- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x/5.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.0 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
To fill exactly your Home screen, you must use the '4x4 free size' widget, resize it and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
If you have issues with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
UI is clear and intuitive so that it can be used without any instructions.
Some different UI operations:
- Short touch on any icon in editing mode will show customization menu.
- Back key will operate as home key.
* Visit http://iandroid.oneskyapp.com/ to participate in language translation.
★★★★★ With over 100 handmade 3D icons.
An elegant blend of classic and modern design style makes the GO Launcher Theme Magic Sunset to a special addition to any sophisticated wardrobe.
Get it and have a completely new high class makeover of your smartphone with android OS at once!
***This app only works with GO Launcher EX.
***please install first GO Launcher for free from the market.
NOTE: This app contains only the GO Launcher Theme Magic Sunset
More apps and widgets of Magic Sunset design line are available on google Play Store.
Any suggestion is appreciated.
Made in Germany - copyright© all rights reserved magic4works
iPholder is combination of iPhone and Folder.
Application, telephone number, Internet favorites, etc.
Put a password on a folder.
30 Folder colors and shapes.
Folder name, folder transparency, and the name of the folder text color,
Icon number 9 or 4 to be showed in folder.
Folder window is 20 colors available.
75 icons of Internet favorites can be selected.
Maximum number of icon to be registered is 16-30 depending on Screen Size.
Manage the existing folder as a template, help to create a new folder with template function.
* Create a folder on your desktop
1. long click on the empty spot on your desktop,the Home screen, select the widget from the screen.
2. click IPhone-style folder among the widgets.
3. Press the Select button application, phone number, you can add bookmarks, etc..
* To use the folder
1. click the Applications folder appears, click the icon which you want to run.
2. To modify a folder, click the settings button.
* In the folder, simply delete the application / application Reorder / Add Application
1. Delete: Drag the desired icon and drop out of folder window.
2. Changing the order: drag icon and Drop to the desired location.
3. Add: When you click the empty spot on the folder, the add screen will appear.
**** Needs root !
This app allows the user to use their phone as a Wifi Hotspot. It is designed specifically for the LG Optimus F3, but it should work on any Android rom that has /system/bin/ndc (or in some other location), that signifies NetMgr based network configuration.
The app includes a widget to turn hotspot on and off with a single click.
**** REQUIRES ROOT !!!!
**** I have reports that it is not working on non-Virgin Mobile devices. If you have it WORKING on a non-VM device, please post a comment. I am looking into the matter.
When first installed, it will allow you to select the SSID and password. If not using an LG Optimus F3 you might also need to change the radio or wlan device.
You can change the DNS used for connected clients. It defaults to Google's DNS servers.
If you need to change these later, just run the app and click 'Settings'. Changes to settings will not take effect while the hotspot is on.
Turn enable, click the widget - it will animate and turn blue, if all is OK. Just click the widget again to turn off the Hotspot. You can also enable/disable the hotspot using the app by clicking the wifi icon to toggle the mode.
This app uses roottools.
Send me an email if you have any issues, but please read http://androidforums.com/virgin-mobile-optimus-f3-all-things-root/835878-wifi-hotspot-available.html first for help.
**** If you are having problems, and have previously installed some other hotspot widget, please don't contact me. You need to do a complete "system restore", then install this widget. Many of the other hotspot apps install custom binaries or mess with the system internals, and then this app won't work ! Even a factory reset might not fix it, and you have to use the LG "unbrick" methods.
**** Do not use spaces in your SSID. It may cause the phone to reboot. (should be OK in version 1.2)
* Only app that capable of blocking voicemail on Lollipop (android 5.0)
* Text message blocking works on Kitkat (Android 4.4)
* New blocking feature: Allow the call to ring through, but prevent it from leaving voice mail.
* New feature: block outgoing text messages (Android 4.4 and above)
Download complete step-by-step guide at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't want them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
This app can only be used with the Notify Lite (free) or Notify Pro (paid) apps.
Within moments you can be notified about almost any application installed on your phone.
Please email me if you have any questions or issues using this app firstname.lastname@example.org
573 icons are available to use.
- Install the app
- Run the app
- Touch 'Extract icons' button to extract icons to your sd-card. These images will be automatically added to your photo album.
- Use these images in Launcher 7 when you pin an app to home screen.
tags: Windows Phone 7, Metro UI
It unlocks the "Pro" status in the free version, enabling all additional features.
SD Maid is a powerful tool. USE AT OWN RISK!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Please see SD Maid - System Cleaner for further information!
Contact me at (email@example.com) if you have questions or problems. I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
Obtaining SD Maid from unofficial sources puts your device at risk.
Simplest and easiest way to group icons on your home screen.
No more messy multiple pages of home screen with bunch of icons. You can just group them all now !
The folder will display the icons of it's contents from the home screen.
* Bookmarks and Contacts shortcuts also available.
(Permissions are required to get Bookmarks and Contacts)
*** FAQ ***
Q. After upgrading to Pro version do I have to setup the folder again?
A. Yes, you need to load 'App Folder Pro' widget and make a new setup for that folder.
Q. How do I change the folder name?
A. Folder name can be changed from the setting window (Setting -> Set Up My Apps -> touch the folder name box)
RELATED: Folder, Group, Home Screen, Homescreen, Application Folder, Application Group, App Organizer, Folder Organizer, Folder Group, Application Launcher, App Launcher, Launcher, App Folder, iPhone, iPhone Folder, iPhone Group, iPhone Homescreen
GYF is a launcher that is available anytime, regardless of which application you are currently using.
Simply fling your finger from a screen border, or use an alternate gesture, and a list of your installed applications as well as running applications will be displayed. Quickly select one to launch it.
Please do not rate if the application does not work the way you expect it to. Instead, make sure to add your feedback on the dev thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2072870
Curious about permissions? They are listed with explanations at the bottom of this message.
• works anywhere
• various launch gestures: fling, long press, short press…
• non-stop gesture: switch to your favorite app without lifting your finger, in one smooth motion
• can be launched from another app using activity shortcut
• can be launched using the home key (double tap)
• open on favorite view
LEFT OR RIGHT HANDED? REFINE YOUR GESTURES
• press/fling to the left or right hand of your screen
• make gesture area wider or shorter
• show the gesture area in regular or ghost mode or make it invisible
• restrict gesture to home screen and complement your regular launcher
• configurable feedback: vibrate, display an information ribbon, etc.
LOOK AND THEMES
• GYF themes: skin GYF to use look like your favorite OS, a chess table, etc.
• Icon themes: compatible with all main launcher theme packs, including icon masks.
• or manually configure drawer opacity, display or hide quick jump letter ribbon…
• display or hide sticky headers, change icon size, hide app names, etc.
• start at boot time (donate)
• display/configure notification
• root features under development for you, owners of rooted devices!
TRUSTED BY CUSTOMIZATION WIZARDS
• GYF is cooked in various ROMs (list on demand :))
AS SEEN ON…
★ there used to be a list of tech sites who reviewed GYF, along with their positive comments, here. However Google contacted me to complain about the app’s description. Lacking proper information, I decided to remove anything that refers to anyone — I believe I will put this list somewhere else and link to it in case it is what ticked off Google ☆
USERS DON'T HATE IT!
"A great addition to android. Feels like a natural part of the ui."
"really well put together. Enough options to satisfy even the most discerning geek!"
"The frequent updates have improved the app ten folds."
etc. ( GYF loves you too guys! )
A NOTE ON PERMISSIONS
to display the GYF drawers over other applications
to launch GYF at boot time if so configured
for haptic feedback
to display the list of running tasks
to ask Android to terminate a process when you select this action
to allow the creating of direct dial shortcuts in the User drawer
to store l2 cache
(the square gfx was invented and designed by Lesscro: www.rd-graphisme.com)
Please see below for quick tips. Help and FAQ can be found at http://goo.gl/1TFYZM
If you need help to use this app, please email me directly and I am glad to help.
This version includes all features, you can find a donate version at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farm.myhome
iPhone style folder
Unlimited folder nesting
Arbitrary custom layout (not just MxN) for app screen
Support ADW, LauncherPro, Apex and Go icon pack
App badge support including Gmail, calendar, missed call, weather, Facebook and many
Unique shadow support for apps
Unique shadow support for widgets
Unique widget option including crop, background/border color to help you make windows style home screen
Option to pin widget to help you make dock bar in widgets screen
Unique app icon rotation in app screen
Fully integrated with system wallpaper
Builtin apps such as date/time, stock, notification, running, recents etc
Builtin checky app to show how many times you check your phone daily
Press and hold on any app or widget to enter editing mode
Tap any empty space to exit editing mode
Press and hold empty space to open main menu
In menu choose 'My settings' to access 'My Home' specific options
In edit mode, tap red-pencil icon to open options for an app or widget;
In app screen, enter edit mode first, then press and hold on any app and drag to other app to make a folder
In app screen, enter edit mode first, then drag app out of folder area for ~1 seconds to move the app out of folder
Go to menu -> "My settings" -> "More" and enable multiple selection to make folder easily