fight for the conquest of the universe. Othello is a classic strategy board game
where the player who gets the highest number of cells in a 8x8 grid, wins.
Clear and original interface
Totally free, no ads, no in-app purchases
Programmed with Libgdx Framework
- 20 game board sizes
- 15 game board colors/types
- support for 0,1 or 2 players
(CPU vs CPU, human vs CPU, human vs human)
- 7 CPU difficulty levels
- undo move
- hint move
- force move
- auto-save/ auto-restore game on application exit
- save / load a played game
- game statistics
- funny sound effects
- pan game board by touching the screen center
- zoom board by long-pressing the screen center
- physical cache of the latest played games
(allows Desdemona to speed up the choice or rethink about same moves)
=== PERMISSIONS, explained: ===
- WAKE LOCK: used to control/avoid the locking of the screen.
- VIBRATION: for some vibrating effects (duh!).
- WRITE TO EXTERNAL STORAGE: Desdemona uses the external storage for caching support. The "memory" file stored on the SD root folder can be freely deleted on occurrence (since it will be recreated if missing); doing so Desdemona will "forget" the most recent games played, though.
- NETWORK STATE and INTERNET ACCESS: used to retrieve the ads from the net (when connected).