Simply set a start and end time with Silent Sleep and it will mute and unmute your phone accordingly.
To ensure that the alarm clock is not effected: open Alarm Clock > Settings > Alarm in Silent mode
After specific time volume level is switched to previous value.
"Silent Mobile" is very useful during meetings, night sleep and other situations.
You just set how long your mobile will be muted. You doesn’t need to take care about increasing volume – it is automated. The volume level will return to initial value.
Whenever you need temporary mute your ringer you will find it useful.
Silent Mobile application makes your mobile quiet for incoming calls and notifications.
- temporary mute ringer for incoming calls and notifications
- volume is restored to initial value after specific time
- configurable: switch to silent mode or vibration mode
HOW TO USE:
There is a window where you set how long mobile should be silent. Then press "Mute" to switch your mobile to silent mode for incoming calls and notifications. Now you can exit from application.
The volume level will be restored to initial value after specific time. You can find more details in notification task bar.
There is "Cancel" button which immediately restore an initial volume level.
There are two options at this moment:
- “Vibration” – it on/off vibration mode when you mute mobile using Silent Mobile.
- “Show notification” – on/off showing additional information in a notification bar.
This application require internet access to show advertises.
The app. can't be installed on SD card, because it doesn't resotre volume if card is unmonted.
Automatically enable/disable Airplane mode on timer.
Before updating TURN OFF "auto mode"
Airplane mode can be switched on automatically every night and morning off. This saves the battery. Or you can set the time of departure and landing, to turn off the GSM network at the time of flight.
There is an opportunity not to turn off Wifi.
"Different start times for each day of the week" is available in the Pro version!
Auto launch at system start up.
If you change system time, you must press button "stop/start" manually to correct work.
Turn your phone on silent mode for a period of time.
When you silence your phone by using the volume buttons you'll be able to tell when the ringer will be back on.
Useful when going to a movie, attending a meeting or when sleeping. Simply set the phone to automatically come out of the silent mode afterwards.
- extremely intuitive and easy to use
- can be launched by using the volume buttons
- silence for a given period or until a given time
- possibility to put the phone in silent mode indefinitely
Silence your phone for a while!
Don't miss calls anymore. Let the app remember when to go out of silent mode.
- GET_TASKS (retrieve running apps): In specific scenarios some applications are intentionally muting the ringer. Silent Mode needs to know if those applications are running so it's not interfering with them.
We cannot respond to user reviews. For general inquiries or to report bugs please contact as by email.
Visit us at http://silentmo.de
Are you tired of waking up in the middle of the night because you got a new text message or phone call?
Silent Hours will mute the audio on your device every day during the periods you set.
Additional options for when sound is muted:
- Mute games, music etc.
- Enable vibration
- Lock the volume to muted, to avoid accidental changes
- Lower brightness to desired level (saves previous level)
- Disable the notification light
- Unmute the sound on incoming call. The sound will be muted again when the call is ended
You can also choose to mute games and music, as well as to enable vibration.
The service keeps running even if you reboot your device.
You can also set a quick mute period, for unscheduled events.
Please note that if you set audio to be muted or reenabled before the current time, this will be done at the time you set, the next day.
Want to become a beta tester? Great! Start by joining this community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104836627274390925054
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail (or the dedicated community) rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
Languages: English, Swedish, Russian (thanks to ViNNNtalik@XDA), German (thanks to dert07)
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start service when device starts
READ_PHONE_STATE: Needed to detect incoming calls to temporarily reenable sound
WRITE_SETTINGS: Needed to set display brightness setting
Keywords: Silence, silent, quiet, mode, night, sleep, mute
** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
schedule will be deleted by the design change was registered in v1.4.0.
Please re-register a time slot.
Time is an application that automatically switch the time and volume and vibration.
Also works in the sleep state.
● Sound control
You can check and change the volume from the status bar.
Done in the home screen to switch between vibration modes and manners.
● The difference between the paid version
Different functions will be no ads.
Confused by various body width and pin spacing of similar PCB footprints?
Want to know what the size of an IC looks like quickly?
If you are an electronics engineer, you may find this software useful!
Real IC Footprint is a useful tool for electrical and electronics engineers. It can display a 1:1 REAL SIZE PCB footprint for you to compare with. This software fully utilizes your high-resolution mobile phone and displays the tiny pins and pads smartly and accurately.
Major function highlights:
- 689 commonly used IC PCB footprint, DIP, SOP, QFP … etc. More are coming with updates!
- Accurate 1:1 real size IC PCB footprint display on screen.
- Easy search function to quickly find and pick the PCB footprint needed.
- Screen dimension calibration function to improve display accuracy and device compatibility.
1. Calculate monostable circuit
2. Calculate frequency of astable circuit
3. Calculate component values of monstable and astable circuit. Save component values in CSV file (Excel file)
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : Timer IC, NE555, LM555, Calculator, Basic electronics
Silent! can automatically enable or disable your mobile's silent mode through a simple and friendly interface.
Let the Silent! be part of your routine and never again find yourself in an awkward situation because your phone started ringing at classes, workplace, movie theaters, meetings and even at bedtime. With Silent! you will be able to:
- Set your phone's weekly ring schedule;
- Select places at which your mobile phone should not ring;
- Add exceptions for important callers;
- Silence your phone at a specific time;
- Perform an automatic backup;
And all it takes is just a few taps.
Languages: Chinese, English, French, Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian.
*Extra feature can be bought within the application.
Besides all these features, you still have a support team ready to assist you and listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
* Circuit Basics is a app which covers simple and basics of electronic circuit board
* Different types of switches with explanation
* Color Coded diagram to help identify resistor (Measured in ohm)
* Ohm's law in simple term.
* HD Pictures are included in every chapter
* There are two projects in this app ( Simple LED circuit & Simple Dark Sensor circuit)
* Big text sizes with a bright background for better view.
* This app is completely FREE
* This app is designed for high school students who does technology or something along that line.
* Made simple and easy to learn.
* Take it where you want! Learn how you want!
*Download it NOW.
* If you guys have any suggestion regarding adding in new things in the app, please feel free to comment below and I will do my best to include that in the next update.
Electronics Calculator is a utility application consisting of various calculations, conversions and reference tables.
• Ohm`s Law
• Voltage divider
• LED driver
• 555 Timer
• RL Circuits
• RC Circuits
• Star Delta Transformation
• Transformer ratios
• AC Power
• Decibel ratio
• Series Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Parallel Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Capacitors (charge, energy stored, time constant)
• Inductors (energy stored, time constant)
• Resistor color codes (encode & decode 4, 5 & 6 bands)
• Capacitor printed codes
• Coulomb`s Law
• Area (sq in., mm², cm², sq ft., m², ha, km²)
• Angle (Degree, Gradian, Radian)
• Temperature (°C, °F, K, °R)
• Power (Btu/min, ftlbf/min, hp, W, kW)
• Distance/length (cm, in., ft, m, yd, km, mi)
• Number base (binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal)
• SI unit prefixes
• Logic gates
• 74xx ic
You simply enter the frequency (or alternatively the delay period) that you want your 555 timer chip to run at - and an initial timing capacitor value - then the 555 Timer Tool calculates a list of the best combinations of other components that meet your requirements.
As a convenience, you can also use touch gestures to snap component values up or down to the next preferred value. To do that just stroke the values displayed on the circuit diagram. Stroke upward to adjust upwards, or stroke down to adjust downwards.
The preferred value range that values are snapped to is selected by choosing "Preferences" from the options menu.
For example, suppose you wanted a 555 timer to oscillate at 440 Hz (the A above middle C on the piano keyboard) then just:
- click the f (frequency) button on the circuit diagram, enter 440 then press the OK button
- click the C1 button on the circuit diagram, enter 47, then press the nF button, then press the OK button.
The 555 Timer Tool calculates combinations close to 440 Hz and updates the values on the circuit diagram with the closest combination.
How do you know to key in 47 nF as the initial value for C1? ...well, you don't - but you have to start somewhere and 47 nF is middle of the road!
A simple application which automatically sets your phone to silent (no vibrate or ringer) when you plug it in to charge. It then restores your previous ringer setting when you unplug it.
I use this app to stop me being woken up by phone calls and emails in the middle of the night.
* Always put phone on silent when on charge
* Only put on silent when charging between two times