• Shriram Agri Inputs: Product listing of our Improved Seeds, Basic Nutrition Solutions, Yield Enhancers & Crop Protection portfolios
• Cultivation Practices & Diagnosis: Package of practices & diagnosis of field problems with image references; their description and recommendations
• Report a Problem: allows the farmer to send the problem description & his field photograph, for availing agronomic support
• Farmer Diary: enables record keeping of farmers visited, their demographics, field details, Crop History, Problem areas, Recommendations & feedback on recommendations
• Product Diary: provides an exhaustive listing of various products under the brand "SHRIRAM". Product listing covers our range of Improved Seeds, Basic Nutrition Solutions, Yield Enhancers & Crop Protection portfolio
• Knowledge Base: diagnostic tools with image based identification of field problems, their description and specific recommendations
• Activity Diary: calendar based activity scheduler for all field agents to aid them in planning their farmer interactions, extension activities and reporting
Note: To use the app, you must have login credentials of Shriram Fertilisers & Chemicals (A Unit of DCM Shriram Ltd.)
Yes, you can also buy Greenpass for your friends and family.
2. It connects you with Innovators and Pioneers of your interest. Both individuals and Industry.
Start dialogue much before you meet at KISAN fair. Meet them at specially created
GreenLobby at KISAN fair
3. It saves your time and efforts on the day of exhibition, as you can enter
without any delay.
4. You get special discount coupons and exclusive offers from Exhibitors.
Download this app and you will get a Greenpass Free.
Make your visit to KISAN Fair more fruitful.
Our products give farmers a fighting chance to meet the global demand for food. Without the crop yield improvements provided by potash and phosphate, the billions of mouths clamoring for more food would go unfed. That means that over the long term, demand for our fertilizers must increase.
We have the assets to meet the demand. We mine phosphate rock from nearly 200,000 acres of Mosaic-owned land in Central Florida, and we mine potash from four mines in North America, primarily in Saskatchewan. Our products are processed into crop nutrients, and then shipped via rail, barge and ocean-going vessel to our customers in the major agricultural centers of the world.
Mosaic is a leader in the potash industry with annual capacity of 10.3 million tonnes. Our ongoing expansions — consisting of nearly a dozen discrete, multi-year projects — are expected to increase annual capacity by almost five million tonnes, ensuring that we will maintain our position as one of the premier potash companies in the world.
With annual capacity greater than the next two largest producers combined, Mosaic is the world’s largest producer of finished phosphate products. Approximately one-third of our phosphate product is shipped within North America, with the remainder exported globally through both PhosChem, an export association, and through our own distribution channels.
In total, our team of 8,900 Mosaic people delivers nearly 19 million tonnes of product to approximately 40 countries each year.
Mosaic is a young company rooted in history and experience. Recognized as innovators in our field, this status owes much to the combined strengths of the crop nutrition business of Cargill, Inc. and IMC Global Inc., our founding companies. Each of these companies has been recognized as worldwide leaders in the crop nutrition industry for decades. In March 2014, Mosaic completed its acquisition of the phosphate business of CF Industries, Inc.
IMC Global dates back to 1909, when entrepreneur Thomas Meadows became involved in the phosphate mining business. In 1940, the company mined 50,000 tonnes of potash from its Carlsbad, N.M., plant. IMC Global mined approximately 1.7 million tonnes in the same location in 2003, helping the company earn $2.2 billion in revenue.
A grain backhaul opportunity launched the crop nutrition business of Cargill in the 1960s. Product was needed to fill empty barges to make a profitable roundtrip, so Cargill — already a leading agribusiness company — entered the crop nutrition business. From there, the division grew to be one of the world's top producers of phosphate and nitrogen fertilizer.
Today, Mosaic is the world's leading producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash. We employ approximately 8,900 people in eight countries and participate in every aspect of crop nutrition development.
With this application you will be able to browse our inventory, request service appointments, and stay informed about all our events, sales, promotions, and more!
Petrochemical Industries Company K.S.C (PIC) was incorporated by an Amiri decree on July 23, 1963. By virtue of that decree, the first chemical fertilizer complex both in Kuwait and the region, comprising of ammonia, urea, ammonium sulphate, and sulphuric acid production was completed in 1966 at the Shuaiba industrial area.
Later, the company's industrial capacity was expanded with the addition of a further three ammonia plants and two urea plants.
In 1980, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation was formed by an Amiri decree number 6 in that year, as the holding company for the Kuwaiti oil sector and all shares in PIC were transferred to it.
We have made the PIC Android for all our customers and investors and other users to get information handy on their Palm top which includes but not limited to :
- PIC Introduction, history, Vision, Code of Conduct.
- PIC Board of Directors and Top Management
- PIC – Corporate Sustainability Reporting Monthly Newsletters
- General Information About State of Kuwait
- PIC Accomplishments (ISO Certification, Health Safety and Environment, Enterprise Risk Management)
- PIC Activities
- PIC Monthly Magazines in English and Arabic
- PIC Annual Reports from 2005 until 2011 in English and Arabic
- PIC Media – Photo Gallery and Videos
- PIC News and Events
- Share PIC Application on Facebook, Twitter and Email
- Contact PIC with Location Map and other contact details
- PIC – Human Resource Self Service Mobile Application (This section is for PIC employees to know all about their, Appraisal, Salary, Leave, Attendance and other details related to Human Resource)