is not present in this list, please let me know that I will provide to insert it; send me an e-mail with the name of your language (as it appears in the list of the languages that you can set on your device) and the label that should appear below the Task manager icon.
Please report even if some translation is not correct.
Ends the task and frees memory.
Exclusion list can be set.
Kill can be set automatically.
You can set up different versions of OS.
Auto termination time. It is 10 minutes to 6 hours.
By managing the tasks are intended to be used comfortably.
You can register on the home screen.
You can view the free memory, widgets tap to kill the task.
Help is available, You can use intuitively.
[How to use automatic task kill]
[Menu] button and tap Settings.
In the setting of the automatic termination.
Select the [Enable OS 1.6 - 2.1] or [Enable OS 2.2 - 4.x Up].
Then, set the time.
It is featured to major in Japan.
We are looking for someone to help translate.
# 1 Tap to kill a task / process / service
# Support batch Kill
# Show current memory status
# Display the recent task, including name and running status.
# Display the currently running process, including name and memory size
# Display currently running services, including name and service name
# Various sorting capabilities such as application name and memory size
# View application detail
# Switch to the application
# Uninstall the application
# Identify the critical applications, avoid misuse
End processes that block your system and let your system run smoother.
★ Ignore apps, you don't want to kill.
★ Use one of the included themes to customize the look of this application.
★ ICS Holo-like theme for all android versions aviable (open the settings).
★ Add a shortcut to your homescreen to kill all running apps using only one tap.
★ No nasty permissions.
- Show all processes (name, memory usage, %CPU, ordered by %CPU)
- info for a given process (touch it to show)
- Kill a process
- Mem available info
1.1.1 : changed the icon
Feel free to let comments (I read all of them, thanks)!
You can send me your improvement/wish list by mail :)
More from developer
-Show and kill tasks & processes
-Show autostart apps, autokill when startup(pro version)
-Autokill apps after screen off
-CPU usage and top processes(pro version)
-Memory and storage info
task killer taskmanager systempanel cpu usage process cleaner memory clear