Combining Augmented Reality and Geo-tagging, the app introduces a cool, new way to capture, store, share, and relive memories by enabling users to tag their memories to a location.
Skope was born from the understanding of what memories mean to us and the dream of finding a way to make these memories more accessible. The app promises to allow its users to experience their memories outside their phone’s camera rolls. This app introduces a way of interacting with your memories by capturing, sharing, and revisiting these old memories, and exploring new ones through Augmented Reality and Geo-tagging*.
Skope allows you to:
- Scan the world with your phone screen and explore public memories left behind by others.
- Use the in-app camera to capture your own memories to share with the world. The camera features so many cool and fun filters for you to pick from, that you’ll be spoilt for choice. You can also share older memories from your camera roll.
- For the first time ever, you can now add audio to your pictures.
- Use Geo-tagging* to collect your memories from a particular place, by automatically tagging them to their location.
- Share these memories across various social media platforms.
- Use these memories to leave behind recommendations and messages for your friends and family, or leave a public review or recommendations from your experience.
- Explore new places by giving you access to all the public memories and reviews and recommendations around you.
(The app promotes user security and allows the user to set the privacy settings to their liking. They keep their memories to themselves, or share them with the world.)
Download Skope now and experience your memories in a cool, new, fun way.
* Geo-tagging is one of Skope’s signature features which allows the users to post their memories by linking them to a geographic location. If made public, these memories can be shared with anyone around the tagged location. These memories can also be shared with specific individuals from the user’s contacts list such that they can access it whenever they cross the tagged location.