Emmanuel: Bus Checker This application really is on time, Multiple displayed bus arrivals. Really handy if you are stranded out at night and need to know when your next bus is arriving, I can see when the bus will come before I leave home! And that's Cool.
Great update - Now a cracking journey planner too This makes a really good app indispensable. Rewards regular use and seems fast but yet to try on the go. Only suggestion would be adding a journey "edit" option at the suggested routes screen rather than having to go back. But that's only a minor quibble.
Most useful app on my phone This is very handy - for finding out where i can get the bus to from nearby, knowing when to leave the house, and getting live running at bus stops without a display. Polished and intuitive interface. Suffers from same as bus displays at the beggining of routes where the running info is meaningless - but that is more a problem with tfl data than the app.
Recent updates have brought this app back to where it used to be. Does everything I'd need. I had a problem before that when I clicked on a bus stop it wouldn't show me times but would only show me routes but this issue seems to have been sorted and my widget has all my favourite bus stops for me to check whenever I need them. This is an excellent app.
Great app New update works well & replaces citymapper for me
Fantastic !! Using it for last four years. Never let me down.
Version 3 - Major update:
• Journey Planning; you can now plan a journey anywhere in London by bus, tube, rail and more. It's our most-requested feature and now it's here.
• Huge Material Design UI Update - crisper, cleaner, better.
• Instant search: it's now faster to find places and bus stops direct from the map screen.
• Display enhancements for higher-resolution devices.
• Multiple enhancements and bug fixes.
Thank you for all your feedback, please keep it coming.