The Simplenote experience is all about speed and efficiency. Open it, write some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection of notes grows, you can search them instantly and keep them organized with tags and pins.
The best way to learn about Simplenote is to try it. Once you're up and running, visit simplenote.com to download it on other devices and start accessing your notes everywhere.
Extremely simple. This app is password protected by tapping on the same 4 spots of a picture (that you can change yourself if you want!).
You only have one note at a time. No complexity here. Share this note by email/text/etc.
Map view will allow you to look at your location on a map and share this location with friends/family.
Can export, import and share notes with other apps (email, twitter, facebook, sms +++).
You can also protect the app with a passcode.
The app can edit txt-files directly, or import them to the database.
For safety you can backup the database, or export your notes to the SD-card as txt-files.
If you uninstall/remove this app from your device, the notes will also be removed, so please make backups regulary.
- Create and edit notes
- Export/import .txt-files
- Share with other apps (e-mail, facebook..)
- Lock the app with a passcode
- View and edit-mode
- Backup and restore database
- Use app as txt-editor
Note: Please don't install app to SD card. Android can't find widget if install it to SD card.
If you can't find simpleNote widget please restart your phone, then you can find it.
If you don't know how to add widget to screen please watch this video:
If you have any question please send mail to email@example.com
English Title : ColorNote Notepad Notes
English Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, To do List, To do, 2do, To-do, Shopping, list maker, Calendar, Evernote, Task, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, memo pad, memo widget, sticky, editor, supports colordict
You can create regular plain text files as well as Markdown and MultiMarkdown files.
Draft is powered by Dropbox, so all your documents are stored in the cloud where you can easily access them from any device you have.
Draft is still under highly active development, so any feedback is greatly appreciated!
(Notes created with Draft are not stored on the public storage of the device, so they cannot be directly accessed by other apps. Synchronization is only possible through the provided Dropbox integration.)
* Create, view and edit plain text and Markdown or MultiMarkdown notes
* Organise all your notes in folders and sub-folders
* Full text search of all your documents
* Fullscreen editing for distraction free writing
* Smart editing with a dedicated Markdown shortcuts toolbar and lists continuation
* Five different color themes
* Share your documents with other applications
* Share the Markdown generated HTML preview of your notes
* Receive text from other applications
* Store your notes in the cloud with Dropbox
# File formats
* Draft can create notes with the following extensions:
* Draft can import (from Dropbox or other apps) files with the following extensions:
# Dropbox synchronization
By default all your notes are stored in a dedicated folder in your Dropbox called 'Draft'; you can change this location in the application settings.
Draft provides full offline support, so every change you make to your notes will be propagated to Dropbox once the network is available.
"Lightpaper is largely a fantastic user experience that’s unrivalled in my experiences on the platform." - android.appstorm.net
"LightPaper delivers impressive features wrapped in a compelling and simple interface" - makeuseof.com
"One of the Best Writing Apps for Android Tablets" - mediabistro.com
"Looks seriously slick" - @ethanschoonover, author of Solarized Theme
"Best markdown editor for Android" - nostylus.com
★ Markdown and MultiMarkdown support
★ Blogging support for WordPress, Tumblr and scriptogram
★ Use local storage, or sync with Dropbox
★ Folder support for Dropbox and the Local File System
★ Undo/Redo support
★ Markdown shortcuts: quickly surround or insert with Markdown tags
★ Fast Edit keys for rapid editing
★ Preview Markdown as you write it
★ Distraction Free Mode for concentrating on one thing at a time
★ Automatic saving your documents when interrupted
★ Integrated spellchecking when desired
★ Open text and Markdown files from other applications
★ Share your text and Markdown with other Android Apps
★ Optimized User Interfaces for both phones and tablets
★ UTF-8 Support
★ Bluetooth keyboard shortcuts
★ Perfect for drafts, notes, memos, tasks, blogging and articles
★ And... a team dedicated to making this the best text and Markdown editor available
*MarkDrop* is a **markdown** editor for Android
It can *sync* with Dropbox
- Sync with Dropbox on it's ~/Apps/MarkDrop folder
- QuickButton to write markdown
- Preview markdown in web browser
- when delete note in Dropbox will not sync to Android
Thank you for choose MarkDrop.
I will update this App continuance.
# Hope you markdown happy.
Markdown is a lightweight markup language, originally created by John Gruber and Aaron Swartz allowing people "to write using an easy-to-read, easy-to-write plain text format, then convert it to structurally valid HTML". The language takes many cues from existing conventions for marking up plain text in email.
**Note:** The external file viewer is disabled by default. In order to open external text or markdown files you need to enable it from the Preferences screen first.
✓ Create notes using Markdown syntax
✓ Share notes
✓ Pager interface to navigate between notes
✓ Configurable text size
✓ Open external files (text files or *.md). Enable from Preferences -> External File Viewer
Tutorial: Making Notal and Dropbox work together on Android: http://fusionfenix.com/page/making-notal-and-dropbox-work-together-on-android
To sync with your email, you need to add your Email account first on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to your email under the label 'Notes'.
1. If you sign in iNotes other than iCloud, you must enable your Notes on iOS (Settings>iCloud>Notes), otherwise, the notes will be not synchronized.
2. The password is the same as your email password;
3. If you are not allowed to sign in, it is probably your email account is not applicable to iNotes. Only iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, 163 are allowed.
4. If you are using an email account dominated by google, you can click ' Google Apps' to authorize.
- synchronize notes with your Email and Mac and iOS(iPhone,iPad) Note app
- sub labels as folders
- batch delete, share
- multiple accounts support
- share notes with your friends
Notes, iOS, Mac
NA is a spiritual derivative of Notational Velocity on the Mac or ResophNotes for Windows and, when you enable Simplenote syncing, it syncs with both. Its point is to put as little as possible in between you and your notes. There is no saving, the notes just automagically get synced to the cloud, so they are always current. There is tablet support for both 7" Galaxy Tabs or Nook Colors and Honeycomb workhorses.
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
JotterPad X gives you the creative space for your ideas to flow. We push the boundary of our design to create a comfortable yet inspiring platform to write on. The result, an exquisite experience which simply cannot be achieved with word processor and note-taking tool.
JotterPad X has one of the best tools for writing in Android. The app incorporates essential features such as undo, redo, night mode, finding phrase, versions. Other features which are newly introduced include: pop up research (dictionary/thesaurus), auto-save, text styling and Markdown. JotterPad X also has full Dropbox integration.
JotterPad X is now available in smartphone, 7 inch tablet and 10 inch tablet optimized for Android Kitkat.
✓Full featured distraction-free plain text editor
Undo & Redo, Phrase finding, Night Mode#, Live word count and Markdown preview (.md)#.
Also include auto hiding actionbar and locking screen# for viewing pleasure.
✓Access Dropbox and local text files (.txt, .md, .fountain)
Built in file manager system to access local documents.
Full Dropbox Integration, access anywhere on the go even while offline. (No syncing required)
Auto save document and retrieve previous versions instantly.
✓Typeface and style customisation
Better writing experience by adjusting text fonts, margin, line spacing and text alignment.
✓Share and export
Share document as plain text, text file, HTML, RTF or export it as PDF#.
✓Extended keyboard bar
Adds a bar to the top of your normal keyboard for additional buttons and some frequently used markdown syntax.
Compatible with physical and Bluetooth keyboard including shortcut keys. (E.g. ctrl + Z for undo)
Right-to-left (RTL) supported on Android 4.2 or above.
✓Popup Dictionary and Thesaurus# at your fingertips
Save your time to switch between apps in order to look up a word in dictionary or thesaurus.
✓Premium features (Creative IAP)
Unlocked features include Thesaurus, Night Mode. Lock Screen, Remove PDF watermark, Retrieve Versions, Markdown Preview and Lots of joy.
For more information,
# Only on Creative Version
* Useful for NaNoWriMo
A simple to use, holo-themed markdown editor with Pandoc extensions. It supports .md and .txt extensions and can open email attachments.
- File browser to arrange and organize your documents
- Quick access to common markdown syntax to help you write documents quickly and correctly
- Export the rendered output to HTML
- View images on the local memory store
Source code available at: https://bitbucket.org/npaul/mdreader/
* Notes are stored in text format (instead of proprietary formats), easily retrievable over the cloud
* Option of applying AES 256 encryptions to notes to ensure secrecy
* Ability to re-download locally deleted notes from cloud
* Background sync of notes when network is available
* Small footprint, just enough for you to get things done
* Let you read your decrypted info in peace with Anti-Snooping Background
* Share links to notes saved on Dropbox as well as share content to other third-party apps
* (New) Write in Markdown and preview Markdown!
Keywords: Documents; Notes; Dropbox; Writer; Text Encryption; Synchronization; Links; Cloud service; Note-Taking, Markdown, Markdown Preview
More from developer
- Preview before capture
- Capture the entire page
- Auto-split capture (large size page only)
- Save PNG format
- SD card support
- Share capture image
- Classification with the folder
Usage (for Default Browser):
1. Display the web page on browser.
2. Tap Menu button.
3. Select [More].
4. Select [Share page].
5. Select [Capture Clipper].
- Character encoding auto-detection (Shift_JIS, EUC-JP, UTF-8)
- Two way to input URL (Direct input, via Intent)
- Save contents to SD card.
- Share content using intent.
- URL History.
- View response header.
After you install this app, please restart the terminal or kill Capture Clipper. Ads will be hidden.
This app is an extension. Please install Capture Clipper(version 2.0 or higher) separately.