Some features include:
* Enrollment for online access
My Account Overview
* View PDFs of your current bill, payment and statement history
* Schedule automatic payments
* Add payment card(s) and bank account(s)
* Request policy changes
* Choose paperless delivery option for policy documents
* View a PDF of your Auto Evidence of Insurance
* Update your phone, email and password
Other features include:
* Find an agent in your area, view agent details including contact information
* View helpful tips and videos
* Obtain driving directions to services nearby
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
There are four simple calculators.
1. Child plan calculator: Two important and costly milestones in anyone’s life are their children’s education and marriage. Parents have to start saving early in order to meet the rising cost of these milestones. By answering a few simple questions, you can calculate the amount required for your child’s education / marriage.
2. Protection Plan Calculator: Life, as we know, is uncertain. Unfortunate events like untimely death of the breadwinner can put a family future at the risk. By answering a few simple questions, you can calculate the Protection required for the financial security of your family.
3. Retirement Calculator: Post-retirement life can be exciting too! To enjoy this phase of life, , one needs to start saving early. By answering a few simple questions, you can calculate the amount required for a retired life.
4. Saving Goal: Everyone has multiple goal in life and to achieve them, one needs to start planning early. So, saving for these goals becomes a necessity. By answering a few simple questions, you can calculate the amount you will require to accomplish your goals.
21st Policy Self-Service App Features include:
* View & Pay Your Bill
- Easily view your 21st Century auto insurance bill and make payments.
* View Your Policy & ID Card
- 24-hour access to your policy & insurance ID Card and view the details of your coverage.
* Access to Claim Services
- 21st Century Insurance is part of the Farmers Family of companies. Using Farmers iClaim —downloadable within the 21st Century app —21st Century customers can report a claim, record details of an accident and find Farmers preferred vendors/services.
* Contact Us
- If you have questions or need to speak with someone regarding your policy, contact us via e-mail or phone.
* Roadside Assistance
- If you need help while on the road, contact 21st Roadside Assistance. As a 21st customer you are automatically enrolled in this program at no additional cost. Every covered vehicle on your policy is automatically protected with this program.
* Travel Resources
- Need to fill up your vehicle? Find a place to sleep? Medical treatment? The 21st Policy Self-Service App lets you quickly locate nearby gas stations, hotels, restaurants and more.
* Tips and Utilities
- Access informative articles and videos about insurance and driving. You can also check out our latest commercials.
To access the 21st Century app to view/pay your bill and view your policy/ID Card:
* Log on with your current policy self-service login credentials.
* Don’t have an online account yet? Register for free on your home computer at www.21st.com to get started.
•It’s simple – Get a quote in seconds!
•Health insurance cover from a few pence per day.
•Compare life insurance quotes for the best deals in the UK.
•No complicated forms to fill in.
•We search hundreds of plans to find you the best policy.
Compare Health Insurance quotes and information on health cover and private medical insurance.
The app contains guides for a healthy diet, exercise and fitness advice as well as invaluable first aid tips. You can access the latest health and medical news, read our health and life insurance FAQ's and set up your own personal user profile.
In the 'Places' module you can even add your favourite locations such as gyms, healthy restaurants and favourite places in the UK for outdoor activities such as country walks, cycle paths and parks and share them with your friends.
Health insurance is there to help towards the cost of private health care in the event of curable, short-term illnessess or injuries and gives peace of mind knowing you will get the best attention and care you need when you need it. BUPA is one of the UK's best known providers of this service but there are many other providers to compare.
Life insurance is designed to provide you with a pay-out for your family and loved ones in case you die, and to potentially provide a little income along the way.
Compare hundreds of health & life insurance plans with prices starting from just pennies per day that are backed by industry leading insurance providers including: AXA PPP, Bupa, Aviva, Medical & General and Prudential. We’ll search the whole of the market to get you the best deal.
Get a quote today with the LifeQuote App!
Farmers Life Tools will give agents a fast, convenient, and portable method of providing estimates, needs analysis, and brochures to prospective clients. While out of the office or on the go, this can be a great method of initiating conversations regarding the benefits and affordability of life insurance coverage. Only licensed Farmers insurance agents may use this application.