IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Do not use save states as long term saves. Use in game saves instead. There is no guarantee that save states will work in later updates. In game saves will work. If someone emails me complaining that save states are broken in a later update, I'll just laugh and delete it.
Please email me if you have any problems. I can't really fix bugs if you just post a 1 star review saying it's bad.
Other functions to be added
How to play?
Save your roms in the SD card and launch Dsoid. You will see a black screen showing the stuff in your device. This is the built in file explorer. Use the file explorer to navigate to your roms and select a rom to start playing! The touch button at the middle top of your screen enable/disable on screen control buttons. Refer to the FAQ should you have questions.
Based off of desmume and exophase's dynarec
Source at https://github.com/qphe/dsoid
* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in zip files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
RetroidNetplay is by DukedDroid and is an unofficial branch of the open-source project RetroArch that supports Netplay on Android Devices. The NetPlay support is CPU intensive and works on High End android devices such as the Nvidia Shield (tested) and powerful phones such as the Galaxy S4 (untested).
RetroidNetplay will evolve and will offer a lobby and match making platform in the near future.
RetroArch is a simple Multi-emulator frontend based on libretro by Themaister. Libretro is an API designed for simple abstraction of the functions inherent in retro-style, 2D games. While the most common use case for libretro has been console emulation, it is equally suited as a platform for almost any 2D game.
RetroidNetplay is open-source software based on the RetroArch and libretro open-source projects.
RetroidNetplay takes great pride in the work of the RetroArch and libretro projects and we're proud to credit the authors here: https://github.com/RetroidNetplay/AUTHORS
Thank you, Duked - Dukeddroid@gmail.com
Unofficial Android branch
LEGAL - READ:
* DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND - YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN. NO ROM REQUESTS OR ANYTHING ELSE OF THIS NATURE PLEASE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. WE WILL ALSO NOT RESPOND TO ROM REQUEST E-MAILS.
* DOES NOT COME WITH COPYRIGHTED PSX BIOS FILES or anything else that would be illegal to distribute. PCSX ReARMed uses HLE BIOS emulation - that's why the games 'just work'. If a game does not work with the PS1 emulator, then try to start it with BIOS files in the same directory.
* RetroArch is licensed under the GPL and we maintain good relations with the actual emulator authors. Any emulator you see in this 'pack' is compliant with the original license of the emulators, and in most cases also endorsed by the official authors and/or the current maintainers,
While RetroArch might be licensed under the GPL, the emulators themselves might have a 'non-commercial' license or any other proprietary license that forbids selling (such as FBA and Genesis Plus GX). YOU ARE THEREFORE COMPELLED TO OBEY BY THE SPECIFIC LICENSE DEMANDS IMPOSED BY THE EMULATOR CONTAINED IN THIS PACK IF YOU HAVE ANY INTENTION OF 'REUSING' ANY OF THE SPECIFIC CORES CONTAINED IN THIS PACKAGE. YOU COMPLY WITH EACH LICENSE ON A PER-CORE BASIS.
FOR USERS - PLEASE READ -
* If you want help and if you want your feedback to be used - go to the forum and register here -
The public-domain game Bio Worm is included. Other ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard). ROMs may be in .smc and .sfc formats, optionally in .zip files.
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and source code.
★★★ Greece, Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Chile ranked # 1 action game!
★★★ South Korea ranked # 3 overall game!
* Note: The ability to jump below and find the treasure box features Snow Bros. 2 is a feature. Many thanks to the love and attention will try to create Snow Bros. 2.
Snow Bros, the game that was sensationally popular in the 90s is back.
With many loves from worldwide gamers, Snow Bros has become a remake and been launched.
Optimized into the Smartphone environment, anyone can easily enjoy and play.
You play out the game more than 50 stages by defeating about 20 kinds of monsters.
Also you can compete with other players in leaderboards and achievements through acquiring items, clearing stages, and raising the all-kill points.
Now! Let’s create the snowballs, defeat the monsters, and save the princess!
If you delay, the pumpkin ghost will appear and harass you. So be careful!
-One Coin Mode: (Lite ver.)The mode that has to be cleared by only one coin. You can feel the nostalgic thrilling like in the arcade.
- Support Android above 2.3
- The data used on different platform (Normal cell phone, Omnia, Iphone) does not work with the game.
- If USIM/phone number/operator/person is changed, the game and data are impossible to activate.
- Error, bug related inquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsupported device: X10mini / HTC wildfire / MB501, etc.
- The equipment and the performance of similar devices, the game may not work smoothly.