** Unfortunately due to a complete change in how silent mode works in Android 5.0 Lollipop, as well as other framework changes which causes Silence to crash, this version of Silence is only compatible with Android versions up to and including Android 4.4 KitKat. We will be releasing an all-new version of Silence for Lollipop once we get our hands on it. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for all of your continued support. **
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
Turn your phone on silent mode for a period of time.
When you silence your phone by using the volume buttons you'll be able to tell when the ringer will be back on.
Useful when going to a movie, attending a meeting or when sleeping. Simply set the phone to automatically come out of the silent mode afterwards.
- extremely intuitive and easy to use
- can be launched by using the volume buttons
- silence for a given period or until a given time
- possibility to put the phone in silent mode indefinitely
Silence your phone for a while!
Don't miss calls anymore. Let the app remember when to go out of silent mode.
- GET_TASKS (retrieve running apps): In specific scenarios some applications are intentionally muting the ringer. Silent Mode needs to know if those applications are running so it's not interfering with them.
We cannot respond to user reviews. For general inquiries or to report bugs please contact as by email.
Visit us at http://silentmo.de
Ease of use: after choosing the timeframe just touch start and the timing is done - the device switches into vibration on silent mode. 1 minute before the end of the given time the app notifies with a small vibration so you can adjust the end time if necessary.
- Optional vibration or silent mode (Above Android 5.0 you can choose priority mode instead of silent mode)
- End time can be specified as countdown or as an exact time
- Set vibration or silent mode only if the device is in flat position. In case the meeting ends early your device will activate normal mode automatically in your pockets. In case it's been put back onto the table vibration/silent mode turns on again.
- Change end time any time
- Using PRO version it also shows the remaining time in the notification
The application built with the new Material Design.
Lollipop compatible (priority mode instead of silent mode)
Well, this application is for you. Save your silent schedule and simply toggle the application on/off, and it will silent & un-silent the device when needed! No longer phone confiscations at school or manager staring at you when your phone rings in the middle of your weekly meetings.
* Simple, user friendly UI
* Enable the app widget so you can easily turn it on/off!
Note: Samsung phones owners, if the application runs when you use the Task Manager "Clear memory" button it might kill it. In this case, just turn it on again!
Keywords: silent timer, silent, timer, auto silent, auto, automatically silent, silent scheduele.
After specific time volume level is switched to previous value.
"Silent Mobile" is very useful during meetings, night sleep and other situations.
You just set how long your mobile will be muted. You doesn’t need to take care about increasing volume – it is automated. The volume level will return to initial value.
Whenever you need temporary mute your ringer you will find it useful.
Silent Mobile application makes your mobile quiet for incoming calls and notifications.
- temporary mute ringer for incoming calls and notifications
- volume is restored to initial value after specific time
- configurable: switch to silent mode or vibration mode
HOW TO USE:
There is a window where you set how long mobile should be silent. Then press "Mute" to switch your mobile to silent mode for incoming calls and notifications. Now you can exit from application.
The volume level will be restored to initial value after specific time. You can find more details in notification task bar.
There is "Cancel" button which immediately restore an initial volume level.
There are two options at this moment:
- “Vibration” – it on/off vibration mode when you mute mobile using Silent Mobile.
- “Show notification” – on/off showing additional information in a notification bar.
This application require internet access to show advertises.
The app. can't be installed on SD card, because it doesn't resotre volume if card is unmonted.
★Featured on LifeHacker, RedmondPie, and AndroidTapp★
SmartSilence is a new silent mode scheduling app that allows you to easily plug in times during the week you want your phone to be silenced or on vibrate. When that time is over, the phone will simply go back into the mode it was in before. Plug in your work hours, your class hours, and any meetings, and the app will do the rest for you, every week. You can deactivate any of the schedules at any time with the click of a button.
Most importantly, SmartSilence was designed to be easy to use, with a simple and easy to look at interface. Create your silent schedule with no second-guessing or having to look at a Help menu.
NOTE: If you are having any issues with the schedule not activating, it is most likely because your phone has been turned off since you started the schedule, which cancels the schedules. This will be fixed in a future update, but all it takes for now is simply opening up the app after the phone is turned back on. Once the app is opened it will sync the phone back with all silence schedules again automatically.
What is in the Pro version?
SmartSilence Pro includes the ability to add one-time events as well, such as an interview or a one-time meeting. Plug it into the app while you are thinking about it, that way you don't have to make yourself try to remember to turn the phone on silence when the time comes. Once the event passes, it automatically deletes it from your schedule.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: How can I set a silent schedule for overnight?
A: If you set a schedule with an end time that is before the beginning time, the schedule is created to go overnight. As an example: if you want the phone to silence every Tuesday night from 10pm to every Wednesday morning at 8am, you set the schedule to Tuesdays (not Wednesdays) from 10pm to 8am. In the schedule list view, it will say (overnight) by the time to indicate the schedule will go overnight.
Q: The app says 'Click to get started' with an arrow that points to the settings menu. How do I create a schedule?
A: This is a bug with devices with smaller screens that also have their firmware updated to 4.0+. The arrow should be pointing to a '+' button. Simply press the menu button on your device and press 'Add' to bypass this until this is fixed with the next update.
In Android version 4.0 (ICS) and above there is no way to have separate volumes for Ringer and Notifications.
Because of this your sleep may be disturbed at night by unwanted email, text or any kind of messages like SMS, MMS or notifications.
Seer allows you to overcome this limitation by turning notification volume to silence and still allows ringing all incoming calls.
What Seer does is silence all sounds except ringer so you will never miss a important phone call.
It comes with a widget as well so you can quickly enable or disable by just one click from the home screen.
Enjoy quiet nights now!
-Allows you to set the volume level for incoming calls
-User can manually turn the silence mode on or off from the app or using widget.
-App widget provides more convenience to quickly turn on or off silence mode from the home screen.
-Timer schedule allows automating the time when it will turn on the silence mode and turn off the silence mode.
-Option to turn on silent mode while charging your phone automatically.
-Option to see the actions performed on your Pebble smart watch.
Please send an email for support/issues/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please rate/comment the app on the Play Store, thanks.
• No ads, no spam, no annoyance. Forever.
• Beautiful, simple, authentic digital design.
• Easy to use, large touch targets utilize the whole screen.
• Hands covered in dough? Use the speech recognition to quickly set the countdown timer.
• Examples of speech: "25 minutes", "1 minute 30 seconds", "30 secs", "an hour", "half an hour" etc.
• Stopwatch and Countdown optimized modes.
• Zero drift, absolutely accurate timekeeping, at all times.
• Zero power usage when the app is in the background or the screen is off.
• You can use the volume Up/Down keys to quickly Start, Pause and Reset. Handy!
• Reliable countdown alarm rings even if the app isn't running.
• Stopwatch accurate to the millisecond.
• Choose your own countdown alarm from many choices!
• Colorful design and no ads makes it perfect for kids to use.
We found that most Android stopwatch & alarm apps are not reliable or riddled with ads.
Digital Timer is our take on a very reliable and visually fun app free for all.
- The network may be accessed to upload error reports and anonymous statistics in order for us to improve the app.
- The "external storage read-only" permission is used for custom alarm sound files located on SD cards. As of Android 4.4, ringtones or alarms on the SD card do not work without this permission.
Support free high-quality ad-free apps; if you like it, please consider leaving a review :)
The app will cause your phone to vibrate and play your default alarm sound when the alarm finishes.
This app is open source, you can view the source code at https://github.com/Tywholland/SimpleTimer
Also, thanks to Jose Antonio for the Spanish localization!
Simply set a start and end time with Silent Sleep and it will mute and unmute your phone accordingly.
To ensure that the alarm clock is not effected: open Alarm Clock > Settings > Alarm in Silent mode
Silent! can automatically enable or disable your mobile's silent mode through a simple and friendly interface.
Let the Silent! be part of your routine and never again find yourself in an awkward situation because your phone started ringing at classes, workplace, movie theaters, meetings and even at bedtime. With Silent! you will be able to:
- Set your phone's weekly ring schedule;
- Select places at which your mobile phone should not ring;
- Add exceptions for important callers;
- Silence your phone at a specific time;
- Perform an automatic backup;
And all it takes is just a few taps.
Languages: Chinese, English, French, Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian.
*Extra feature can be bought within the application.
Besides all these features, you still have a support team ready to assist you and listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.