★PC Mag Editors' Choice for Android Business Apps★
Also featured in: The New York Times, CNET, ZDNet, PC World, The Next Web, Accounting Today, Accounting Web, CPA Practice Advisor, Android Police
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS FROM ANYWHERE
* Create and send professional-looking invoices and estimates right from the client’s office
* Instantly see if your client has viewed your invoice by checking invoice statuses
* Import clients to invoice right from your phone’s address book
EASILY CAPTURE & MANAGE EXPENSES ON THE GO
* Snap a photo of your expense receipt & store it safely in the cloud for your records
* Attach expense receipts to an invoice and easily rebill expenses to your clients
* Connect your personal & business bank account to FreshBooks and put the task of entering expenses on autopilot (*enabled online, U.S and Canada only)
TRACK YOUR TIME WHENEVER INSPIRATION STRIKES
* Turn on the timer while on the clock for your client and never lose another billable second again
* Compare your billable time against project budgets and filter time by staff
* Collaborate with your team through team timesheets to simplify your growing business
PUT YOUR BUSINESS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
* Your FreshBooks account is accessible everywhere, on all your devices, to let you work where you want, when you want
* In a no-coverage zone? Work offline and your data will sync to the cloud as soon as you’re connected to the Internet
* Your data is backed up & secure across multiple data centers, behind a firewall with 256-bit encryption – that means if you ever lose your phone, all your data remains in tact.
CLOUD ACCOUNTING THAT SAVES YOU TIME & HELPS YOU GET PAID FASTER
* Straightforward & intuitive design, built exclusively for busy small business owners who don’t want to fiddle around with complicated accounting software
* Get paid faster by accepting online payments via PayPal, credit card, eCheck or 11 other payment gateways like Stripe or Braintree.
* Track your money coming in and keep close tabs on money going out with expense reports and account statements plus get 20 streamlined reports that keep everything tidy and organized
* Ease the bookkeeping for your accountant. You’ll be ready for tax time (or those important discussions with your bank) and you can easily export to QuickBooks Desktop
* Integrate your FreshBooks account with 70+ of our cloud partners (including Basecamp Classic, Google Apps, ZenPayroll, Fundbox, MailChimp and more!)
* Supported by an award-winning customer service team, with smart, friendly people in your corner ready to help by phone (1-866-303-6061) or email (email@example.com) whenever you have questions.
FreshBooks for Android requires a FreshBooks account. Download the app and create a free account or log in with your existing FreshBooks account details to get started
Note: The app requires the permission to read contacts to allow you to import contacts from your phonebook into FreshBooks clients easily. FreshBooks never sells customer information and the app only sends contact information when you choose to import those selected from your phonebook
Now with exhaustive INVENTORY MANAGEMENT with Tally™ compatibility
***** 30-day Free Trial allows you to TRY ALL FEATURES FOR FREE. Purchase Option (one-time payment) available within this free app *****
Not supported on Android 5.0 Lollipop
UNMATCHED FEATURES - A feature-rich, stand-alone mobile financial accounting app unlike any other that is also Compatible with Tally™, provides Report-to-Ledger-to-Transaction Trace, Interest Calculation Report, Mobile Printing, & many more features
IMPECCABLE INTERFACE - The best interface & the most user-friendly mobile financial accounting app adorned with smart gesture-based controls
UNLIMITED FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING - Mobile financial accounting with unlimited companies, unlimited financial accounting years, unlimited account groups, unlimited account ledgers, unlimited product groups, unlimited products and even unlimited transactions
FULL FEATURE OFFERING - A fully-loaded WYSIWYG mobile financial accounting app that provides all features even without purchase
Also includes INTEREST CALCULATION feature. In Ledger Statement, select the Ledger & set Interest Calculation as Yes. Enter the Interest Rate & select Transactions on which interest is to be calculated.
Just like other Reports & Transaction Lists, export this Interest Calculation Report in CSV & PDF formats, and also print it directly through Google Cloud Print.
Full-play, Offline-Mobile Accounting
• Access complete financial accounting books with full control to not just view, but also to create, edit & delete Masters as well as Transactions
• Manage Accounts on-the-go without any internet connection
Stand-alone Application, Tally™ Compatible
• Maintain complete financial accounting books without dependency on any other software
• Sync financial accounting books with Tally™ by importing existing Tally™ Masters & Transactions into mAccounts, and exporting Masters & Transactions from mAccounts to Tally™
Comprehensive Financial Reporting
• View complete financial accounting DayBook, Ledger Statements, Trial Balance, Opening Trial Balance, Group Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account, Interest Calculation, Stock Statements, Receivables & Payables, Tax Summary reports
• Drill right down to the Transaction level from any Report
Efficient Accounts & Transactions Management
• Maintain multiple Companies, multiple Financial Years, multiple Account Groups with multiple Ledgers, multiple Product Groups with multiple Products grouped under them
• Manage Purchase, Sale, Bank & Cash Payments and Receipts, Contra, Journal Voucher & DayBook Transactions effortlessly
Data Backup & CSV / PDF Export
• Backup complete data on SDCard and also Restore it in mAccounts from SDCard
• Export Reports and Transactions in CSV and PDF formats
Email & Wireless Cloud Printing
• Directly Email the Reports and Transactions exported in CSV & PDF formats
• Print Reports & Transaction Lists wirelessly over the Google Cloud Print configured printer
Quick Setup, Intuitive Operations
• Get started quickly by harnessing the compatibility with Tally™
• Create Accounts directly while entering Transactions without any initial account setup requirements
• Operate purely on the basis of business knowledge with little financial accounting proficiency required
Try the app FREE for 45 days, after which you need to purchase subscription (starting $35/year or INR 1500/year)
Book Keeper Accounting is Tally™ compatible. Sync your company accounts with Tally™ by importing existing Tally™ Masters into Book Keeper, and exporting Masters and Transactions from Book Keeper to Tally™
Book Keeper supports online syncing of data across multiple devices via Dropbox
Unlimited features: Create unlimited accounts, inventory, companies, transactions. No limit!!
Inventory Management: Manage your entire inventory
No Internet connection required: Offline accounting app, manage accounts on the go
Stand-alone app: Maintain financial accounting books, no dependency on other software, no sign up required
No prior accounting know-how: Maintain accounting books with ease, no accounting/bookkeeping knowledge required
Online Sync: Sync your company data across multiple devices via Dropbox
It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Just enter your daily vouchers and let Book Keeper does all the double-entry accounting.
• Easy, real accounting
• Accountant approved
• Maintain individual ledgers/accounts
• Automatic computation of profit/loss
• Reconcile bank statements
• Create sales, purchase, receipts, payments, banking transactions (single-entry & double-entry mode)
• Generate invoices and mail them to customers
• Enter tax vouchers, view tax computation and file tax returns
• Keep track of paid/unpaid invoice, outstanding receivable/payable with aging analysis
• Generate sales order, issue purchase order
• Create individual inventory items with your own units of measure.
• Record purchase/sale/purchase return/sales return voucher entries of these items.
• Automatic valuation of closing inventory based on Average Cost (AVCO) Method.
• View various financial accounting reports (Trial Balance, P&L A/C, Trading A/C, Balance Sheet etc.) which are automatically generated
• View detailed reports of each inventory item
• View summary of all inventory item
Storage: For storing company backups and reports (in PDF, CSV, HTML format) on your SD card.
Network Communication: For interacting with our servers when you login with your email ID (with which you purchased the subscription).
Contact Information: For fetching contacts while creating an account.
Phone Status & Identity: For linking your email ID (with which you purchased the subscription) with your unique device ID.
Call/SMS Phone Number: For calling or sending SMS to customers/suppliers