Veterinary Dictionary by Farlex gives you free, instant access to more than 44,000 veterinary definitions and hundreds of images from the source trusted by veterinarians and animal and pet care experts.
This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no "locked" content. Open the app and immediately access all content, no subscriptions required!
* Search 44,000+ terms from a comprehensive, industry-leading veterinary dictionary.
* Clear, in-depth definitions of veterinary terminology, including information on large and small animals, anatomy, illnesses, symptoms, treatment methods, tests and procedures, and much more.
* Hundreds of images, including photos, illustrations, and X-rays of specific injuries.
* 25,000+ audio pronunciations for both American and British speakers.
* Thousands of veterinary abbreviations and acronyms.
* Save unlimited bookmarks.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it. (With supported devices)
* See search suggestions as you type.
* View your recent searches.
* Perform advanced searches, including "Starts with," "Ends with," "Contains," and "Wildcard."
* Adjust font size.
* Share definitions via social networks, email, and text (with supported devices).
* User-friendly, comprehensive, and authoritative: the perfect free animal care app for veterinarians, animal caretakers, and pet owners.
How do we do it?
Farlex apps have been downloaded tens of millions times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Our flagship app is The Free Dictionary (TFD), powered by TheFreeDictionary.com. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in Google Play.