You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
Open the app for Preferences or add the home widget to enable/disable reading.
The preference dialog has a basic view to quickly change reading options. It also has an advanced view for more personalization.
With the home widget you can quickly switch through the most frequent reading options. Just tap on the widget and it cycles through silent setting, announcing names only and reading out the full text.
By default only the sender/caller name is enabled (for privacy reasons).
Note: this app is distributed as is, I don't have the time anymore to add new features. It's pretty stable though, so it does what you need.
The calcuator is a completely standalone app for the android.
It currently automatically detects fraction and decimal odds and converts to decimal when calculating lay stake. Commission can be set via menu button and saved for all future calculations. OR just alter commission as you want. Deleting commission will return rate to saved rate, as can be seen by hint. Commission can also be set to 0%.
Internet access is required only when connecting to crazygambler.co.uk website from About page.
Please note this app requires a certain level of player involvement. For more help, visit the 'Help' section in game, or visit http://thebluetribe.webs.com/skyrimeater-help
What the app can do :-
1) Notification reading. (jellybean(4.3) and above)
2) Caller name announcement while the phone is ringing.
3) Missed calls announcement if you get a missed call.
4) Text messages reading.
Use cases :-
1) During cycling or bike rides.
2) Read out game's notifications.
3)Caller name and message announcement will let you know if the call or message is important even if you do not have the device in hand
Following customisation option are available:-
1) Select apps whose notification you want to read.
2) Option to shout only the app name (notification sending app) for each app.
3) Customize prefixes.
4) Option to disable message reading for unknown numbers.
5) Option to read message content.
6) Option to enable announcement only if headphone is connected.
7) Option to enable announcement only if screen is off.
8) Option to repeat the announcement.
9) Master control for all shout. (WIDGET support)
10) Silent hours - Hours during which shouter doesn't announce.
11) Read Unknown numbers for call and message announcement.
12) Shake to mute.
Join our Facebook page to be part of development. ( https://www.facebook.com/notificationreader ). Your feature request will be put in the "Coming soon" section.
COMING SOON :-
1) Battery State announcement.
2) Voice reminder.
Please mail me or post in Facebook page with your custom feature request and feedback. I will try to implement it.
This app doesn't use internet. highly optimised so it won't slow down your device.
please give a 5 star rating and support.
Mail me for errors in translation.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
Now with Xbox One Support !
Push alerts for Warframe, designed to provide informative notifications instead of just "New Alerts".
This application simply does push notifications for Warframe alerts, it should use very little battery power since it depends on Google's Cloud Messaging Platform (which your android phone is connected to anyway).
Notifications are descriptive and notifications appear for each alert. When an alert expires if a new alert comes in it will clear the notification for the expired alert. Sound and vibrate is customisable for the alerts.
NOTE: PS4 and XB1 alerts are in the settings, this app defaults to Warframe alerts for PC, but in the settings page you can select to receive PS4 or XB1 alerts instead (or as well if you really wish).
NOTE(2): If you filter out items, alerts with only credits will still come through, to filter these out set your min credits to something really high.
Filtering can be done by planet, minimum credits or by items and are processed server-side (so your phone doesn't even need to wake up to reject a notification, more battery life for you !)
Filters are applied in order:
- Platform (PC / Playstation 4 (PS4) / Xbox One (XB1) )
- Planets (if a planet is unticked, you won't get an alert for that planet at all)
- Rewards (if the planet isn't filtered, if any reward matches, then the alert is sent)
- Credits (like rewards, if no planet filtering then if no reward matches but it's above the credit limit, the alert is sent)
- Server-based Filters (so I don't waste precious battery on your device filtering out alerts you don't want)
- Notification Sounds/Vibrate
- Pebble Support ( http://getpebble.com )
Features still to come:
- Mark as read option.
This app was made by hungry, hard-working people who have a love for lunch. During a hard work day, there is nothing better than pausing the action and running down the street for something delicious to put in your belly.
The team who made Lunch Love know this feeling. And they are serious about lunch. Loving lunch, that is.