*Check your balance
*View account activity
*Transfer funds between accounts
*Locate bank branches and nearby ATMs with detailed maps and directions
*One touch customer service calling during regular business hours
*Set account nicknames and display preferences
To enroll in Mobile Banking, you must be a Farmers State Bank customer. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and data access charges may apply. Read the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions for more details.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 618-893-2464 during regular business hours.
Member FDIC - Equal Housing Lender
MyFSB,Alto Pass,Harrisburg,Marion,Mobile Banking,Malauzai
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.farmersebank.com/privacy.html
Keywords: Mobile Banking, Finance, Bill payment, Farmers State Bank, Check Balances, Transfer Funds
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
Transfers and Payments
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts and make payments.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs using the iPhone's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
(Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.)
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
You’ll be able to use a number of Standard Bank services through this app even if you do not have an account with us. For more about our products and services, visit www.standardbank.co.za or call us on 0860 123 000 or +27 11 299 4701
Secure banking on the go
This app offers added security, as you will be able to access your accounts from only your own devices.
You may link up to 10 devices so that you can access your Standard Bank accounts from any of your smart devices. Once you’ve logged in to your Standard Bank profile, use this app to do a variety of banking functions anytime and anywhere, including:
• View your available and actual account balances in easily navigated categories.
• Get graphs that compare the state of your accounts.
• See net balances on all your accounts.
• Search for specific transactions and view your provisional, 30-day, 60-day and 90-day statements.
• Transfer funds between any of your linked accounts.
• Pay beneficiaries that have been preloaded onto your banking profile. These are added on Internet banking or by visiting your nearest branch.
• Buy airtime from Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Virgin and 8ta. Telkom Worldcall cards can also be topped up. Browse your device’s address book to easily buy prepaid.
• Send money to any other Standard Bank South Africa customer using just their cellphone number (if they are registered for Standard Bank’s Mobile banking service) or their Standard Bank account number).
This app also allows you to do the following without you having to log on to your profile:
• Locate your nearest Standard Bank ATM, branch or AccessPoint and see a map of how to get there.
• View financial indicators for commodities, foreign exchange rates and shares.
• Quickly and easily calculate vehicle repayments, home loan repayments and home loan affordability.
• Get important numbers (such as reporting lost or stolen cards) at the touch of button.
Important to note
• Transaction features are available to only holders of Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa.
• There is no subscription for use of this app.
• There are transaction fees on certain transactions.
• Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
• Internet access is required to download the application, perform transactions and access the locations and financial indicators services.
Checking account balances
View recent transactions
Transfer money between your accounts
Locate ATMs and Branch Locations
Text Messaging available for:
BAL (Balance on all eligible accounts)
HIST (Review recent transactions on all eligible accounts)
Standard text messaging and data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Security: At First State Bank, protecting your personal information is our top priority. We use the latest technology to ensure security and confidentiality. As an added safeguard, access to mobile banking requires prior enrollment in to First State Bank Online Banking. For more information about First State Bank’s commitment to online security and how you can sign up for Online Banking, please visit our website at www.fsbathens.com
To get started with Mobile Banking:
STEP ONE: Enroll in First State Bank Online Banking at www.fsbathens.com. If you are already enrolled, proceed to STEP TWO below.
STEP TWO: Download and install First State Bank app. This app is available through the application store for your iPhone.
STEP THREE: Sign in to First State Bank Mobile Banking using your Online Banking username. Make sure your security image and pass phrase are correct before entering your Online Banking password.
OPTIONAL: Once enrolled in Mobile Banking visit the Users Option tab in Online Banking to manage your Mobile Banking Profile. This feature will allow you to:
• Add additional phones
• Change your phone number
• Select or unselect accounts to see in Mobile Banking
• Assign Nicknames for accounts to be used in Text Messaging
• Set a different time zone
For more information contact us at 903 676-1900 or visit our website at www.fsbathens.com
View transactions and account history
Transfer Funds between accounts
View and create secure messages
Bank on your own terms, whenever and wherever you please! Farmers State Bank of Camp Point Mobile provides all the features you want at your fingertips, while still protecting your security.
FSBMobile supports all account types including checking, certificates of deposits, money markets, loans and lines of credit.
FSBMobile service is a FREE service that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere, using your Android phone.
*There is no fee from Farmers State Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Transfer Funds between Accounts
Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your device***
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any