Mobile documentation of animal actions and valuable information of a single animal at a glance
With the 365Cattle app, farmers can document animal activities where they are - in the barn or on pasture to be mobile and flexible. The app can be used offline, should the range of the Internet be not sufficient or not available. The data is then sent to the basic module when the Internet is available again.
With the 365Cattle app, cattle farmers can immediately record important data and measures in the barn and document them in the 365FarmNet platform. For example, an entry or exit or a performed action of an animal can be directly documented. At the same time, all information and measures are available in the barns, so, for example, the veterinary history of each animal can be called up immediately when the vet is visiting.
The app provides information about the single animal in a clear way.
The documentation of animal activities can be carried out intuitively using pictograms.
The 365Cattle app has the following functions:
• Animal list with current master data and status information
• Documentation of bookings, treatments, group changes and inventory changes
• Display of the history of all actions of the single animal
• Offline fully usable
• Automatic synchronization with the Module Cattle in 365FarmNet
• Safe and password-protected connection of the app to the 365FarmNet account of the respective user