Silence allows you to toggle your sound and system settings automatically over scheduled intervals.
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
Set the timer by swiping up or down on the appropriate number.
Timer alarm goes off even if phone is asleep. Timer will honor or override silent/vibrate mode depending on user preference. Many timer options.
NOTE: Timer + paid version does not use internet.
Silent! can automatically enable or disable your mobile's silent mode through a simple and friendly interface.
Let the Silent! be part of your routine and never again find yourself in an awkward situation because your phone started ringing at classes, workplace, movie theaters, meetings and even at bedtime. With Silent! you will be able to:
- Set your phone's weekly ring schedule;
- Select places at which your mobile phone should not ring;
- Add exceptions for important callers;
- Silence your phone at a specific time;
- Perform an automatic backup;
And all it takes is just a few taps.
Languages: Chinese, English, French, Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian.
*Extra feature can be bought within the application.
Besides all these features, you still have a support team ready to assist you and listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
tags: silent, silence, time, schedule, sleep, sound, mute, volume, exception, place, ringer, alarm, vibrate, mode, automatic, automatically, interval, widget, setting
Well, this application is for you. Save your silent schedule and simply toggle the application on/off, and it will silent & un-silent the device when needed! No longer phone confiscations at school or manager staring at you when your phone rings in the middle of your weekly meetings.
* Simple, user friendly UI
* Enable the app widget so you can easily turn it on/off!
Note: Samsung phones owners, if the application runs when you use the Task Manager "Clear memory" button it might kill it. In this case, just turn it on again!
Keywords: silent timer, silent, timer, auto silent, auto, automatically silent, silent scheduele.
Simply set a start and end time with Silent Sleep and it will mute and unmute your phone accordingly.
To ensure that the alarm clock is not effected: open Alarm Clock > Settings > Alarm in Silent mode
After specific time volume level is switched to previous value.
"Silent Mobile" is very useful during meetings, night sleep and other situations.
You just set how long your mobile will be muted. You doesn’t need to take care about increasing volume – it is automated. The volume level will return to initial value.
Whenever you need temporary mute your ringer you will find it useful.
Silent Mobile application makes your mobile quiet for incoming calls and notifications.
- temporary mute ringer for incoming calls and notifications
- volume is restored to initial value after specific time
- configurable: switch to silent mode or vibration mode
HOW TO USE:
There is a window where you set how long mobile should be silent. Then press "Mute" to switch your mobile to silent mode for incoming calls and notifications. Now you can exit from application.
The volume level will be restored to initial value after specific time. You can find more details in notification task bar.
There is "Cancel" button which immediately restore an initial volume level.
There are two options at this moment:
- “Vibration” – it on/off vibration mode when you mute mobile using Silent Mobile.
- “Show notification” – on/off showing additional information in a notification bar.
This application require internet access to show advertises.
The app. can't be installed on SD card, because it doesn't resotre volume if card is unmonted.
This free app sets your device ring and notification to silent or silent with vibration for number of minutes when pressing appropriate button.
This app will be useful during:
• In class.
• Prayer times.
Also, when auto-answer mode is set when receiving calls and SMS messages automatically kindly reply.
* Key Features and Benefits
- Home screen widgets to the touch immediately change the ring mode
- Widgets switching mode
- Auto-response target set
- Set auto-answer message
- Check automatic response history
- Auto answer immediately connect the call history and SMS replies from
- The system was minimized by using built-in installation file icon
* The system is installed using the built-in icon for the terminal phase may be the UI.
Unlike other apps, Silent Scheduler allows you to set a different start and end time for each day and automatically silences your phone based on your weekly schedule (UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SCHEDULES). Silent Scheduler also includes an ON/OFF WIDGET.
You can create event schedules which can be saved (for example: save a schedule for the whole week when you are working, and save another schedule for when you are on holiday).
Includes On/Off widget for Silent Mode which you need to add to your home screen.
Supported in 20 languages:
中文（繁體）, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 한국어, हिन्दी, עברית, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Pусский, Suomi, Svenska, عربي
NOTE: If you wish to add exceptions to let important callers through when on silent, or to block unknown or unwanted callers, then download Advanced Silent Mode by Matrix Mobile Applications.
Please contact our team if you have any problems/suggestions: email@example.com
Keywords: silent scheduler, silent mode, automatic silent, silent widget, scheduler, event, event schedule, silent call, silent text, quiet call, silent, quiet, ringer, duration, widget, unlimited schedules, advanced silent mode.
Turn your phone on silent mode for a period of time.
When you silence your phone by using the volume buttons you'll be able to tell when the ringer will be back on.
Useful when going to a movie, attending a meeting or when sleeping. Simply set the phone to automatically come out of the silent mode afterwards.
- extremely intuitive and easy to use
- can be launched by using the volume buttons
- silence for a given period or until a given time
- possibility to put the phone in silent mode indefinitely
Silence your phone for a while!
Don't miss calls anymore. Let the app remember when to go out of silent mode.
- GET_TASKS (retrieve running apps): In specific scenarios some applications are intentionally muting the ringer. Silent Mode needs to know if those applications are running so it's not interfering with them.
We cannot respond to user reviews. For general inquiries or to report bugs please contact as by email.
Visit us at http://silentmo.de
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
This is designed to match my Simple Call Forwarding widget as well as the Signals Widget.
Please check out my other applications!
Changelog on website.
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Silent Mode Widget.
GREEN - vibrate and sound enabled
YELLOW - vibrate only
RED - no sound and vibrate
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Auto Rotate, Brightness, Airplane Widgets, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
For more features(vibrate, speakerphone, wifi and more), options and customizability checkout Flip 'n Shake.
Hit "View more applications" below.