Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
Farmers Life Quote will give agents a fast, convenient and portable method of providing estimates to prospective clients. While out of the office or on the go, this can be a great method of initiating conversations regarding the benefits and affordability of life insurance coverage.
21st Policy Self-Service App Features include:
* View & Pay Your Bill
- Easily view your 21st Century auto insurance bill and make payments.
* View Your Policy & ID Card
- 24-hour access to your policy & insurance ID Card and view the details of your coverage.
* Access to Claim Services
- 21st Century Insurance is part of the Farmers Family of companies. Using Farmers iClaim —downloadable within the 21st Century app —21st Century customers can report a claim, record details of an accident and find Farmers preferred vendors/services.
* Contact Us
- If you have questions or need to speak with someone regarding your policy, contact us via e-mail or phone.
* Roadside Assistance
- If you need help while on the road, contact 21st Roadside Assistance. As a 21st customer you are automatically enrolled in this program at no additional cost. Every covered vehicle on your policy is automatically protected with this program.
* Travel Resources
- Need to fill up your vehicle? Find a place to sleep? Medical treatment? The 21st Policy Self-Service App lets you quickly locate nearby gas stations, hotels, restaurants and more.
* Tips and Utilities
- Access informative articles and videos about insurance and driving. You can also check out our latest commercials.
To access the 21st Century app to view/pay your bill and view your policy/ID Card:
* Log on with your current policy self-service login credentials.
* Don’t have an online account yet? Register for free on your home computer at www.21st.com to get started.
*Read the Program Overview for eligibility
You can use the Progressive App to:
· View coverages, ID cards and policy details for your vehicles.
· Report a claim, and take and add your own photos to it.
· Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
· Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
· View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
· Quote or make a policy change.
· Access your policy documents.
· Obtain roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
· Get an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
· Find a Service Center, where we'll manage your repairs from start to finish.
Learn how we use your app permissions:
Our mobile banking solution enables customers to use their Android phone to view alerts, check balances and view transaction history, transfer funds and pay bills.
FB Mobile is a free service that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere. Connectivity and usage rates may apply.
Contact your wireless service provider for more details. You must be a Online Banking customer to use FB Mobile. After logging into Internet Banking, you will click on the options tab, then click Mobile Setting tab to complete set up.
Farmers Life Tools will give agents a fast, convenient, and portable method of providing estimates, needs analysis, and brochures to prospective clients. While out of the office or on the go, this can be a great method of initiating conversations regarding the benefits and affordability of life insurance coverage. Only licensed Farmers insurance agents may use this application.
MOBILE agent is FREE to download and available for member-policyholders in Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and South Carolina.
AVAILABLE FEATURES WILL VARY BY STATE WITH THE INITIAL RELEASE OF MOBILE agent. Features may be added or enhanced in some states following the initial release.
Key features of MOBILE agent include: My Policies, My Agent, Membership, ID Card, Nearest Office, Pay Bill, Report Claim, and Send Help.
Use MOBILE agent for an overview of all active auto policies.
Need to reach your agent while on the go, but you don’t have an email address or phone number handy? No problem. Use MOBILE agent to call or send an email to your agent with a simple tap of the screen. Or, use the “Nearest Office” feature to locate an office or Claims Service Center using an address or your current location.
If you run into trouble on the road and need to report a claim, MOBILE agent provides access to 24 hours claims service. Complete a short form, or call the customer service hotline to start the claims process.
An electronic copy of your insurance card is always at your fingertips with Mobile agent.
Should you need emergency roadside assistance, the “Send Help” feature immediately dispatches a service provider or connects callers to a customer service representative. MOBILE agent will allow customers to request roadside assistance, to receive confirmation help is on the way, and to track the service provider all without ever having to talk with someone on the phone. MOBILE agent relies on Global Positioning Service (GPS) coordinates but only uses GPS location services when needed or selected by the customer, saving battery life and data plan minutes.
Your Farm Bureau membership number will serve as your login ID, and the password from your Farm Bureau Insurance online account will be needed to access MOBILE agent. Don’t have an online account? Set up an online account by visiting your state’s Farm Bureau Insurance website.
Application supports Android Tablets and Phones.
Includes many tools that allow you to manage your insurance needs with ease even before you are a GEICO customer.
*Access to all your GEICO policies at your fingertips.
*View your ID cards the cool way… Digitally!
*Pay & manage your bills; it may not be super fun, but we make it super easy.
*Bought a new car? Got rid of your clunker? We can help! Get a quote to add, replace or remove a vehicle on your policy.
*We know stuff happens, so we make it easy for you to submit a claim or get your glass damage repaired.
*Stay informed about your repair while saving time. View and manage your claim directly from your phone.
*Get to know your new friend Lily! She’s GEICO’s virtual assistant and is here to help you.
Features for Everyone:
*Begin a new quote or even pull up and review a previous one. Ready to set it up? You can even start a policy from the app easily.
*Flat tire? Locked out? Need roadside help? Have no fear, GEICO Mobile is here!
*When you’re in a bind, keep GEICO Mobile in mind! Should you get into an accident, we will guide you to collect the necessary information immediately.
NOTE: To log into your account from GEICO Mobile, your GEICO policy must:
*Be an active auto or motorcycle policy
*Not be subject to other policy restrictions
License Agreement: http://www.geico.com/applications/mobile/mobile_eula.htm
What’s New in Version 3.6
• Save time using Easy Estimate* and snap photos of your damage to get an estimate without going anywhere!
• Stranded on the road? Use the Find a Ride feature to get a taxi or send your location to a friend.
• Keep photos of your important documents while you're on the go in Your Wallet.
• Got an itch to explore? Check out our Destinations feature for long or short road trips.
• And tons more!
*Available in certain states
Manage Your Discover Credit Card Account
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• See account info without logging in by enabling quick view settings
MONITOR AND MANAGE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
• Check your balance and available credit
• Make payments, edit and cancel pending payments
• View and download your statements
• Search transactions by amount, category, date and view extended details with a single tap
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
• Report a card as lost, stolen, or misplaced
• Activate your new cards
• View and edit your account profile
• Change password easily and conveniently
• Register your travel plans with the new Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card
EARN & REDEEM REWARDS
• Enroll in Cashback Bonus and Miles promotions
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Refer friends to Discover and earn more rewards
TRACK FICO® CREDIT SCORE*
• View your free FICO® Credit Score
• See the Key Factors that affect your FICO® Credit Score
• Learn what your FICO® Credit Score means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• Set up your PIN to use with your card
Manage your Discover Bank Deposit Account and Personal Loan Account
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills and manage payees
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs – Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover credit or debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
Certain permissions are necessary to access specific app functions and features.
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.