After specific time volume level is switched to previous value.
"Silent Mobile" is very useful during meetings, night sleep and other situations.
You just set how long your mobile will be muted. You doesn’t need to take care about increasing volume – it is automated. The volume level will return to initial value.
Whenever you need temporary mute your ringer you will find it useful.
Silent Mobile application makes your mobile quiet for incoming calls and notifications.
- temporary mute ringer for incoming calls and notifications
- volume is restored to initial value after specific time
- configurable: switch to silent mode or vibration mode
HOW TO USE:
There is a window where you set how long mobile should be silent. Then press "Mute" to switch your mobile to silent mode for incoming calls and notifications. Now you can exit from application.
The volume level will be restored to initial value after specific time. You can find more details in notification task bar.
There is "Cancel" button which immediately restore an initial volume level.
There are two options at this moment:
- “Vibration” – it on/off vibration mode when you mute mobile using Silent Mobile.
- “Show notification” – on/off showing additional information in a notification bar.
This application require internet access to show advertises.
The app. can't be installed on SD card, because it doesn't resotre volume if card is unmonted.
Turn your phone on silent mode for a period of time.
When you silence your phone by using the volume buttons you'll be able to tell when the ringer will be back on.
Useful when going to a movie, attending a meeting or when sleeping. Simply set the phone to automatically come out of the silent mode afterwards.
- extremely intuitive and easy to use
- can be launched by using the volume buttons
- silence for a given period or until a given time
- possibility to put the phone in silent mode indefinitely
Silence your phone for a while!
Don't miss calls anymore. Let the app remember when to go out of silent mode.
- GET_TASKS (retrieve running apps): In specific scenarios some applications are intentionally muting the ringer. Silent Mode needs to know if those applications are running so it's not interfering with them.
We cannot respond to user reviews. For general inquiries or to report bugs please contact as by email.
Visit us at http://silentmo.de
schedule will be deleted by the design change was registered in v1.4.0.
Please re-register a time slot.
Time is an application that automatically switch the time and volume and vibration.
Also works in the sleep state.
● Sound control
You can check and change the volume from the status bar.
Done in the home screen to switch between vibration modes and manners.
● The difference between the paid version
Ad is not displayed. (There is no difference in functionality)
** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
Silent! can automatically enable or disable your mobile's silent mode through a simple and friendly interface.
Let the Silent! be part of your routine and never again find yourself in an awkward situation because your phone started ringing at classes, workplace, movie theaters, meetings and even at bedtime. With Silent! you will be able to:
- Set your phone's weekly ring schedule;
- Select places at which your mobile phone should not ring;
- Add exceptions for important callers;
- Silence your phone at a specific time;
- Perform an automatic backup;
And all it takes is just a few taps.
Languages: Chinese, English, French, Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian.
*Extra feature can be bought within the application.
Besides all these features, you still have a support team ready to assist you and listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Are you tired of waking up in the middle of the night because you got a new text message or phone call?
Silent Hours will mute the audio on your device every day during the periods you set.
Additional options for when sound is muted:
- Mute games, music etc.
- Enable vibration
- Lock the volume to muted, to avoid accidental changes
- Lower brightness to desired level (saves previous level)
- Disable the notification light
- Unmute the sound on incoming call. The sound will be muted again when the call is ended
You can also choose to mute games and music, as well as to enable vibration.
The service keeps running even if you reboot your device.
You can also set a quick mute period, for unscheduled events.
Please note that if you set audio to be muted or reenabled before the current time, this will be done at the time you set, the next day.
Want to become a beta tester? Great! Start by joining this community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104836627274390925054
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail (or the dedicated community) rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
Languages: English, Swedish, Russian (thanks to ViNNNtalik@XDA), German (thanks to dert07)
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start service when device starts
READ_PHONE_STATE: Needed to detect incoming calls to temporarily reenable sound
WRITE_SETTINGS: Needed to set display brightness setting
Keywords: Silence, silent, quiet, mode, night, sleep, mute
Simply set a start and end time with Silent Sleep and it will mute and unmute your phone accordingly.
To ensure that the alarm clock is not effected: open Alarm Clock > Settings > Alarm in Silent mode
**Android 5.0 Lollipop is mostly fixed. I have no way to set the priority, so this is the best it gets for now.
This is designed to match my Simple Call Forwarding widget as well as the Signals Widget.
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
HOW TO ADD: Long-press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Silent Mode Widget.
Android version 5.0.x (Lollipop) removed the total silent mode, so until Google bring it back user with Android 5.0.x may not be able to enable the full silent mode.
Change your phone ring mode with just one tap! Select from sound, vibrate or silent mode by just tapping this widget in your home screen.
- Works with most Lollipop devices
- Small icon, keep your awesome wallpaper visible;
- Takes just one cell from your home screen (1x1);
- Simple and clean!
- Choose between transparent background or solid white.
#HOW TO USE IT
Long-press on the home screen >>> Add Widget >>> Select "Silent Mode Toggle" >>> Tap it!
The Internet Access permission is needed only for the small ad banner that is shown only when you open the app. It will never show any other kind of ads anywhere else.
Switches from normal to silent/mute just by clicking the app icons.
From silent/mute to vibrate again just by clicking the app icon. And finally from vibrate to normal just by... ;)
If your device has no vibrator, this app simply toggles between normal and silent/mute.
!!! Your current sound profile can be seen in the title bar!!!
Ad-free, does not need any §$"§$% permissions
This Xposed module will restore the good old silent mode from Kitkat in Lollipop.
The missing silent mode has been one of the most discussed issues after the release of Android 5.0.
✔️ Brings back the silent mode we came to love in previous Android versions (no sound, no vibration)
✔️ Comes with an optional statusbar icon when the device is in silent mode (Pro)
✔️ Comes with a Freeload option in case you can't afford the in-app-purchase
✔️ Has an "Unsilence Alarm" option to keep alarms enabled in the "None" interruption mode. Never miss an alarm again!
✔️ Keeps LED notifications intact
✔️ Re-enables (most) apps and widgets to set up the silent mode, e.g. Power Toggles or my STFU Silent Mode Widget
✔️ Tasker support
There are various workarounds but this app is the only real fix for the issue.
The most popular workaround is to disable all priority interruptions and use the Priority option to substitute the silent mode.
But using this module you can:
✔️ Use the Priority mode for it's actual use: to allow certain notifications and block others
✔️ Have LED Notifications in Silent Mode in Android 5.0 (Google fixed this in Android 5.1)
By installing this app and activating the module in the Xposed installer you will be able to use the Silent mode as in prevous versions of Android: By putting your device into the Vibrate mode and pressing Volume Down.
In silent mode you will still receive all notifications (contrary to the new None or Priority mode), but there won't be a sound or vibration, just a silent LED or ambient display notification.
The pro version of this app will allow you to display a statusbar icon when the device is in silent mode.
You can't buy or afford the in app purchase? Fret not! I'm offering you a "Freeload" option in the app which enables all pro features without paying a dime!
(Although I would be very happy if you decide to support the further development of this module in the future, of course).
Additionally this module offers you to get rid of another Lollipop quirk once and for all: You can unsilence Alarms.
By default Lollipop blocks your Alarms when your device is in the "None" mode. While Google introduced a workaround in 5.1 which wil disable the mode prior to ringing the Alarm, this option allows you to just set and forget your device to None. No more fear of missing an alarm in the morning!
The module currently supports Android 5.0 or higher.
For Android 5.1 you need to make sure to use Xposed alpha 20150514 or higher!
If you have any issues or don't understand the purpose of this module please contact me first before leaving any bad review.
No silent mode - Google AOSP bug tracker:
- Download the app
- Activate the module in the Xposed Insaller
- Reboot your device
- Open the app to change it's options to your liking
🔇 🔈 🔉 🔊
Application works only when your phone is getting an incoming call no backgroud services or anything, so no unnecessary battery or resource consumption. If you like it rate it with 5 starts and leave a comment, suggestions are most welcome.Contact email@example.com
Note : For android os version 2.2 (Froyo) vibrator is not getting turned off, working on it :(. If you don't have vibrator turned on its working fine.
Many thanx to those who have commented. Thank you again, comments are all I get. So please do.
Silent Mode Bypass automatically disables Silent/Vibration mode when receiving calls and texts from selected contacts.
Mostly useful at night if you know you can receive important or emergency calls and texts from certain contacts, but want to keep everything else silenced.
HOW IT WORKS
• Start the app, and add one or more contacts to the Bypass list
• When your phone is in Silent or Vibration mode and you receive a call/SMS from one of the selected contacts, the app restores normal ringtone settings
• Enable and disable the Bypass at will
• Tap on a selected contact to remove it
• Minimal impact on battery life
• No ads
• This app only works for phone calls and SMS messages; any other kind of notification or sound is not affected
• SMS support is EXPERIMENTAL
• When the app restores normal ringtone settings, you have to put the phone back to Silent/Vibration manually