365Crop – Mobile recording of crop production measures
The 365Crop app enables you to document crop production measures, from tilling to harvest, directly as they happen. Even offline you can record your crop production measures and view these as well as your field maps and various analyses on the move with great clarity.
You can network with as many employees or family members as you like, create plans for each other and keep tabs on all data at all times. In this way, for example, individual reporting obligations of cross compliance requirements can be met in a simple and reliable manner.
Features and application examples:
• Recording of completed crop production measures and automatic transfer to the 365FarmNet platform.
• Transfer of planned crop production measures to the 365FarmNet platform with the possibility to assign the activities to individual employees or assistants.
• Clear map with field and cultivation overview and field navigation.
• Overview of completed and partially field-specific crop production measures such as fertilization, plant protection and cost balance sheets.
• Simplified documentation of crop production measures through suggested autofill feature. For example, with the automatic GPS field recognition system, the field under cultivation does not have to be entered separately, but will be completed directly via autofill. In addition, the 365Crop app contains a comprehensive catalogue of products and seed varieties as well as a timer function for time recording.
• Analyses of work status and nutrient balances.
• Detailed weather forecasts with spray weather forecast through rain radar by field and short time intervals as well as wind direction.
Use of the 365Crop app requires a free account with 365FarmNet. The 365Crop app can be used for almost all crop production measures in agriculture, from tilling to harvest.
You can find more information on the 365Crop app on our website www.365farmnet.com.