Round up or down on any value on the tip calculator and see changes to the tip percentage, tip amount, total amount and amount payable per person immediately!
1) Enter the bill into tip calculator
2) Select a percent
3) QTip Tip Calculator instantly calculates the tip and new total!
Can also be used for as a percentage calculator.
Use Tip Calculator to calculate tips
Use Tip Calculator to calculate percentages
With QTip, you always have a tip or percent calculator in your pockeet!
You can choose how many ways to split, tip on tax, local tax rate, currency type, rounding option, tip percent, and also save tips to view later!
Swipe from the left bezel to see the split and even view some basic tipping standards!
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/tip_calc/faq/faq.html
Support Email: email@example.com
BILLING - Used to make in-app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used in Google Play Services. Also used to download the current tax rates by state. More information on Google Play Service can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve mobile data and prevent errors.
This app can calculate tip and total for a group two different ways:
1- Split a check evenly: Enter the number of people in your party and choose a tip percentage. The application will calculate the total tip amount, total to pay then split the check into portions equal to the number of people in your party.
2- Split an uneven check: Often people would rather pay for exactly what they ordered, and this is where the Cool Tip Calculator application really shines. Simply use the "Adjustments" feature, the application will then auto calculate the right amount of check total plus tip that each person needs to pay.
- Attractive design
- Large keys for number entries
- Large easy-to-read text and numbers
- Color scheme and design for maximum ease of reading in low lighted restaurants
- Intuitive interface, easy to use
- Calculates tip with or without tax
- Divides tip amount among number of people
- Option for rounding tip amount, total to pay, and total per person
- Reference information on how to tip properly
- App will auto remember your settings (tip %, tax rated...) for next time use.
- Use Menu key to quick get back to the main screen to start over.
Designed to be as easy to use as possible, you can easily calculate tips based on your satisfaction with the food and service received.
Application also includes the ability to split your tip and bill.
A personalized base tip value can be set in the settings. This is done because tips, generally, vary from country to country, or from city to city.
Designed in ICE CREAM SANDWICH colors and theme. Will maintain theme on 2.2 and 2.3 devices!
1.) Everyone will think it as a simple calculator
2.) Hide and Unhide pictures, videos,documents or any other media type
3.) Hide and Unhide apps **ROOT REQUIRED
4). Don't show itself in recent apps
5). In case user forgets the password he can recover it by going into password recovery mode(by pressing 123456789+987654321 in calculator) and providing the secondary password
6). View hidden files without unhiding them again
More and more features and improvements will be made available soon. Suggestions are always welcome.
Note: 1. The secret screen's UI(the one with hide and un-hide buttons) may look a little weird on small screen sizes
2. Refresh gallery button will not work in android kitkat 4.4 (and it is not possible fix this). Don't worry its not even needed and will most probably be removed in future release.
Our Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/IDSstudioPage
Our website: http://www.IDSstudio.in
Calculator extends the 4 function calculator. It's simple and uncluttered, but gives you access to advanced functions with a swipe. Graphing, matrices, base conversion, and more are at your finger tips, and only when you need them.
Calculator also has a widget, a floating calculator, and 7 (and counting) alternative themes. It also runs on Google Glass.
Calculator was started in June 2012, by Will (myself) and Sean, as developer and designer respectfully. Over 4 months, we added basic support for matrices, graphing, and history, and in October 2012, Calculator became officially included within CyanogenMod (and most custom ROMs soon thereafter). In January 2013, Nick joined the endeavor, redesigning the graph page, hex page, and has, more recently, created all of the available themes. In September 2013, Rudy joined for a short time and greatly improved the matrix logic, adding support for functions, order of operations, and more. And, of course, the vast language support has all been thanks to users. The calculator has been, since its start, open source, and is always looking for more helping hands.
Because the app is intended as a full replacement, it's recommended that you disable your default calculator. Go into Settings, Apps, and you will be able to disable it where you would normally find Uninstall (Requires Android 4.1+).
The source code can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Xlythe/android_packages_apps_Calculator/tree/ics
* sound ON / OFF
* vibration ON / OFF
* % button, 00 button, root button, plus-minus button
* Kawaii theme
This Calculator has an original method.
If you type "1+1*2", calculator returns "4".
If you type "1+1**2", calculator returns "3".
Try this powerful calculation capabilities and intuitive & stylish designed app.
Multi Calculator supports all kinds of devices.
√ Standard calculator
- Keeps the function of a pocket calculator and adds some math operators.
- Remembers the last calculation condition and check the calculation history records any time you want.
- Up to 15 digits can be entered, and all numbers can be operated.
- Use the calculator on android wear (G Watch, Gear Live, Moto 360, ...)
√ Currency Converter
- Provides real-time currency exchange rates
- Once the currency exchange rates are updated, you can use the currency converter in the offline. Before you go abroad, update once.
- More intuitive to see the currency rates with a currency abbr., name and nation flag images.
√ Interest Calculator
- Provides various options for calculating interest: Installment savings, Regular savings, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, etc.
- Enhanced compound interest calculations. Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly are available.
- If you wonder how to gather 100 million dollar in 5 years, try the future value function.
√ Anniversary Calculator
- Keeps track of your anniversaries - with a photo!
- Provides various date calculations
- View as D-Day or Day count
√ Discount Calculator
- Calculate Discount price / Discount %
- Calculate with Additional discount
√ Loan Calculator
- Supports Level payment / Fixed principal payment / Balloon payment
- Set interest only period
- Calculate any type of loan such as Mortgage, Auto loan.
√ Unit Converter
- Supports Length, Area, Weight, Volume, Temperature, Time, Speed, Pressure, Force, Work, Angle, Data and Fuel
√ Health Calculator
- Use Health Calculator for your healthy body
- Calculate BMI(Body Mass Index), BFP(Body Fat Percentage) and Ideal Weight in one screen
- Easy to switch between metric and imperial systems
√ Tip Calculator
- Calculate tip and split the bill
- Separate your bill from Sales Tax and calculate tip
√ VAT Calculator
- Calculate VAT easy and fast
Purchasing the premium version, you get an ad-free and support us to make better apps.
* If you encounter any problem with this App or incorrect wording, please contact us via:
1. Rounded Tips / Regular Tips Calculator, Percent Calculator
2. Bill Split among friends or group just with simple touch
3. One screen makes everything simple to use and becomes time saver
4. Makes rounded tips calculation easy as round figures look good on your card statement
5. Can also be used as a simple and powerful general percent calculator
6. Smart users can also use it as a discount calculator while shopping
7. Classy wooden dashboard user screen with glass effect buttons
8. Tips are automatically calculated for Splits
9. Totally free app
10. Fun to use at restaurants, diners, coffee shops and at all your favorite eats and drink
11. Available in French Canadian, Russian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean, French, Chinese languages
12. Rating bar auto populates tip % values for convenience
13. Enter amount numbers as input and just touch and go
This is a Rounded Tip Calculator and a Bill Split app. It makes difficult "Round Tips" to be calculated in an easy way. No need to manually calculate decimals and just simply know your round number payments. Split function is provided to split bills. Split total amount when you spend in group or between friends. This app is for entertainment purposes only, user assumes and agrees to accept all the risks and liabilities of usage in case if any.
It's a Tip Calculator Free for Android.
What's the big deal? What's a dollar or two between friends sharing a meal? Pretty inconsequential if you ask me. Coworkers, on the other hand are less scrupulous – the guy who always infuriates you by shorting the pot several bucks or the gal who orders a steak while you order a salad and insist the bill be split evenly.
The goal of PocketDiner is to allow you to calculate to the cent what each person owes - taking into account shared food, divided tax & tip according to what was ordered, or who's birthday it is - all while minimizing data entry.
It's much more than a tip calculator - it's a workplace lunchtime tool kit! We're constantly working on this app and adding new features to make sure Pocket Diner is indispensable for workplace lunchtime shenanigans!
Shows COMPUTED costs for each diner - none of that drag-to-slide adjustment nonsense.
Add diners from your address book as an alternative to keying them in.
Adjustable tip/tax rates, as well as the ability to determine if tip is taxed or not.
Shared items can be split across everyone at the table
Birthday mode - for those pesky birthday or going away lunches where one person eats for free and subsequently throws everyone's math off! Birthday mode will figure out the tip/tax adjusted cost of the subjects meal and distribute it evenly to everyone else.
Default diners - if you're like us, 90% of your lunches are with the usual suspects. PocketDiner allows for default diners to be prepopulated everytime you run the app.