For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker.html
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
1) Can the GPS toggle be single click instead of a shortcut to system settings?
No. Direct GPS toggle is not possible due to security restrictions on android.
2) Where is the 4G toggle button or the 2G toggle button?
There is an unified mobile data toggle button, which should work for all networks (2G/3G/4G). On some mobiles Wimax toggle would also work.
Simply add this toggle and change the icon on the global settings screen. The icon is only for the display purpose and serve no functionality changes.
3) The flashlight is not working on my device.
Flashlight is only supported on a limited number of devices. I am not able to support many devices as I don’t have access to those.
4) Can the notification widget icon be removed.
No. Current android API does not support a notification without an icon. You can instead use a transparent icon or a battery icon.
5) The notification widget is pushed to the bottom when a new notification arrives.
Android currently does not support adding a notification which is always on the top. You can enable an accessibility service which pushes the widget on the top whenever a new notification arrives.
On the main application screen, click the pin icon in the notification section, and enable the “Power Controls” accessibility service to make the widget pin to the top of the notification area.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver". It's only app on Play Store that do this!
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony Ericsson X10mini, Sony Ericsson X10, Motorola DroidX, Motorola Droid, Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
Full list of settings you can change / toggle:
- Airplane mode
- Silent and vibrate mode
- Auto-rotate screen
- Background data (2G/3G)
- Data Roaming
- Battery level
*New Backgrounds added*
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only >2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for >2.x)
Sync (only >2.x)
GPS (since 2.x link to the settings page)
2G/3G (since 2.x link to the settings page)
- On some devices you might need to restart you device before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
- If you purchase the regular version of Power Widget, please uninstall this version afterwards to get rid of the notification messages (not necessary when you unlock the trial version).
- Power Wiget lite is still free and works without restriction as it used to, but it keeps reminding you to purchase the unlock key. Therefore, we decided to call it a lite rather than a free app.
keywords: toggles, power control, controls, power bar, widget, switches, tablet ready, ice cream sandwich, options, powerwidget
Power Control Plus is a widget that lets you turn on / off almost any setting on your device, right from your home screen or notifications bar. Every aspect of Power Control Plus widgets are customizable, including color, size, behavior and more.
- Tablet compatible!
- 7 different widget sizes, including vertical widgets
- Notification bar widgets - toggle settings with one click on Android 4.0+.
- 9 different indicator light colors
- Over 30 settings available to toggle (list below)
- Power Control Plus doesn't run in the background, to save battery life
- Edit your widget right from the home screen
- Change background transparency
- Add labels to buttons on the widget
- Add a shortcut to any app on the widget
Full list of settings you can change / toggle:
- Airplane mode
- Flashlight (Android 2.2 and 2.3 only, update for Ice Cream Sandwich coming soon)
- 4G (EVO 4G only)
- GPS (Does not work on Android 2.3+)
- Silent mode
- Auto-rotate screen
- Vibrate mode
- Vibrate and silent mode
- Bluetooth scan for devices
- Brightness (triple)
- Screen timeout
- Wi-Fi sleep policy
- Sound effects
- Haptic feedback
- Bluetooth discoverable
- Keep screen on while plugged in
- Open shortcut
- Input method
- 2G - 3G (only a shortcut to the settings screen)
- Battery (meter, and a shortcut to Battery Use)
- Scan SD card
- Quick Boot / reboot / power off
- Silent mode (and mute media)
- Lock screen
- Wi-Fi tethering (Android 2.2+)
- USB tethering (Android 2.2+)
The below settings are available to toggle, but are buggy and unsupported due to Android security restrictions. Please do not contact us if one of them does not work.
- Cellular data connection (APN switch)
- Cellular data connection
Review from this app:
Easy Pc Control is a remote control for your computer!
Developed in Java so it's multiplatform (tested on Windows, Linux, Mac)
This app is exclusive for Android.
It establishes a connection between your phone and
your computer and allows you to manage things like
your mouse, the system volume and other kind of cool
You just have to install the server application
and Easy Pc Control in your Android device and you are
good to go!
You can download the server app from here:
- Mouse pad
- Double tap
- Drag and drop
- Speech recognition (This is an experimental feature: types what you say to your phone in your PC)
Windows only (for now..)
- System volume
- Mute Off/On
- Screen Off/On
Thank you all for your support, I wish you like it and if you have any
question or suggestion, don't hesitate to contact me!
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
Known Problems (Fixed in Tensai Clocks+ Widget)
Android 4.0 not supported.
Analog date small on HD displays.
Digital text shakes on Android 2.3 or later.
Major features are
Show battery status
Show battery status (Level, Temperature(Cellcius, Farenheit), Voltage...)
Notify when batter is consumed too fast
Notify using "Toast" message periodically
Battery usage history graph
SD card usage (2x1 widget only)
Customizable color & background
1x1, 2x1 widget, notification bar support
As the main design concept is to consume battery power for monitoring as less as possible, estimation time & graph data are not collect real time.
You can taste lite version [Battery Widget] before purchasing.
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
✭ "this should be a part of android" ✭
(Raymond @ play store comment)
✭ "Brilliant Excellent UI and functions, exceeds all expectations. Really easy to use." ✭
(Yunus @ play store comment)
✭ "It's awesome and perfect! Honestly don't know why other similar widgets have more downloads unless this is brand new?" ✭
(Backitude @ play store comment)
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
display, change, settings, screen brightness, volumes, widget, slider, seekbar, toggle, small, style, stylish, customizable, minimalistic, easy, ring, media, voice call, alarm, system, notification
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
You can set: color and size of note, color and size of text, transparency, text alignment.
This application is not visible in applications list, but only in widgets list. Some devices need to be restarted to refresh widgets list.
Internet permission is used only to send crash/bug reports to developer.
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
- The remaining battery capacity, temperature will be displayed.
- 10% of me is cleared every heart.
Please use a lot ^ ^
Developers - baekjiheum
Keywords: heart / Battery / Battery / Batteries / batdaeri / widgets / one / heart Battery / Battery Widget / white / blank / baekjiheum / G / jig / fixture Top / qoxjfl / state / cute / pretty / baby / simple / simple / Pink / Heart / hart / hurt / love / lover / relationship / lover / love / love / baetteo Lee / Beth battery / temperature / percentage / percentage / remaining / capacity
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
HOW TO USE/OPEN/ADD
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* You can assign 6 shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins: Holo, Glossy, Car Home, Metro (Windows Phone 7), BlackBearBlac
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Apply custom icon and edit title of shortcut
* Apply ADW Icon pack
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Car Widget Pro features:
Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Detection (possible to combine all of the options):
* When power cable connected
* When headphones connected
* When Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition (Driving,Walking)
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
More from developer
* Modify USB storage: To save data files (and then to restore).
* Read contact data: To pick contact and display contact name in blacklist.
* Directly call phone numbers: To do blacklist blocking(end call).
This app fixes the Talk app crash caused by "Default video effect - Image Stabilization"(aka. IS) setting on Android Ice Cream Sandwich(4.0+).
If you are using non-English locale and the account settings page of Talk app crashes all the time, this is right for you!
Very SIMPLE ans SMALL. Do not need an icon, do not need to launch it and finally we do not need to envy iPhone guys any more!!
1. Install this.
2. Copy/Cut some text.
3. Reboot you phone and Paste . You'll see the magic.