If you are in a restaurant or planning to visit one and need nutritional info regarding its meals - this app is all you will ever need .It shows calories ,already calculated food score ,old food score, carbs ,sodium, fat ,fiber for over 310 most popular restaurants ,fast food chains and even buffets .Menus are being constantly updated. App also lets you locate listed restaurants 30 miles(50 km) near your current location; create list of your favorite restaurants .Food score calculators for old and new systems are also included in the app! BMI calculator included here too! Weight loss is achieved mostly by portion control plus exercise and this app will show you nutritional information for many restaurants
✔Over 310 restaurants and fast food chains included. This is the ONLY app with such great database you can find.Even popular buffets are included!Menus are being updated all the time
✔Create list of your favorite restaurants
✔Includes Food Score calculators for old AND new food score systems
✔Around 500 5-stars reviews ★★★★★ on Google Play Store alone
✔Includes BMI calculator for both American AND Metric systems
✔Use "Find near me" GPS option to find your favorite restaurant within 30 miles (50km) near you
✔Includes even some popular Canadian and UK restaurants
✔Conveniently shows you whole menu and nutritional information and not just one item at a time
✔Menus are being updated all the time, so you are provided most current information. We care! Don't get stuck with an app that shows old menus
✔Make a list of your favorite restaurants
✔No points calculator, counter or barcod scanner needed - food score and classic food score already calculated for you for all food items. Let's concentrate on weight loss and making right choices. We've done the calculating for you!
✔No Internet needed! All info is stored in your device - access it anytime, anywhere
✔In addition please find all major Movie Theaters Popcorn, Snacks and Drinks calories
✔Screen is re-sizable, so you can make it small or large with movement of you fingertips in case you need larger size letters
✔Very helpful especially for diet watchers who count Food Score (old and new-both included in this app) !This app also points you towards healthier choices while dining out
✔Search Restaurants - search box is included to find restaurants easy
✔ App is about 5 MB in size to download - less than half the size of some similar apps .Download faster and keep more space available for other apps or photos
✔ Watch yourself lose weight while exercising food portion control
✔Includes British Food Score calculator
Units = Food Score
Classic Units = Classic Food Score
Lose weight while also dining out made simple for watchers of many type of diets thanks to this mobile app .Diet watchers can also start by checking what listed restaurants are currently offering. Plus this simple mobile app points you towards healthier dining out experience by showing all the nutritional information and making weight loss and live strong start more successful.This fast food nutrition guide is simple and will make your eating out experience easy to start !
And don't forget to comment here on your weight loss !
Works...Great! I've been looking for an app like this for some time now, and this one has everything I need!
Love this app!!!!! I use this everyday to decide what to eat for lunch.
I had no idea this app contained so much info when I bought it. I highly recommend it to lose weight
This multi-functional app allows you to quickly and easily view nutrition information for all your favorite beverages and food items. Not only can you view nutrition information, you can view allergens and ingredients for each product!
Download The Nutrition Guide for Starbucks Application from the Google Play Store Today!
The Nutrition Guide for Starbucks application is an independently developed 3rd party application as is not affiliated with or endorsed by Starbucks. All images of Starbucks products are sourced from 3rd party websites under creative commons licenses. The Starbucks name and the Starbucks logo are registered trademarks of Starbucks, Inc. Please visit their website for full privacy and security policies.
This app is simple - it gives you calorie counts (and more) FAST for a number of popular restaurants! Pick your restaurant, pick your item, and you get the count! For restaurants that have dozens of items, use the search box to narrow down your criteria! Trying to eat healthier? Check out the BMR and daily calorie calculator. Over 10,000 people use this app every day!
* On-board database - no need to query the internet to get your calorie information. Use it when you have no cell service or on a tablet without WiFi!
* Select restaurants now have carbohydrates (carbs), fat, sodium, protein, fiber, and sugars!
* Restaurants added upon request - simply let me know what you want to see, and I'll add it in a future update!
* Includes calorie counts for 140 restaurants - more than 16,000 items! See the list below!
* Scratchpad Feature: Keep a few items quickly at hand by adding them to the app's Scratchpad list. Use it
* Saves your spot - loads back to the last item viewed when opened again!
* Base Metabolic Rate (BMR) and Calorie Consumption Calculator built-in! Calculate your BMR and how many calories you burn daily (And how many you'd need to lose to be 1lb less)! Calculate it for your friends and email it to them!
* Share calorie information with other apps on your phone: Make a note of what you ate or email it to someone else!
* Restaurants with hundreds of items are no problem - simply use the search feature to find specific foods!
* Easy to use interface!
Atlanta Bread Company
Au Bon Pain
Auntie Anne's Pretzels
Barnes & Noble Cafe
Beef 'O' Brady's
Buffalo Wild Wings
California Pizza Kitchen
Eat 'n' Park
El Pollo Loco
Fox & Hound
Good Times Burger & Frozen Custard
Hometown Buffet / Old Country Buffet
Honey Baked Ham
Hot Dog On A Stick
Jack In The Box
KFC / Kentucky Fried Chicken
King's Family Restaurants
Long John Silvers
On the Border
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Rally's / Checkers
Round Table Pizza
Steak 'n Shake
The Melting Pot
Uno Chicago Grill
Note: While I do my best to verify the source of these calorie counts, I'm not responsible for anything that might occur as the result of their use! (i.e. if the app tells you that Double Dark Chocolate cake is only 2 calories, it's just possible a mistake was made!)
And Thank you loyal users for your support in rating, commenting, and feedback!
* Daily log of food and symptoms
* Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
* Search for something before you eat it to see if it might have caused you trouble in the past
* Custom categories so you can track additional things like exercise, medication, stress or anxiety level, etc.
* Export in CSV and XLS format for processing, archiving, or printing to bring to a doctor or dietitian
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be at the absolute top of your game?
Have you thought about what the commitment might be? Have you considered what dietary changes you’d need to make?
It doesn’t matter what your preferred sports activity might be, there is always room for improvement. Many amateur athletes turn to diet and nutrition to improve their performance.
While diet and nutrition are indisputably the backbone of any training program, the problem is getting the sufficient nutrition from diet alone. This is especially true today considering all the overly processed foods that currently line our supermarket shelves.
No matter how diligent you are at reading labels, buying the freshest fruits and vegetables and selecting the leanest cuts of meat and fish, it's impossible to get all the benefit you require for a rigorous sports training regimen.
That’s where supplements come in.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Introduction to Sports Fitness
★ Food & Nutrition
★ Sports Supplements for Bodybuilders
★ Sports Supplements for Tri-Athletes
★ Supplements for Muscle Building
★ Protein Bars
★ Low Carb Protein Shakes
★ Protein Powder
★ Wait Gaining Powder
★ Fat Loss That Is Ephedra Free
★ Amino Acids
★ Bodybuilding Protein
★ Egg Protein
★ Fat Burners
★ and much, Much More!
And yes, we do cover the all important food and nutrition in general terms and the importance of eating as healthy as one can with the foods available to us.
You will also discover why sports nutritionists and exercise physiologists recommend a well-planned nutrient dense isoenergetic diet and what that consists of.
If your goal is to gain muscle, you need to be aware that it isn’t as easy as it seems. There’s a fine line between gaining muscle and gaining fat. We’ll show you how to stay on track and insure that it’s muscle you are adding and not fat.
You’ll learn the difference between chemical and natural fat burning. Most serious athletes prefer natural fat burners and we’ll explain which are best for meeting your goals.
Did you know that your body actually needs more than 40 different nutrients in order to be healthy? So far, there is no single food that can supply all those nutrients let alone help you to become top of your game.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $18.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
• Featured multiple times on the Google Play store
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Featured in Oprah, USAToday, NYTimes, WSJ, and on ABC, FOX, NBC and more...
• Recommended by dietitians, physicians, fitness gurus, and your friends
***** “I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.”
***** "I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.”
***** “Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.”
***** "Fooducate is undoubtedly the best health related app!"
***** "Awesome app! I scan EVERYTHING in the supermarket now. :D"
***** "Fooducate is like having a dietitian on speed dial"
***** "This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.”
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake, calories and exercise
+ Pay attention to the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Automatically scan a product barcode to see a food’s nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Learn about a product's pros and cons
+ Choose healthier alternatives
+ Add your own foods to track
+ Discuss with the community
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- excessive sugar
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium version)
TIRED OF FAD DIETS?
* Do you want to lose weight without low calorie food full of artificial crap?
* Do you want to eat better, healthier food?
* Are you confused by ingredient lists, nutrition labels, health claims, and marketing hype?
---> Download FOODUCATE, and start eating better NOW.
THE BEST NUTRITION APP
• Largest product database (unique barcodes)
• Created by scientists, dietitians and concerned parents
• Includes products from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and other private labels
• Clean, simple interface give you a food grade, calories, plus all the info you need in less than 5 seconds
• It works - 80% of our users have chosen healthier alternatives suggested by Fooducate
HOW FOODUCATE GRADES PRODUCTS
Products are awarded a nutrition grade of A, B, C, or D by an automatic algorithm. Minimally processed, real foods with intrinsic nutrients will score better than processed foods that are poor in built-in nutrients. Our analysis is based on information that appears on a product’s package - the nutrition facts panel and the ingredient list. Fooducate does not receive any additional input from manufacturers. Fooducate is NOT funded by food manufacturers, supplement companies, diets, or any sort of magic pill.
* Requires Android OS version 2.2 or higher, touch screen, and camera (Not tested on Android tablets)
* Works only with US products
- Over 100 restaurants & 15,000 food items
- Map feature to find nearby restaurant locations
- Journal feature tracks your items and totals your calories and other information
- Automatic menu updates - menu updated regularly
- Contents of vitamins, minerals and energy distribution for 7600+ foods
- "FoodStream" - a unique feature that highlights certain healthy foods.
- Household weight measurements for most products (tablespoons, cups, whole items etc)
- Create your own favourite list
- Detailed view with nutrient info for all common vitamins and minerals including % of DRI (Daily recommended intake)
- Optimied user experience on tablets.
The information is provided by United States Department of Agriculture (visit http://www.usda.gov), and their data files containing information about the most important nutrients.
Quickly and easily search 8000 foods for highly accurate nutrition facts including Fat, Cholesterol, Protein, Carbs, Calories, Omega 3 and more.
- Up to 150 nutrients per food!
- Includes RDI values
- Very fast and easy design with super fast multi-word search
- Add your foods to Favorites list
- Simple and organised nutrients presented with user-friendly naming
- Easy food-specific serving sizes (cup, grams, portions etc.)
- Data derived from best source USDA Database
Keep track of your nutritional intake based on the current phase of the program, as well as your current nutrition level.
Also functions as a journal, letting you keep notes for each day of the program along with photos, to give you a visual log of just how well the program is working!
The handy history calendar lets you go back to any day and review your nutritional intake, as well as edit those days. You can fill in days you missed, or get caught up if you're already in the program. And with the push of a button, you can email yourself a complete log of your progress at any time!
The developers of Nutrition90 are in no way affiliated with Beachbody or Product Partners, LLC, creators of P90X® and other extreme fitness programs.
App provides you with nutrition info: Calories, Food Score,Classic Score, Carbs, Fat, Protein, Sodium of food items of over 300 most popular restaurants and fast food chains from US, Canada and UK. Plus even popular buffets are included!
***SALE! Get it now just for $1.99 instead of regular $5.99***
=>There are over 300 restaurant chains listed plus buffets. This is the ONLY app with such great database and updated menus in the Store
=>Use "Find Near Me" button to find listed restaurants within 30 miles(50 km) near your current location
=>Create list of favorite restaurants
=>Menus are being updated regularly, so you are provided most current information.
=>No points counter or calculator needed - food score and classic food score already calculated for you
=>This app is 5 MB in size - less than half the size of some similar apps = less memory used on your phone/tablet
=>No Internet or calculator required! All info is stored in your phone or tablet - access it anytime, anywhere
=>FREE TRIAL available ! Try us before you buy us: look for "Fast Food Calorie Watchers LITE" app by ACAAPPS
=>In addition please find all major Movie Theaters Popcorn, Snacks and Drinks calories.
=>Screen is re-sizable, so you can make it small or large with movement of you fingertips in case you need larger size letters.
=>Search Restaurants- search box is included to find restaurants easy
=>Watch yourself lose weight when using portion control
So many restaurants listed! The menus look pretty complete as well. Nice that you don't need Internet connection for it to work - you can check items before ordering even in places without wi-fi.
I use it before going out to be prepared for what I know will be a healthy meal! I would recommend.
Best money I've spent for any app
Lose weight while also dining out made simple for watchers of many type of diets thanks to this app. Diet watchers can also check what included restaurants are currently offering. The app points you towards healthier dining out experience and making lose weight more successful.
Featuring a fast clean interface, multi-word search, food database optimized for instant search, easy to use nutrient breakdown including macro-nutrient pie chart and nutritional label.
Like it? Upgrade to PRO for more features such as comparing foods! Don't forget rate!
User Review responses:
Sorry but it seems you are running Android 2.2 and the App only supports 2.3 and above. Would you mind confirming your version and sending me an email? If 2.2 or below, please try running an update and let me know if it works. Thanks!
This application contains huge collection of
*** Health tips
*** Nutrition tips
*** Nutrition calculators
*** Home Remedies
*** Health Recipies
which helps to maintain and improve your health.
Many common health problems can be prevented or alleviated with a healthy diet and health practices.This application suggest you the right choice of food at the right time that your body needs.
Health tips and nutrition tips guide you how your daily diet and health practices should be ,in simple way.
Nutrition calculator includes Calorie calculator and Protein calculator for your easy analysis.Thus the application assist you as complete health and nutrition guide.
The application will be updated frequently.checkout for updates.
You can search by:
- food item,
- keyword search,
- best source of nutrition
- or list to find the nutrient information for your food items.
Contains data on 7,906 food items and up to 146 food components.
Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs): Recommended Dietary Allowances and Adequate Intakes, Vitamins, Elements, Total Water and Macronutrients...
DRI for infants, children, men, women, pregnant women, lactating women.
Based on the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Release 24 (SR24). The USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference (SR) is the major source of food
composition data in the United States.
Free and fully functional application.
No internet connection needed.