More than just a site locator, e-route is a valuable tool for planning journeys that will enable you to deliver long-term cost savings through reduced route deviation. With the ability to select a start and destination point, it can highlight all fuel sites between two locations and show real-time traffic congestion levels.
Find your nearest station
Live traffic information
Find the closest station to a specific location
A regularly updated fuel station database
For maximum convenience, the e-route app allows you to filter results by HGV access, 24 hour sites, stations that supply AdBlue and also stations with a convenience shop.
Search results can be displayed as a list or map view so you can get the full picture of fuel station locations and set directions to your closest site.
Fuelprice allows you to keep up with petrol, diesel and ethanol prices in the various stations in the country. This app is developed by DevexTech and not St1.
There will also be the opportunity to seek out from where you are so you can get numerous list of possible discounts within the 50km.
Our idea with this is about self-help for motorists and possible to help each other find the cheapest form of fuel for your needs.
We hope you will enjoy this app, since you in your android mobile phone can quickly find the cheapest prices, without the need to run around and check out the different stations. You save time, and it is easy and cheap!
• Manages data for one or more vehicles.
• Calculates and plots average gas mileage.
• Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven.
• Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
• Can import/export your data to CSV files on your sdcard.
• Share the CSV files with other Apps for cloud backup! (Dropbox, e-mail, etc.)
• Share statistics as an HTML report file.
• Totally FREE!! No ads!
• Open source
Selectable units of measurement - can calculate:
• miles per gallon (MPG)
• kilometers per liter (KM/L)
• liters per 100 kilometers (L/100KM)
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from miles and liters.
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from kilometers and liters.
• kilometers per gallon (KPG)
Selectable data entry mode – when adding fuel data, choose which values to enter:
• Enter Total Cost and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Fuel Price
• Enter Fuel Price and Total Cost, FillUp will calculate Fuel Amount
• Enter Fuel Price and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Total Cost
We’re always looking to improve - have a problem, suggestion or comment? E-mail it to email@example.com or post a review.
Source code: https://github.com/wdkapps/FillUp
Summary: gas mileage log, gas mileage tracker, gas mileage calculator, fuel economy tracker, fuel economy calculator, fuel economy log, fuel use log, gasoline log.
Ever needed to find out how much to ask a friend for in gas money?
Simply enter the journey distance, the price you pay for gas and your vehicle's MPG and quickly and easily find out how much that journey will cost.
You can also find out how much the fuel will cost per person for up to 5 people!
An app that will save you time & allow you to better judge your fuel use!
Very small app that's quick to install and takes up hardly any room on your phone.
(Adapted for the UK: provides instant conversion for MPG and price in litres)
Translated into Spanish, German and French (Apologies if the translations are incorrect, I would appreciate any help in better translating them).
• if you are planning to travel across Europe with your car and looking for cheaper fuel.
• if you think fuel prices are very expensive in your country - look at the map and see how much your neighbors pay for fuel.
• if you still think you're paying too much for fuel, compare ratios of average country wages and 50 litres of fuel (approx. full car tank).
• if you want to know all current European countries currency rates and calculate conversion to Euro.
• Fuel prices updated daily;
• You can choose your favorite countries and compare fuel prices;
• Compare prices with several month old prices.
• Compare how much you're paying for fuel according to your average wage.
• See interactive Europe map for all prices and ratios.
• Check for daily oil prices to expect fuel prices are going to raise or decrease.
• Current European countries currency rates.
• Enter actual price of fuel in your country and city so every app user can see it.
Please note: do not expect fuel prices are exact as you see in your local fuel station. Prices may vary in the same country 10 or more percent depending on a place and supplier.
Note: The application is primarily aimed at the UK market.
For more information, visit http://danmorgan.me/
Well wonder no more! With the www.fuel-economy.co.uk app you can work out all of these petrol calculations easily right on your device.
- Work out how much journey will cost you in fuel.
- Work out how many litres of fuel you'll need for a journey.
- Work out what your effective MPG is.
All the calculations are compatible with petrol/gasoline, diesel or even hybrid cars, vans and trucks!
This app is free and is ad-supported; it requests the internet access permission to display advertisements.
- Fuel price per driven kilometer.
- Extra charges (e.g. toll etc.) apportioned per kilometer.
- Total cost for travelled distance.
- Cost per fellow passenger.
- Travel reimbursement balance.
- Display calculation process (formula).
- Remember last fuel price, average consumption and reimbursement (adjustable).
- Support inline math operations (+*).
- Share (send) the results via e-mail, sms etc.
- App2SD-Card support (android 2.2 and up).
- Different volume units for fuel price and consumption measurement (UK speciality).
- Currency: automatically from system or manually (text input).
- Distance: kilometers (km), miles (mi), feets (ft), yards (yd) and hours (h).
- Consumption: liters (l), gallons (gal), kilowatt hours (kWh) and kilograms (kg).
- Consumption measurement: 100 or 1 km, mpg, gpm, etc.
- Travel reimbursement: distance flat fee, per 100 or 1 km.
- Russian (made possible by Mojsha Culman)
- Romanian (made possible by Ovidiu Bucse)
Used rights on the device:
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version.
carpool, car sharing, fuel costs, fare, roadtrip, travel, calculator, passage money, fuel, diesel, petrol, liquid gas (LPG), natural gas (CNG), electric vehicle, traffic, motorcycle, motorbike, boad, ship, airplane
- Track fuel-ups, maintenance, modifications and repairs
- Add multiple trucks for free
- Manage your entire fleet from one app
- Sort your trucks by truck name, recent activity, and MPG
- Know your 30-60-90 day averages
- Know your cost per mile (CPM) for fuel
- Mark fuel-ups as partial and full
- Lose fuel-receipt? Mark your next fuel-up as Rest
- Add trip details like GVW, speed, outside temp, fuel type and notes
- Each fuel-up can enter location information for help reporting IFTA
- Canadian friendly with Liters, Kilometer, MPG UK, L/100km
MAINTENANCE / MODS / REPAIRS
- Link to your odometer reading for important efficiency reporting
- Add service details like total cost, location info and notes
10 COOL THINGS MEMBERS CAN DO WITH THE ZIPCAR APP:
1) View available Zipcars on a map or listed using your current location, a favorite location or a location you want to search for
2) Reserve a Zipcar any time, 24/7
3) Sort cars by proximity, time available, car type and model
4) View your upcoming reservations at a glance
5) Easily locate your reserved Zipcar by honking its horn
6) Unlock and lock your Zipcar after scanning your Zipcard at the start of each reservation
7) Get directions to your Zipcar using maps
8) Tap to call Zipcar if help is needed during a reservation
9) Change, extend, or cancel reservations on the go
10) Play around with the virtual key fob and make sounds even when you're not in a reservation
NOT A MEMBER YET?
Download the app and kick the tires. See which Zipcars live near you (we're in 16 major cities and on university campuses across North America and the UK), make fun sounds with the virtual key fob! Join Zipcar and the app gets even cooler, because then you can reserve, honk and unlock Zipcars straight from your Android. To hear what current members are saying, find us on Facebook. To learn more about Zipcar or to sign up, visit zipcar.com!
Get the free app now. If you're a fan, tell a friend and rate us. If you think there's a way we can make it better, we’d love to hear all about it - join our beta group https://goo.gl/V1Uu4K and tell us what you think! Our Android team love hearing your feedback!
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!"
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature. The app can also automatically sync data with drivers sharing a vehicle.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Sync data automatically and instantly with multiple drivers sharing a vehicle
5) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
6) Maintain Trip Logs
7) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
8) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
9) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
10) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
11) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
12) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
13) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
14) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
15) Supports partial fill ups
16) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Icons by Glyphish.com