With financial calculators, an interactive progress dashboard, a down payment savings tool, and home search capabilities HOME by Fannie Mae can help you navigate the homebuying process with confidence.
Fannie Mae is a trusted authority in the housing industry. That’s why we created the HOME by Fannie Mae app – to help you get a head start and better understand the homebuying process.
Find the answers to these common questions:
• Can I afford to buy a home?
• How can I prepare financially?
• Where can I find homebuying assistance?
• What are the steps in the homebuying process?
• What are some tips for new homeowners?
• How do I get access to credit to purchase a home?
Wherever you are in your homeownership journey, this app offers free educational tools, calculators and resources to assist you along the way.
Key Features Include:
• Interactive dashboard and checklist to help you keep track of your progress
• A HUD-approved housing counselor agency locator
• Financial calculators to help you better understand your finances:
o Afford— estimate the maximum home price you can afford
o Purchase— estimate your monthly mortgage payments
o Save— plan your down payment savings goal
o Extra Payment— learn how extra mortgage payments can save money and reduce loan payback times
• Home search tool from Realtor.com
• Foreclosed home search tool from Homepath.com
• Resources for Spanish speakers
• Helpful articles, videos, glossary, FAQs and more
For more on the app's features, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO8mPcThFJA&feature=youtu.be
Fannie Mae, the developer of HOME, is the leading provider of mortgage credit in the U.S. enabling people to buy, refinance, and rent a home. Learn more at FannieMae.com.