Some features include:
* Enrollment for online access
My Account Overview
* View PDFs of your current bill, payment and statement history
* Schedule automatic payments
* Add payment card(s) and bank account(s)
* Request policy changes
* Choose paperless delivery option for policy documents
* View a PDF of your Auto Evidence of Insurance
* Update your phone, email and password
Other features include:
* Find an agent in your area, view agent details including contact information
* View helpful tips and videos
* Obtain driving directions to services nearby
MOBILE agent is FREE to download and available for member-policyholders in Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and South Carolina.
AVAILABLE FEATURES WILL VARY BY STATE WITH THE INITIAL RELEASE OF MOBILE agent. Features may be added or enhanced in some states following the initial release.
Key features of MOBILE agent include: My Policies, My Agent, Membership, ID Card, Nearest Office, Pay Bill, Report Claim, and Send Help.
Use MOBILE agent for an overview of all active auto policies.
Need to reach your agent while on the go, but you don’t have an email address or phone number handy? No problem. Use MOBILE agent to call or send an email to your agent with a simple tap of the screen. Or, use the “Nearest Office” feature to locate an office or Claims Service Center using an address or your current location.
If you run into trouble on the road and need to report a claim, MOBILE agent provides access to 24 hours claims service. Complete a short form, or call the customer service hotline to start the claims process.
An electronic copy of your insurance card is always at your fingertips with Mobile agent.
Should you need emergency roadside assistance, the “Send Help” feature immediately dispatches a service provider or connects callers to a customer service representative. MOBILE agent will allow customers to request roadside assistance, to receive confirmation help is on the way, and to track the service provider all without ever having to talk with someone on the phone. MOBILE agent relies on Global Positioning Service (GPS) coordinates but only uses GPS location services when needed or selected by the customer, saving battery life and data plan minutes.
Your Farm Bureau membership number will serve as your login ID, and the password from your Farm Bureau Insurance online account will be needed to access MOBILE agent. Don’t have an online account? Set up an online account by visiting your state’s Farm Bureau Insurance website.
- 100+ Carriers
- Up-to-date Quotes
- Includes Policy Fees
- 50 States
- Email a Quote
- Text a Quote
- Medical Exam Ordering
- Med Exam Status
Sometimes the best way to get a client to take action is to schedule a medical exam. That's why we added Medical Exam Ordering to the mobile app. You can now run a life insurance quote and schedule an exam. Once the exam is placed you will receive updates and can communicate with the examiner office.
* Carriers shown in the screen shots are not affiliated with IENetwork.
• Requires Android 2.2 or later
• New OS versions will be implemented as they become available
• Tablet devices are not supported
• May not work with all Android phones – Google base OS highly recommended
What’s included in this version:
• State-of-the-art scan technology
• Lead generation
• Auto & Life pre-quoting
• Add / delete drivers / vehicles
• Modifiable coverages
• eMail to lead
• Improved quoting functionality
• Enhanced functionality or process improvements
The app compares premiums from all major insurance companies, and across all five cover types.
The major insurers the app compares are:
AIA, AMP, AXA, Asteron, BT Insurance, CommInsure, OnePath, MLC, Macquarie Life, MetLife, TAL and Zurich.
The cover types this app compares are:
Life/Term, Total and Permanent Disability , Trauma, Income Protection, and Business Expenses.
If multiple cover types are selected for a quote, the app will generate bundled premiums for each insurance company, incorporating each insurance company's multiple policy discount.
You can also have quotes instantly emailed to you, or the client simultaneously.
*Omnium is an Australian life insurance technology provider dedicated to providing innovative and independent research software for Australia’s financial services industry. To find out more please visit our website.
What ever your insurance needs are, then the Insurance UK app will help you find them whilst on the move.
What is the main benefit of the 'Insurance UK' app?
Insurance UK app will provide you with direct links to a number of the top UK insurance comparison web sites, all easily accessible in one app!
With a touch of a button, you can access these top insurance comparison web sites when you need them most*:
Plus you will also get the following in the Insurance UK app:
Latest insurance news and related offers
Videos advising of ways to get cheap insurance
The following insurance related categories and more are largely covered by the comparison web sites above:
Bike Breakdown Cover
Car Warranty Insurance
Holiday Home Insurance
Home Appliance Warranty
New Car Insurance
Over 50s Life Insurance
Non-standard Home Insurance
Public Liability Insurance
Short Term Insurance
Short Term Van Insurance
Van Breakdown Insurance
Download the Insurance UK app today for FREE!
* Certain web sites may not be designed for mobile browsing and may require the user to zoom in and/or rotate their screen for a more comfortable viewing position.
*** Disclaimer ***
This app is in no way connected by affiliation or by any other means to any of the following companies in anyway whatsoever:
The key purpose of this app is simply a way to provide a quick and easy way to launch the top insurance comparison web sites on the go, in just one app.
Download the Insurance UK app today for FREE!
"The prettiest stock and portfolio tracking application I have had the pleasure to use" - HoloEverywhere.com
• Track your stock purchase gains
• Elegant interactive historical charts
• Beautiful and simple interface
• Thoughtful tablet design
• Full Internet Access - Used to get quote data
• Market Billing Service - Used for in-app purchases
- Kapitalanlagen: Girokonto, Tagesgeld
- Kredite: Autokredit, Ratenkredit
- DSL, Gas, Strom, Ökostrom
- Versicherungen: Private Rentenversicherung, Risikoversicherung, Riester-Rente, Private Krankenversicherung, Gesetzliche Krankenversicherung, Zahnzusatzversicherung, Privathaftpflichtversicherung, Kfz-Versicherung, Tierhalterversicherung, Hausratversicherung, Unfallversicherung, Berufsunfähigkeitsversicherung, Rechtsschutzversicherung, Gebäudeversicherung und Gebäudeneubauversicherung.
Keep in mind that everyone’s situation is unique, and the amount of life insurance you need depends on a number of variables. So once you’ve completed the calculation, contact an insurance professional in your community or your benefits manager at work to help you get a complete snapshot of the life insurance coverage you need.
This App was created by the nonprofit LIFE Foundation to help consumers make more informed life insurance decisions. It does not endorse a specific product or company.
More from developer
Farmers Life Tools will give agents a fast, convenient, and portable method of providing estimates, needs analysis, and brochures to prospective clients. While out of the office or on the go, this can be a great method of initiating conversations regarding the benefits and affordability of life insurance coverage. Only licensed Farmers insurance agents may use this application.