Engineering Dictionary by Farlex gives you free, instant access to more than 28,000 engineering definitions and 9,000+ images from multiple engineering encyclopedias and dictionaries.
* Search 28,000+ engineering terms from multiple authoritative engineering dictionaries and encyclopedias, all from industry-leading publishers.
* Clear, in-depth definitions of engineering terminology from across multiple disciplines, including civil engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, and nuclear engineering, plus historical information and more.
* 9,000+ engineering images, including diagrams, illustrations, and architectural photos.
* 10,000+ audio pronunciations for both American and British speakers in online mode.
* User-friendly, comprehensive, and authoritative: the perfect free engineering app for engineers, engineering students, architects, and anyone looking to learn more about the field.
* Save unlimited bookmarks.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it. (With supported devices)
* View your recent searches.
* See search suggestions as you type.
* Perform advanced searches, including "Starts with," "Ends with," "Contains," and "Wildcard."
* Adjust font size.
* Share definitions via social networks, email, and text. (With supported devices)
* This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no "locked" content. Open the app and immediately access all content, no subscriptions required!
How do we do it?
Farlex apps have been downloaded tens of millions times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Our flagship app is The Free Dictionary (TFD), powered by TheFreeDictionary.com. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in Google Play.