Tiny Call Recorder allows you to automatically record incoming and outgoing audio calls. The app runs in the background and is optimized to consume minimal battery. Battery optimization feature is available in Settings menu.
The app has feature to switch off call recording for certain calls. To switch on/off call recording, go to Menu → Call Recording.
Settings menu allows you to customize app features like storage path, recording source, sample rate, audio encoding, mode (mono or stereo), recording file naming format, delete recording frequency, recording volume, enable battery optimization and theme switch (light or dark).Main Features
• Choose when to enable Call Recording from menu
• Mark a recording important by Star it, Star recordings are shown in a separate list
• Select recording source (mic, voice call, etc), file naming format and storage path (internal memory or SD card)
• Change recording features like audio encoding and mode (mono or stereo)
• Customize auto delete frequency of recording files
• Adjust audio call recording volume
• Enable battery optimization in Settings menu
• Switch theme between light and dark
• Playback call recording anytime
• Show confirmation dialog for saving the recorded call, asked immediately after the call (also available in Settings menu)
• Look up recordings shown in lists: All, Stars, Incoming, and Outgoing
• Search feature to find a specific call recording
• Share recording using Bluetooth, email, WhatsApp, Google Drive, and moreImportant Note
Most mobile devices allow call recording nowadays but some phones do not. The call recording functionality depends on the capabilities of various CPU and chipset. It may also be affected by different Android version each device model.Disclaimer
"If you plan to record telephone calls or in-person conversations (including by recording video that captures sound), you should be aware that there are federal and state wiretapping laws that may limit your ability to do so. These laws not only expose you to the risk of criminal prosecution, but also potentially give an injured party a civil claim for money damages against you."
"Unfortunately, it is not always easy to tell which law applies to a communication, especially a phone call."
"In addition to federal law, thirty-eight states and the District of Columbia have adopted "one-party consent" laws and permit individuals to record phone calls and conversations to which they are a party or when one party to the communication consents. See the State Law: Recording
section of this legal guide for information on state wiretapping laws."
Please refer to Recording Phone Calls and Conversations
and State Law: Recording
to read more. It is also advisable to seek legal counsel.License
The application is fork of android-call-recorder
developed by axet (and contributors), and distributed under GPLv3.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/