Fasti is a simple fasting tracker used for track intermittent fasting time. It allows users to track, edit and compare FAST TIME, WEIGHT LOSS and track BODY MEASURES.
Fasti allows users to select 3 types of fasting, 16 hour fast, 13 hour fast or create a custom fasting time. It even allow to set LONGER fasts (72 hours max).
With fasti You can:
- track fasting time
-track body measures
-set notification to start fast
-set notification when fast is over
-export fast data
-export weight data
-use widget to track fasting time
-modify start fast time
-modify end fast time
-sync data with web
-visualise data on web
Fast is very simple, yet a very powefull tool to keep you on track on a weight loss journey.
Fasti tips for weight loss:
- inside fasting period user must consume zero calories.
- inside fasting period only zero calories food are allowed like coffe, tea, water etc.
- stay consistent, but you do not have to fast every day.
- fast longer if you exaggerate with food a day before.
- exercize while fasting or before breaking the fast - that forces the body to use energy from stored fat.